LG Optimus Pad Commercial

LG Optimus Pad Commercial

Sunday, February 13th, 2011 12:07pm CST

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 54,298

As the battle between Apple's iOS and Google's Android operating systems wages on a couple of familiar faces enter the fray! Who better to represent LG's upcoming Optimus Pad than everyone's favorite Autobot leader, Optimus Prime. Megatron makes an appearance as well only to get hurled through a window baring the image of a certain fruit. Check out the rather entertaining commercial below!

The original article can be view at androidcentral.

Credit(s): androidcentral

Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181758)
Posted by GEEWUN on February 13th, 2011 @ 12:10pm CST
What the heck!?!?!?!
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181759)
Posted by ProwlJazz on February 13th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CST
That was Awesome!!!
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181763)
Posted by astig on February 13th, 2011 @ 12:32pm CST
meh...
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181765)
Posted by Peleliu on February 13th, 2011 @ 12:37pm CST
e_e brb cringing forever.
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181771)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 13th, 2011 @ 12:55pm CST
Optimus Pad: Fembot hygiene products are the right of all sentient beings. :P
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181784)
Posted by King Slick on February 13th, 2011 @ 1:31pm CST
"I thought Apple was made of sturnner stuff."
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181821)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 13th, 2011 @ 3:41pm CST
seriously the gayest sh*t ever
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181829)
Posted by Sagitta on February 13th, 2011 @ 4:00pm CST
So much for loyalty. ;) Bay apparently used the iPad during his filming DotM.

http://www.tech-ex.net/2010/07/michael- ... et-of.html
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181831)
Posted by Blurrz on February 13th, 2011 @ 4:01pm CST
I'll take HTC EVO Blurr instead :P
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181859)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 13th, 2011 @ 5:25pm CST
AAHHHH!!! So much fun!!! AGAIN AGAIN!!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181865)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on February 13th, 2011 @ 5:44pm CST
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181870)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 13th, 2011 @ 6:07pm CST
Pr1meSuspect wrote:Lame. And the only way I could of posted that is on my iPhone like I am now, cause my Windows laptop shutdown on me recently. I <3 apple.

If the commercial was slamming Microsoft, you'd like it. Come on, admit it.
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181871)
Posted by Tekka on February 13th, 2011 @ 6:13pm CST
For once, I'm with the Autobots. Down with those rip-off merchant, fruity bestids.
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181877)
Posted by dragons on February 13th, 2011 @ 6:46pm CST
by Tekka ยป 14 Feb 2011 00:13

you forgot 2 important key factors expensive, & only able to use apple products with other apple products
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181882)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on February 13th, 2011 @ 7:08pm CST
:lol:
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181884)
Posted by MysteriousDewd on February 13th, 2011 @ 7:18pm CST
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181897)
Posted by tarZen on February 13th, 2011 @ 7:33pm CST

I suppose your Takara imports are dirt cheap as well.

dragons wrote:
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181899)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 13th, 2011 @ 7:38pm CST
tarZen wrote:That's interesting. I sync my iPhone with iTunes on Windows, and check my Yahoomail on my iPad's built-in Mail app.

I suppose your Takara imports are dirt cheap as well.

dragons wrote:

I use my anything on windows, no need for any middle man app like itunes, haha.
Dual partition with a linux based os... ya.. macs rendered useless.
:CON:
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181942)
Posted by Jesterhead on February 13th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CST
MysteriousDewd wrote:That was awesome, wasn't there at some point a transformer branded cell phone also?

I have the LG Optimus 7 cellular running Windows Phone 7. Not sure why they called it "Optimus" lol. Silly name for a mobile phone...
Re: LG Optimus Pad Commercial (1181951)
Posted by ShardFenix on February 13th, 2011 @ 10:36pm CST
apple sucks

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Hasbro 2018 MISP!" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY