MasterShooter Collectibles Test Shot Images

MasterShooter Collectibles Test Shot Images

Saturday, April 14th, 2012 8:19pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,928

MasterShooter Collectibles have posted some test shot images of their upcoming Targetmasters Shot Piece, Bolt Action, Pipe Blower, and Buzz Kill. Pre-orders have been up for these little guys for a while, but until now we've only seen computer renders. The test shot images are mirrored below.

Credit(s): MasterShooter Collectibles

Re: MasterShooter Collectibles Test Shot Images (1369212)
Posted by xyl360 on April 14th, 2012 @ 8:32pm CDT
Very cool.

I've had the two 3-packs for these little guys on preorder for a while now and it's looking like I won't be disappointed :).

I grabbed all of the original Autobot and Decepticon Targetmasters from ebay (though none of the existing characters that 'became' Targetmasters, i.e. Kup, Hot Rod, Cyclonus or Scourge), but most were without their Targetmaster partners (MUCH cheaper that way ;)), so I'll be using these guys instead.

I can't wait to get these minibots in-hand :D!
Re: MasterShooter Collectibles Test Shot Images (1369214)
Posted by Mkall on April 14th, 2012 @ 8:39pm CDT
I will admit that they're turning out better than I thought, however I don't need them so I don't plan on getting them.
Re: MasterShooter Collectibles Test Shot Images (1369282)
Posted by Rated X on April 15th, 2012 @ 1:56am CDT

That's what Im talking about !!!

Screw those Hasbro stupid mini-cons bring on the G1 goodness !!!
Re: MasterShooter Collectibles Test Shot Images (1369287)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 15th, 2012 @ 3:35am CDT
They look better than I thought they would. Still a little too blocky for my liking. The only thing stopping me going for these is I feel if I want one I should get them all.

Still, very nice.
Re: MasterShooter Collectibles Test Shot Images (1369696)
Posted by Optimusfan79 on April 16th, 2012 @ 11:25am CDT
These are much cooler than expected! Not only the turn into guns they get to hold guns to, wow that's definitely a G1 update! Can't wait to get em!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Basic 2010." on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Battle Call Figure Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY