Sunday, March 11th, 2012 10:23pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,245

MasterMind Creations have updated their facebook page with the promo images that were on display at this weekend's Roll Out Roll Call 3.

We get clear shots of their upcoming Hearts of Steel inspired Seekers KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, and KM-07 Stormer. These renders gives us clear views of all three in both modes, front and back. It appears each figure will get a unique set of weapons.

We also see the next figure in their new Reformatted line, Prominion, a tribute to Nova Prime. According to their facebook page we will learn more about this character in the comic that comes packed with R-01 Terminus Hexatron.

Check out the mirrored images below.

A young and naive warrior runs into a game that he could never afford to lose.

The mysterious opponent, Seraph, will gift him with the ancient swords, and change his destiny.

The story will be revealed in the comic of Terminus Hexatron.

Credit(s): MMC

This article was last modified on Monday, March 12th, 2012 12:02am CDT

Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357444)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 11th, 2012 @ 10:35pm CDT
By the powers of Photoshop!!!!!

Seriously though, these colors are exactly what I wanted to see!! Gorgeous. I hope the price tag is as attractive as the toys.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357445)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 11th, 2012 @ 10:38pm CDT
All three must be mine!!!
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357447)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on March 11th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT

its no surprise i am all in for these figures :BOWDOWN:
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357453)
Posted by Mkall on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:08pm CDT
By Primus I WILL own these!

EDIT: Upon further inspection, there are knobs that appear to be able to crank the propellers. If that's the case, then that is even cooler!
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357455)
Posted by Trikeboy on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:10pm CDT
Starscream and Thundercracker Air Screech and Stormer look good but that Skywarp Warper, =P~

Fistful of Energon wrote:I remember reading the TPB and thinking, someone really could and should do figures of these designs! the Guido sketches in the back made them seem so plausible.

its no surprise i am all in for these figures :BOWDOWN:

That`s Guido for you :). Bumblebee has the most obvious transformation that I`m surprised he hasn`t been done yet.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357457)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:13pm CDT
Mkall wrote:By Primus I WILL own these!

You know, after reading your comment, I went back to check it out. I believe you might be right.

And then, I noted something I missed before, unique weapons for each Seeker. now that's a nice touch.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357465)
Posted by MGrotusque on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CDT
WOW. That is a really nice mold......in bot mode anyways. Those new pics are impressive nevertheless. Stormers colours look spectacular on that mold. The red on those wings looks evil.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357468)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:42pm CDT
Those are looking pretty sweet. I'd be totally into these if they were more affordable. I feel like the colors could be a bit more subdued and weathered, considering the steampunk nature of the series. Really loving all the gears all over the place and the gatling guns. :)
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357473)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on March 12th, 2012 @ 12:04am CDT
The bot mode looks spectacular. But...

1) Alt mode looks ridiculous. This is one of those TFs that have good bot mode,sucky alt mode.A good TF toy is a TF that have good bot mode and good alt mode.

2) Price is going to be ridiculous. Trust me on that one. I prefer buying Deluxes/Voyagers rather than having to sell my kidney to get one of these guys.

3) I dont support 3rd party stuff. Never bought one and never will.

Conclusion : Total pass.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357474)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 12th, 2012 @ 12:05am CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:The bot mode looks spectacular. But...

3) I dont support 3rd party stuff. Never bought one and never will.

Conclusion : Total pass.

....sooooo you not getting them....? :-?
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357478)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 12th, 2012 @ 12:15am CDT
I'm sure I could be alone on this but I'm just not digging these seekers. But everything else looks top shelf! :VEHI:
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357480)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 12th, 2012 @ 12:31am CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:The bot mode looks spectacular. But...

3) I dont support 3rd party stuff. Never bought one and never will.

Conclusion : Total pass.

At least consider picking up Prominion when he is released because as of now he seem to be the only way of getting Prima's Star Saber. The Star Saber is a MUST to anyone who has Nexus Prime. I'm planning on getting both him and Hexatron.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357481)
Posted by El Duque on March 12th, 2012 @ 12:33am CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:The bot mode looks spectacular. But...

Love it or hate it, it's pretty close to some of Guidi's concept art:

Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357500)
Posted by Rated X on March 12th, 2012 @ 2:00am CDT
Not impressed with the plane modes. Its basically the robot folded up in layers.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357537)
Posted by Blurrz on March 12th, 2012 @ 4:34am CDT
Feeling TC's colors on this one the best.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357596)
Posted by alldarker on March 12th, 2012 @ 9:20am CDT
I love the way these look and how closely they resemble Guido Guidi's original artwork. I've been impressed with MMC since Knight Morpher KMC-01, which is still an amazing piece of work. Even though I only own the first, slightly flawed release of KMC-01, it's never given me problems and I appreciate the way MMC took criticism of the flaws to heart and improved them on the next releases.
I'm trusting them to produce an expensive but amazing Cyclops (the prototype images of which already look amazing), and I'm also going to trust them on these HoS Seekers; Air Screetch primarily but perhaps all three (depending on cost and size). And the unique weapons for each Seeker... Superb :APPLAUSE:

Truth be told though, I don't care much for either Terminus Hexatron or for Prominion...
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357603)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 12th, 2012 @ 9:48am CDT
I have to say, these look lovely.

Screech is my favorite as a HOS just because, but I have to say I like Warper the most out of context as some sort of Nightmare flyer. I hope he's voyager in scale. MC seems to like large scale.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357615)
Posted by optimuscarlos on March 12th, 2012 @ 10:20am CDT
I love this designs. I didn't like the optimus train because looked cheap to me, but these guys I have to own at least one!!!
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357619)
Posted by alldarker on March 12th, 2012 @ 10:23am CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:I have to say, these look lovely.

MMC's site says the robot mode will be about 5" high... So not really Voyager height, more like Deluxe size or even Scout size.
Re: MasterMind Creations Promo Shots for KM-05 Air Screech, KM-06 Warper, KM-07 Stormer, and Reformatted Prominion (1357620)
Posted by soundwave42 on March 12th, 2012 @ 10:24am CDT
I like Air Screech and Warper. Although the silver front on Warper looks unpainted. I'd rather it be a different color that fits in better with the black and purple theme. I'd probably pass on it if that is what the final figure looks like. All of these look 100 times better than Cyclops' uninspired paint job.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Bundle Rare, Medix, Blades And Blurr Morbot Job Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chief Charlie Burns Rescue Cutter Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Outback" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS CODY BURNS Figure, Rescue Axe Variant 2011." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon" on EBAY