Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers

Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers

Friday, May 11th, 2007 9:56pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Interviews
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 18,153

Megan Fox gave a short detail about her role as an Hollywood actress. Fox was not too shy in explaining to Eye On Gambling that she often gets casted because of her looks.

Fox's role in Michael Bay's hotly-anticipated 'Transformers' film will see her play a mechanic caught in a war between the battling robots.

The star insists she did all her own stunts, including smashing her way through a car window.

She said: "I actually had to step up and be the tough chick my character is supposed to be."

Megan Fox stars in Transformers Movie, which opens in the US on July 4.

You can check out the entire article here: here.

Credit(s): Eye On Gambling, Stormrider

Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118343)
Posted by Barricade on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:00pm CDT
Predaprince wrote:I like it that she does her own stunts. Is it just me or does anybody else think she looks better in the film photos all messy and stuff rather than neat and tidy in non-film photos?
word 8)
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118381)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:17pm CDT

second(or third it)
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118457)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 11th, 2007 @ 10:55pm CDT

Fourthed. (If that's even a word.)

I give her credit, that's ballsy.
That's why I have mucho respect for Angelina Jolie.
Anyone that does their own stunts is A-OK in my book.
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118487)
Posted by Rodimus Primal on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:22pm CDT
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118499)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:31pm CDT
Selling sexuality easy, DUH.

Just keep showing her head shot and that snap of her working under BB's hood(lucky), and the one with the clevage.

She's a movie chick, sure she had to work in this one, but a movie chick non the less. If she was buck tooth and flat chested, reguardless of how great an actress she may be, she wouldn't have this part.
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118506)
Posted by Collector Maximus on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:37pm CDT
Megan Fox wrote:"I'm not going to apologise for my looks. But there's much more to me than that. As a female, selling your sexuality is just too easy," said Megan Fox.

What a wasted opportunity for a good quote. She should have said "But there's much more to me than meets the Eye."

:P
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118507)
Posted by sparkofchaos on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:39pm CDT
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118509)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 11th, 2007 @ 11:41pm CDT
Rodimus Primal wrote:So she's a hot air head playing a smart tough hot chick. Good to know....giggity giggity giggity goo!

Well, they normally do cast people against their type. :p
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118529)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 12th, 2007 @ 12:19am CDT
Huh. And here at first I thought she was one of the dumb blonde-type girls w/brown hair. I still don't know though................maybe she did do ger own stunts...........search me.
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118546)
Posted by Nightracer GT on May 12th, 2007 @ 12:45am CDT
sparkofchaos wrote:once again showing how there's too much focus on humans in this movie abt robots

You might as well start complaining about Megatron not being a gun, and omg Prime has flames....
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118556)
Posted by Noisemaze on May 12th, 2007 @ 12:58am CDT
How many mechanics look like that? I mean really!
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118581)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 12th, 2007 @ 1:38am CDT
There's next to no realism in this movie. That's to be expected. It's called Science FICTION. It's supposed to be entertaining and out there. That's one of the selling points.

Flames, female mechanics, etc who cares? Giant robots are going to smash the shit out of one another on screen. How can you not love that?
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118608)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on May 12th, 2007 @ 2:38am CDT
^couldn't have said it better myself ;)^
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118609)
Posted by Burn on May 12th, 2007 @ 2:38am CDT
Stormrider wrote:Megan Fox gave a short detail about her role as an Hollywood actress.

Wait ... she's an actress playing the role of a Hollywood actress? :???:

And has no one encountered a female mechanic before? :?
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118662)
Posted by Anonymous on May 12th, 2007 @ 6:38am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:Selling sexuality easy, DUH.

My friend, I believe you've hit the nail on the head.
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118745)
Posted by Robinson on May 12th, 2007 @ 11:01am CDT
Conceptron wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Selling sexuality easy, DUH.

My friend, I believe you've hit the nail on the head.

More and more I am believing the theory on the movie boards that you were somehow dissed by her and hold a huge grudge.
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118796)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 12th, 2007 @ 11:38am CDT
Collector Maximus wrote:

:P

That's what popped into my head when I read that line too...
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118828)
Posted by Anonymous on May 12th, 2007 @ 12:18pm CDT
Yeah, booo, the concept of her having more screentime than the Transformers is almost laughable.
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118830)
Posted by Rodimus Cloud on May 12th, 2007 @ 12:21pm CDT
Noisemaze wrote:How many mechanics look like that? I mean really!

Much more in our dreams thats for sure
Re: Megan Fox - Heats up Transformers (118935)
Posted by Leonardo on May 12th, 2007 @ 2:47pm CDT
Burn wrote:

Wait ... she's an actress playing the role of a Hollywood actress? :???:

And has no one encountered a female mechanic before? :?

I had a Neighbours-related response ready, but I thought you'd murder me.

Too much focus on humans? In what way?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Power Of The Primes POTP Deluxe MOONRACER Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Wars - Transmetals:  OPTIMAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Figure Exc Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Punch-Counterpunch MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron NetFlix Series AUTOBOT ELITA-1 NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Figures Age 8+" on EBAY