Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!!

Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!!

Thursday, May 8th, 2008 8:27pm CDT

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 13,945

That's right JOE fans. Footage of filming for the upcoming G.I JOE Live Action movie is now up and viewable. Courtesy of hisstank.com, there are a few vids showing a chase scene on the streets of Prague and a car crash scene in which the Baroness makes short work of a compact car in a suped up hummer said to be her scarab.

To view the footage of these making of films, visit The HissTank

Credit(s): Lawson

Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (696773)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 8th, 2008 @ 8:45pm CDT
I'm gonna do like I did for TF1, and am gonna start doing for TF2.

No Spoilers for me.

I'd rather just see it.
Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (696787)
Posted by Zeds on May 8th, 2008 @ 9:21pm CDT
Never really got into GI Joe but I can appreciate why some would like it when there is stuff like Pokemon kicking around still. I would rather watch GI Joe in that case. If I were forced to watch Pokemon I would prefer to blow my brains out :BOOM:
Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (696839)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on May 8th, 2008 @ 10:06pm CDT
That looks so frwakin awesome!!!
The Baroness is gonna be so kickass!
I can tell already.
I had no idea how much more I was gonna get psyched for this movie today.

Bitchin.
Simply bitchin.
Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (696895)
Posted by God Magnus on May 8th, 2008 @ 11:56pm CDT
Aw, I want a truck that can fling cars!
Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (696897)
Posted by Fireblast on May 8th, 2008 @ 11:58pm CDT
Count me in because The Baroness (Sienna Miller) is hot!
Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (697053)
Posted by MYoung23 on May 9th, 2008 @ 9:10am CDT
I feel sorry for GI Joe fans.

Good luck with Megaforce 2009.

Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (697661)
Posted by andrewcutter on May 10th, 2008 @ 10:52am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:I'm gonna do like I did for TF1, and am gonna start doing for TF2.

No Spoilers for me.

I'd rather just see it.

Agreed, when ever i know too much about a film i tend to spoil it for my self
Re: Making of G.I. JOE Footage Available!!! (697866)
Posted by ***Galvatron*** on May 10th, 2008 @ 5:57pm CDT
MYoung23 wrote:I feel sorry for GI Joe fans.

Good luck with Megaforce 2009.

OMG!

I think the title should more accurately be MegaFarts!

:roll:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-37 Ravage & Bullhorn" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-28 Rewind & Nightbeat" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY