Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online

Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online

Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018 11:30pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,188

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In case you missed the news, we've finally arrived at the final issue of the final chapter of the final part of the Prime Wars trilogy animated series from Machinima - that's right, Power of the Primes has reached its tenth episode, currently available on both streaming service go90 (for US territories) and their official Tumblr page here.

Give it a look, let us know what you think, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub discussion boards!

The final battle between Megatronus and the Transformers leads to unforeseen consequences that will have a startling impact on Cybertron and the entire Transformers universe.



Transformers News: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online

Credit(s): Machinima


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968578)
Posted by Va'al on July 4th, 2018 @ 1:46am CDT
In case you missed the news, we've finally arrived at the final issue of the final chapter of the final part of the Prime Wars trilogy animated series from Machinima - that's right, Power of the Primes has reached its tenth episode, currently available on both streaming service go90 (for US territories) and their official Tumblr page here.

Give it a look, let us know what you think, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub discussion boards!

The final battle between Megatronus and the Transformers leads to unforeseen consequences that will have a startling impact on Cybertron and the entire Transformers universe.



Image
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968581)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 4th, 2018 @ 2:07am CDT
im getting a feeling that this whole thing must have taken place right before the great upgrade when they all became maximals and predacons because of the mention of future generations and primal prime being the new leader or maybe not this whole series never made any canonical sense
and then there's starscream, WTH! :BANG_HEAD: #-o
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968588)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on July 4th, 2018 @ 4:14am CDT
I'll admit that seeing Optimal Optimus and Optimus Prime was kinda neat. This series overall though... ugh. So underwhelming.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968603)
Posted by Randomhero on July 4th, 2018 @ 7:15am CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:im getting a feeling that this whole thing must have taken place right before the great upgrade when they all became maximals and predacons because of the mention of future generations and primal prime being the new leader or maybe not this whole series never made any canonical sense
and then there's starscream, WTH! :BANG_HEAD: #-o



It was never intended to be part of any established fiction. G1 or Beast Wars. It’s Generations the series. Don’t try and shoehorn it into any established fiction. Transformers fought, the war ended and this is what happened after.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968634)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 4th, 2018 @ 9:43am CDT
Optimus Primal in the Beast Wars cartoon was never the same kind of faction-wide leader that Optimus Prime was in the G1 cartoon. He was only the captain of a small unit of Maximals who were the crew members of his ship. The entire Maximal faction on Cybertron was governed by the High Council, presided by the Maximal Elders, who reigned over the governing state known as the Maximal Imperium.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968692)
Posted by bvzxa on July 4th, 2018 @ 3:54pm CDT
This wasnt as bad as the last two seasons/series. I truly wished this story was more fleshed out as this would have been a good way to tell a story with the toys made from Generations/Combiner Wars/Titan Wars. A story like this with the current toy line could have almost been like G1 all over again as the toys made match the show. Instead Hasbro puts their money on RID(Aligned) and now Cyberverse to peddle more 1 step garbage. Oh well....
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968701)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 4th, 2018 @ 4:44pm CDT
Well that 1 step garbage must sell...and hasbro is a business, so going where the money is isn't a bad strategy. Also didn't the rid cast all get toys? So wouldn't that be like g1?
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968704)
Posted by bvzxa on July 4th, 2018 @ 5:03pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Well that 1 step garbage must sell...and hasbro is a business, so going where the money is isn't a bad strategy. Also didn't the rid cast all get toys? So wouldn't that be like g1?


Well who knows...you have some number of actual sales to show it was a bonanza for Hasbro and the Transformers line?? It wasn't that great of a show or toy line. A lot of those figures were on clearance. Only a few notables here and there so I dont see what you're getting at. Hasbro is more than Transformers so saying RID was paramount for the company and the line of Transformers itself is highly dubious. I guess you're a fan of the RID(aligned) series so everyone must cheer lead yaah!!. The show and 97% of the toy line was garbage...yeah I said it.

(I forgot this is pro-Hasbro territory here)

So like I was saying...
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968705)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 4th, 2018 @ 5:22pm CDT
I was thinking about the character deaths in this show, and the ones before, it, and I compiled a list of all the characters to show up and the ones who died. And it's quite amazing at how much more drastic the permanently kill rate was in PotP.

The list shows characters who showed up in the series, and if they died. If they were resurrected in a later series, it is mentioned there.

List:
    Combiner Wars
    Menasor (died, resurrected)
    Computron (died, resurrected)
    Maxima (died, permanent)
    Windblade
    Optimus Prime
    Megatron
    Long Haul
    Scrapper
    Scavenger
    Rodimus Prime
    Mistress of Flame
    Starscream (died)
    Victorion
    Devastator
    Metroplex
    Fort Max's face

Titans Return
    Trypticon (died, permanent)
    Starscream (shown to not have died, then die again)
    Perceptor
    Windblade
    Stormclash
    Menasor
    Computron
    Victorion
    Devastator
    Megatron
    Metroplex (died, permanent)
    Emissary
    Fort Max
    Mistress of Flame (died, permanent)
    Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime/Rodimus Cron (spiritual death of Rodimus Prime)
    Overlord
    Optimus Prime (died)
    Megatronus
    seekers (all died, permanent)

Power of the Primes
    Megatron (died, permanent)
    Windblade
    Perceptor
    Grimlock
    Optimus Primal/Optimal Optimus (spiritual death like Rodimus Prime can apply here)
    Slug
    Swoop
    Snarl
    Sludge (died, permanent)
    Volcanicus (died, permanent thanks to Sludge death)
    Computron (died, permanent)
    Menasor (died, permanent)
    Devastator (died, permanent)
    Victorion (died, permanent)
    Predaking (died, permanent)
    Megatronus (died, permanent)
    Solus Prime (died, permanent, twice sort of)
    Overlord (died, permanent)
    Rodimus Cron/Hot Rod (Rodimus Cron died spiritually)
    Emissary
    Optimus Prime (resurrected)
    Starscream (apparently never died and still won't)

so a ton more permanent deaths in PotP, and amazing how each was killed in the series and who ultimately killed the most:

Megatronus killed:
Optimus Prime (shot)
Predaking (beheaded)
Solus Prime (blasted)

Rodimus Cron/Unicron killed:
Devastator (blasted)
Computron 2nd time (blasted)
Victorion (beheaded)
Sludge/Volcanicus (Unicron energy)

Overlord killed:
Menasor 2nd time (aggressive back rubbreak neck (hehe))
Mistress of Flame (super sentai moves)

Windblade killed:
Menasor 1st time (made him sushi)

Megatron killed:
Starscream with help from Prime (shot)
Overlord (annihilated)

Menasor killed:
Computron 1st time (stomped his face in)
Maxima (beat her silly)

Trypticon killed:
Metroplex (Godzilla stomp)
all the generic seekers
keeled over on himself to die

Optimal Optimus killed:
Megatron (annihilated)
Rodimus Cron (spiritual, ripped Matrix of chaos out)

Rodimus Prime killed:
himself spiritually (remove matrix willingly)

Solus Prime killed:
herself
Megatronus (both into the well)

So I think I got them all. Rodimus Cron/Unicron was definitely the killer of the series. Windblade was the only one to show up in all 3 and not die in any way.

Fun facts, hope you enjoyed!
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968708)
Posted by bvzxa on July 4th, 2018 @ 5:31pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I was thinking about the character deaths in this show, and the ones before, it, and I compiled a list of all the characters to show up and the ones who died. And it's quite amazing at how much more drastic the permanently kill rate was in PotP.

The list shows characters who showed up in the series, and if they died. If they were resurrected in a later series, it is mentioned there.

List:
    Combiner Wars
    Menasor (died, resurrected)
    Computron (died, resurrected)
    Maxima (died, permanent)
    Windblade
    Optimus Prime
    Megatron
    Long Haul
    Scrapper
    Scavenger
    Rodimus Prime
    Mistress of Flame
    Starscream (died)
    Victorion
    Devastator
    Metroplex
    Fort Max's face

Titans Return
    Trypticon (died, permanent)
    Starscream (shown to not have died, then die again)
    Perceptor
    Windblade
    Stormclash
    Menasor
    Computron
    Victorion
    Devastator
    Megatron
    Metroplex (died, permanent)
    Emissary
    Fort Max
    Mistress of Flame (died, permanent)
    Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime/Rodimus Cron (spiritual death of Rodimus Prime)
    Overlord
    Optimus Prime (died)
    Megatronus
    seekers (all died, permanent)

Power of the Primes
    Megatron (died, permanent)
    Windblade
    Perceptor
    Grimlock
    Optimus Primal/Optimal Optimus (spiritual death like Rodimus Prime can apply here)
    Slug
    Swoop
    Snarl
    Sludge (died, permanent)
    Volcanicus (died, permanent thanks to Sludge death)
    Computron (died, permanent)
    Menasor (died, permanent)
    Devastator (died, permanent)
    Victorion (died, permanent)
    Predaking (died, permanent)
    Megatronus (died, permanent)
    Solus Prime (died, permanent, twice sort of)
    Overlord (died, permanent)
    Rodimus Cron/Hot Rod (Rodimus Cron died spiritually)
    Emissary
    Optimus Prime (resurrected)
    Starscream (apparently never died and still won't)

so a ton more permanent deaths in PotP, and amazing how each was killed in the series and who ultimately killed the most:

Megatronus killed:
Optimus Prime (shot)
Predaking (beheaded)
Solus Prime (blasted)

Rodimus Cron/Unicron killed:
Devastator (blasted)
Computron 2nd time (blasted)
Victorion (beheaded)
Sludge/Volcanicus (Unicron energy)

Overlord killed:
Menasor 2nd time (aggressive back rubbreak neck (hehe))
Mistress of Flame (super sentai moves)

Windblade killed:
Menasor 1st time (made him sushi)

Megatron killed:
Starscream with help from Prime (shot)
Overlord (annihilated)

Menasor killed:
Computron 1st time (stomped his face in)
Maxima (beat her silly)

Trypticon killed:
Metroplex (Godzilla stomp)
all the generic seekers
keeled over on himself to die

Optimal Optimus killed:
Megatron (annihilated)
Rodimus Cron (spiritual, ripped Matrix of chaos out)

Rodimus Prime killed:
himself spiritually (remove matrix willingly)

Solus Prime killed:
herself
Megatronus (both into the well)

So I think I got them all. Rodimus Cron/Unicron was definitely the killer of the series. Windblade was the only one to show up in all 3 and not die in any way.

Fun facts, hope you enjoyed!


Megatron is MIA to me...there wasn't a trace of him left. Obvious set up for him to return as Galvatron maybe?
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968709)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 4th, 2018 @ 5:36pm CDT
bvzxa wrote:Megatron is MIA to me...there wasn't a trace of him left. Obvious set up for him to return as Galvatron maybe?

No, the show is over and fully completed. And he died a good guy, completed disintegrated by the requiem blaster, with the matrix of chaos taking most of the blow. He's dead, Jim.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968711)
Posted by Burn on July 4th, 2018 @ 5:45pm CDT
bvzxa wrote:(I forgot this is pro-Hasbro territory here)

This thread is anything but pro-Hasbro territory, as for the rest of the site, just ignore them. Express your opinion at will (as long as it doesn't go against the forum rules) and if anyone gives you too much grief, just report the post and let the Mods deal with it. Image

I cannot stress enough that people are allowed to dislike things and express their opinion, just like people who like stuff can do so, we just have to learn to accept that one person may not agree with another persons opinion, but that doesn't make them right or wrong.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968712)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 4th, 2018 @ 5:46pm CDT
I doubt we'll see any more of this timeline to be honest, given the toylines fresh start (still betting it's another reason IDW choose now to do a reboot) if they go down this road again it will be either pre war or during. Might even be how they'll tell the story of impactor vs mirage. Of course if they do go down that route, please make sure the studio who does it has a bigger budget, and a better writing team.

Also no where did I state I was a fan of rid, I'm more of a comics fan these days. My point was that they wouldn't make one steps if they didn't sell. I mean that's why the titans returns boxsets were scrapped right? Because the ones before didn't sell. I would never want people to cheer lead, as we all have our opinions, it's just when they are presented as fact that I speak out.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968732)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 4th, 2018 @ 9:05pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
bvzxa wrote:Megatron is MIA to me...there wasn't a trace of him left. Obvious set up for him to return as Galvatron maybe?

No, the show is over and fully completed. And he died a good guy, completed disintegrated by the requiem blaster, with the matrix of chaos taking most of the blow. He's dead, Jim.

Thank God its over! Now if someone would want to make another G1 inspired show that's much better in every way primewars wasn't that would be great ;)^
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968747)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 4th, 2018 @ 11:53pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
bvzxa wrote:Megatron is MIA to me...there wasn't a trace of him left. Obvious set up for him to return as Galvatron maybe?

No, the show is over and fully completed. And he died a good guy, completed disintegrated by the requiem blaster, with the matrix of chaos taking most of the blow. He's dead, Jim.

Thank God its over! Now if someone would want to make another G1 inspired show that's much better in every way primewars wasn't that would be great ;)^
Well, there is Cyberverse coming.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968760)
Posted by Burn on July 5th, 2018 @ 3:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
bvzxa wrote:Megatron is MIA to me...there wasn't a trace of him left. Obvious set up for him to return as Galvatron maybe?

No, the show is over and fully completed. And he died a good guy, completed disintegrated by the requiem blaster, with the matrix of chaos taking most of the blow. He's dead, Jim.

Thank God its over! Now if someone would want to make another G1 inspired show that's much better in every way primewars wasn't that would be great ;)^
Well, there is Cyberverse coming.

I'll set my expectations low, and that's because of this trilogy of train wrecks.

And before you try to convince me I'm wrong, if I keep my expectations low then I can't be disappointed, BUT I can be pleasantly surprised if the shows turns out half decent.
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968761)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 5th, 2018 @ 3:57am CDT
Is cyberverse another Internet show? I thought it was going to be on TV?
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968775)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 5th, 2018 @ 9:01am CDT
Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know that some technical difficulties are holding the last couple reviews up. They'll be out soon! Thanks!
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968778)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 5th, 2018 @ 9:06am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know that some technical difficulties are holding the last couple reviews up. They'll be out soon! Thanks!


Do those difficulties have to do with sitting through the episodes? :-D
Re: Machinima Transformers Power of the Primes Episode 10 'Saga's End' Now Online (1968796)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 5th, 2018 @ 10:13am CDT
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
bvzxa wrote:Megatron is MIA to me...there wasn't a trace of him left. Obvious set up for him to return as Galvatron maybe?

No, the show is over and fully completed. And he died a good guy, completed disintegrated by the requiem blaster, with the matrix of chaos taking most of the blow. He's dead, Jim.

Thank God its over! Now if someone would want to make another G1 inspired show that's much better in every way primewars wasn't that would be great ;)^
Well, there is Cyberverse coming.

I'll set my expectations low, and that's because of this trilogy of train wrecks.

And before you try to convince me I'm wrong, if I keep my expectations low then I can't be disappointed, BUT I can be pleasantly surprised if the shows turns out half decent.
No, I'm with ya on that. I'm not expecting much from Cyberverse, so I'm doing what I did for Rescue Bots and just hoping for something that's merely but adequately decent if not great. Like you say, It'd be nice to be pleasantly surprised again.

In this day and age of cartoons, if it's at least as amusing and quirkily charming as Sonic Boom (as not everything nowadays can be as good as DuckTales, let alone Voltron), I could dig it.


ZeroWolf wrote:Is cyberverse another Internet show? I thought it was going to be on TV?
TV show, yes.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Sideswipe Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp And Chomp 20" Grimlock Dinosaur Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots AOE Dinofire Grimlock & Optimus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "2015 TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE 30TH PLATINUM EDITION ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head - Bumble Spud" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 15BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee Hasbro Studio Series Sealed/New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mini Mixable Mashable Transformers Hightide Loose Figure nice" on EBAY