Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE

Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE

Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 7:15pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Digital Media News, Interviews
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 69,350

Seibertron.com member DevastaTTor has just gave us the scoop on an upcoming issue of Empire Magazine.

The magazines feature article is an interview with Transformers star Megan Fox and sports the female heroine showing off a new Autobot symbol tattoo.

Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo

Fans of the blockbuster film and starlet can look forward to this issue hitting the stands soon. Check out the details on the issue by clicking here.

UPDATE:

Turns out this is just a photoshop job done up from an old Rolling Stone Japan Cover.

While we knew the tat was fake, its a little disappointing to see the pic was too.

Credit(s): DevastaTTor

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 7:41pm CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902380)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:23pm CDT
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902382)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:24pm CDT
Is it real or just a marketing ploy
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902387)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:32pm CDT
Tron rebooted and Megan Fox on the cover. WOW!
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902391)
Posted by First Gen on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:35pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:Sadly, it's a Photoshopped cover. The image is from a Rolling Stone magazine released in '07.

Wow, I knew that pic looked eerily familiar. I didn't know they could do that.
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902392)
Posted by Bouncy X on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:38pm CDT
too bad her hair is all over her back.....bare backs are very sexy on the ladies. :grin:
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902409)
Posted by DevastaTTor on March 24th, 2009 @ 8:04pm CDT
Wow, that's disappointing. Interesting that's it's just a redo of an 07 image. I would have expected more from a magazine that's usually breaking news, not rehashing it.
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902426)
Posted by buddhaquest on March 24th, 2009 @ 9:08pm CDT
What a PORKER!!!

She must be the kind of girl that hears "all-you-can-eat" and accepts the challenge!

:shock:
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902486)
Posted by Venomous Prime on March 25th, 2009 @ 2:58am CDT
buddhaquest wrote:What a PORKER!!!

:shock:

I really hope that's sarcasm...she's a friggin twig...
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902505)
Posted by snavej on March 25th, 2009 @ 5:59am CDT
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902622)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 25th, 2009 @ 12:42pm CDT
snavej wrote:Nearly 100% of glossy magazine pictures are altered digitally, if only slightly. By 'glossy', I mean those involving celebrities and beautiful people/places/things. I saw a magazine worker admitting it on TV last year. X-Files quote: 'Trust no one'.

It was admitted to long ago. All of the mags. get retouched because the size and sheen of the finished covers show off way too many "imperfections" otherwise known as "truths" or "reality" and the general populace can't know that such things exist outside of their own dreary, average world. To be honest, when I first looked at the pictures, I didn't even notice the Autobot tatoo and my first impression was that the writing on her side was Photoshopped in. That and the fact that someone needs to shove a few boxes of Twinkies down her before she blows away.
Is this a fan done PS job that has been circulated or is it a corporate done job? I'm just curious because the degree of sh** that will hit the fan will vary depending on the answer. I'm hoping for corporate, I want to see some company burn for it's sheer stupidity and arrogance. I'm not getting enough satisfaction from the AIG disaster here in the states.
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902780)
Posted by Darkstrad on March 25th, 2009 @ 6:27pm CDT

corporate t-mack, it's on empire's website.
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (902795)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 25th, 2009 @ 7:17pm CDT
Didn't want to come across as ignorant, but some folks do up pics like this independently and put whatever mag. they feel like as a backdrop. Hell, some dude could do up a picture of his girlfriend and PS it onto a Maxim cover just to score points with her. All it would take would be for him to pass it along to one of his buddies saying "Look at what I did!" and then BAM, it's all over the web with anyone claiming who knows what as to it's origins.
That's the only reason I ask. If my overall curiosity were actually high enough to go beyond simply asking, I would have put forth the effort to go to Empire's site but that would have interfered with my TF information hunting and I do, after all, have my priorities. :grin:

Toys, unlike females, are not likely to screw me over, stab me in the back, attempt to "fix" what they percieve to be "broken" or otherwise make my life a living hell, therefore they do not warrant my immediate attention. I have my kids' mother to deal with and all other females are just distractions for the time being.
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (903588)
Posted by Elita One on March 27th, 2009 @ 11:32pm CDT
Photoshopped or not it's a cute tattoo.
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (903687)
Posted by craggy on March 28th, 2009 @ 10:58am CDT
the tats are fake? :shock:
Re: Megan Fox on Cover of Empire Mag Sporting a new Tattoo UPDATE (903890)
Posted by Prime Riblet on March 28th, 2009 @ 11:58pm CDT
there's a tatoo? :D

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIOR CLASS POWER SURGE OPTIMUS PRIME TOY " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CHEETOR Beast Machines Heroic Maximal RID Hasbro NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise TECH SPECS File Card Lot - Optimus, Prowl.." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper SEALED Takara RID 2011 Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Onslaught, Rodimus, and Perceptor Lot" on EBAY
Buy "30 Crankcase Deluxe Class | Transformers Studio Series | Dark Of The Moon Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Blaster" on EBAY