Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl

Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl

Thursday, May 7th, 2020 11:27am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 32,616

Thanks to a listing over at Amazon France, we have news that it more of the Siege characters are making their way to Earthrise.

This new Amazon listing identifies a new 2-pack that is said to consist of Ironhide and Prowl, 2 characters who received new toys back a year ago in Siege. This 2-pack follows in the Seeker 2-pack's shoes, bringing in characters from Siege and updating them to new Earth modes. Now while we don't have any pictures to share with you, we did have a look at the new datsun brother mold thanks to Smokescreen, but we have yet to see what Earthrise Ironhide might look like. It is possible the Ironhide mold from Siege will be reshelled to give him an Earth mode, but that is yet to be seen.

Check out the listing, and let us know what you think of this new listing in the comments section below!

Transformers Generation War For Cybertron - 2 Robots Deluxe Alliance Autobot Ironhide and Prowl - Transformable 2 in 1 Toy

EARTHRISE: The siege is over, but the war for Cybertron has only just begun. Although Autobots and Decepticons have left Cybertron, their fight continues in space as they search for the Allspark
ENLARGE THE BATTLEFIELD: Great space battles can be created with Earthrise figures that convert to modular battle stations. Includes: Deluxe class Ironhide and Prowl figures from Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Earthrise, 2 accessories and instructions in French.
ALLIANCE AUTOBOT: This toy contains Ironhide and Prowl figurines in land mode. Fans of the cartoon will imagine the Ark's crash landing on Earth and the continuation of the brutal war against the Decepticons.
AUTOBOT ALLIANCE AGAINST ELITE HUNTERS: The images on the packs of the Autobot Alliance and elite hunters show both sides of the fight. Combining the two completes the battle scene.
G1 TERRESTRIAL AND WEAPON MODES: Ironhide and Prowl figures convert to truck and police car mode in 22 stages and 15 stages, and are sold with 2 weapons. Transformers, to start imagining, inventing and transforming reality. Transformers, stronger than appearances.

Credit(s): Amazon France

Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063582)
Posted by Rtron on May 7th, 2020 @ 11:37am CDT
This makes me think we'll be getting two more two packs for sure, one with Dirge and Ramjet and another one with Ratchet and Bluestreak.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063583)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 7th, 2020 @ 11:39am CDT
Wait, "elite hunters"? And the comment that combining the boxes completes the image? Does that mean there should be a second Amazon exclusive like during Prime Wars? Sounds like it'd be mercs, so if so, then my money's on Detritus and Runabout because Detritus is an easy repaint for Hound, and we still need the black Battlecharger
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063584)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 7th, 2020 @ 11:46am CDT
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063586)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:00pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Or the elite hunter pack is actually Dirge and Ramjet ;) or was that a toys R us listing? :-?

The reson I think it's two deluxes as a two pack is because the first time they did something like this it was three deluxes, and in Siege it was two deluxes, and a single voyager, though I never got either set so I can't speak for how well that turned out.

Plus I really want Detritus. :lol:
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063587)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:01pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:Isn't this the theme of the new trilogy? To show their progression from Cybertronian vehicles to Earth-style ones (and then into whatever's coming next)?

Interesting how Bumblebee has been ignored so far... He'd have been perfect for Siege with his Cybertronian car-mode actually appearing on screen.. and as for EarthRise all they need to do is re-tool Cliff'.

Still on the fence about ER Prime, all that grey plastic on the legs is jarring; if I knew for sure whether a more strict deco was coming out...

Agreed on all points! BB is really pushed, so why not make that version?

Personally I've decided to wait and see if they come out with a better version of this Prime. I'm betting they will at some point. It's so ... almost perfect. And I don't think I want to buy a toy like this that's just almost perfect when I still have a Prime I like a lot.

But it'll likely take a while.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063588)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:05pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:

Agreed on all points! BB is really pushed, so why not make that version?

But it'll likely take a while.

My money's on they make next year's Prime the perfect one. Except he doesn't have the butterfly joints needed for him to Light Our Darkest Hour, but the next version will, but not have something else, and so on and so forth until the end of time. Or until someone finally says "How about we just... Give them the perfect one?" and actually does
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063590)
Posted by Skritz on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:10pm CDT
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063591)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:11pm CDT
Skritz wrote:The thing with Optimus always getting remakes is that Hasbro mandate he be a Voyager or Leader figure every line but, since lines don't have weird gimmicks like Prime Wars, he's always going to up as yet another minor tweak of the GEEWUN design. Call me when we get Leader Thunderclash pretooled as Machine Wars Optimus.

Part of me feels like Machine Wars Prime would be mainline, with Thunderclash being SELECTS :HEADHURTS:
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063596)
Posted by Skritz on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:27pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:

Hasbro isn't THAT ridiculous. When a mold is made for a character, the main use was always in a retail line.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063598)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:40pm CDT
Well, those gimmicks are not necessarily gonna be absent. Look at the armor that SIEGE Leaders had. And what did that result in? Galaxy Upgrade Optimus! Sure, the cab robot is GEEWUN but... And that's within this trilogy.

Said before and I'll say again, Optimus'd need to be Commander class rather than Leader to do the G1 design full justice in CHUG (if Leaders were still as big as in the Unicron Trilogy and movies 1-3 it would be different, but..). As would Ultra Magnus, who I frankly hope gets made at that size first.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063600)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 7th, 2020 @ 12:48pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:

Agreed on all points! BB is really pushed, so why not make that version?

But it'll likely take a while.

But wouldn't be Hot Rod who needs the butterfly joints for the light our darkest hour pose? I mean it is him who blows unicron to kingdom come, and I'm betting we see a form of him in the last part of the trilogy.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063606)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on May 7th, 2020 @ 1:16pm CDT
I'm okay with a new Prowl so soon given Er Smokescreen's existence, and hopefully better feet than the Siege one, but Ironhide? I hope it's a brand new mold and not a slightly retooled Siege figure, because that would just feel like a waste of shelf space... though my custom Autotrooper plan could benefit from this... :SMUG:
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063609)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 7th, 2020 @ 1:32pm CDT
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063615)
Posted by aronjlove on May 7th, 2020 @ 1:41pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Maybe Ironhide will be a pickup truck and Prowl will be an suv like in the comics.
If it is a major change like this, then I might be tempted to buy them again.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063616)
Posted by leokearon on May 7th, 2020 @ 1:50pm CDT
Thank Primus this is a two pack and not wasting Wave spaces
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063618)
Posted by YRQRM0 on May 7th, 2020 @ 1:57pm CDT
Disappointed to see another Ironhide so soon. Galaxy Force Optimus got my hopes up for more UT references but doesn't look like anything else is coming :(
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063619)
Posted by Lore Keeper on May 7th, 2020 @ 2:03pm CDT
I just thought of something terrible. These Amazon exclusives are usually recolors or new-head retools of existing toys. What if the new Ironhide is just a red Hoist with a different head. They could justify it with "hE wAs A pIcKuP tRuCk In ThE mOvIeS!", and we'd end up with another awful toy like CW Ironhide... *shudder*
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063621)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on May 7th, 2020 @ 2:20pm CDT
So... Here is something that I noticed:

We got Smokescreen as an exclusive in Siege, but he is in the mainline this time.

Ironhide and Prowl are exclusives... Maybe Ratchet is just going to be a late wave mainline toy? And then the Earth-Bluestreak will be another 2-pack with someone else. Or maybe just a Hasbro Selects?

I dunno. But I'm locking in the Mainline-Ratchet theory.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063624)
Posted by Skritz on May 7th, 2020 @ 2:52pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:So... Here is something that I noticed:

I dunno. But I'm locking in the Mainline-Ratchet theory.

There's a certain logic to it. That and G1 Ratchet's been an exclusive for a long, long time.
Re: Listings Found for Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Ironhide and Prowl (2063625)
Posted by Rtron on May 7th, 2020 @ 2:56pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:So... Here is something that I noticed:

I dunno. But I'm locking in the Mainline-Ratchet theory.

I hope so, as that would also mean it's a mostly new mold. Should have thought of that before saying the two pack thing. If it is a new mold, there's no way it isn't getting at least one mainline release.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Triggerhappy, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars IRONHIDE Deluxe Class Figure MOC NEW Optimus Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Universe MOC Wheelie Legends Class Mint New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class Caliburst & Slugslinger NEW" on EBAY
Buy "LG 14 Ultra Magnus TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS TAKARA Mint Figure, No Manual, Ok Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Legends Wheelie (No Arms)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Class ~ Decepticon TRIGGERHAPPY w/BLOWPIPE ~ Titans Return" on EBAY