Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure!

Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure!

Saturday, August 1st, 2009 1:21pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Knock Offs
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 46,008

Seibertron.com member Real Devastator has found new info regarding the custom made miniature Master Piece Optimus Prime figure we reported earlier.

The information he found is that the mold is currently being created and should see completion in mid October, the price is not yet known as it depends on the demand of the figure.
He also found out what the next project is for the person behind this and the Classics miniature Classics Optimus Prime molds: Master Piece -05 Megatron! This is supposedly going to be in 1:1 scale with the actual Walter P.38!
No new pictures have been given out yet.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Real Devastator

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 1st, 2009 1:34pm CDT

Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966147)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 1st, 2009 @ 2:29pm CDT
Screw Prime give me Megatron
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966151)
Posted by Forgotten on August 1st, 2009 @ 2:46pm CDT
If they make the Megatron and it's good quality and less than I paid for my full size MP-05 then i'm on it like white on rice on a paper plate in the middle of a snowstorm. :grin: but as far as the Optimus is concerned, I have MP-01 and I honestly don't care for it(of course i'm not a Prime collector. so this is an easy pass.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966176)
Posted by First Gen on August 1st, 2009 @ 3:27pm CDT
Looks like I'm gonna be one of those guys that spends a ridonkulous amount of money on these as I can't get enough of my Prime and don't have Megs yet.

But to put these too at the forfront of my Classic line will ROCK!!!!
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966244)
Posted by Zeds on August 1st, 2009 @ 7:18pm CDT

Customs will just love this! NOT! Love that last pic of MP-01 (mini-me) with MP-08 Grimmie.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966297)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 1st, 2009 @ 9:43pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Master Piece -05 Megatron! This is supposedly going to be in 1:1 scale with the actual Walter P.38!

O_o... oooh. Uh. That's probably not a great idea. It was bad enough getting Masterpiece Megatron, for some folks, and his excessive size was one of the things that helped keep him from crossing the line.

A 1:1 Megatron with the real deal? Eh...heh.

Great for those collectors wanting an easier to handle Megatron, figure variances, etc, though.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966309)
Posted by Mach on August 1st, 2009 @ 10:11pm CDT
There are some new images of mini prime added in: http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-380335.html

click the link if u wish to see more
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966332)
Posted by Solrac333 on August 1st, 2009 @ 11:15pm CDT
I want this! And Megatron!!! :grin:
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966456)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on August 2nd, 2009 @ 9:33am CDT
Must have- the only reason I don't buy masterpeice is the price and size of the figures. Definately getting Prime and Megatron, if they make seekers, probably not, I don't like the way the MP seekers look. Takara needs to make Masterpeice Soundwave so these guys can tinyfy it. And the fact Megatron being real gun size....freakin mazing, but is no doubt all hell will break loose shipping this guy.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966460)
Posted by Firebird on August 2nd, 2009 @ 9:47am CDT
I'm not going to replace the classics prime in my neo G1 (I really like how that sounds) collection. But if this is affordable I will probably pick it up.

I wonder if the fans project G3 trailer is in scale with this mini MP-1?
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966663)
Posted by rpetras on August 2nd, 2009 @ 6:11pm CDT
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966669)
Posted by Convotron on August 2nd, 2009 @ 6:20pm CDT
rpetras wrote:If they are trying to asses demand, put me down for 3, a red (Optimus) a white (Magnus) and a black (Nemesis).

Put 3 more down for me, hehe.

I'd love a well done Black Convoy/Scourge in RiD colours: Black, silver/chrome, teal, and red for transparent plastic(glass) parts.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (966673)
Posted by Malicron on August 2nd, 2009 @ 6:39pm CDT
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (967118)
Posted by hawchcf1 on August 3rd, 2009 @ 12:54pm CDT
Yeah I agree I hope its plastic because of the paint.

Really really hope this thing is released goes great with the classics line and MP Grimlock
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (967126)
Posted by Convotron on August 3rd, 2009 @ 1:09pm CDT
I would prefer plastic too, specifically high quality plastic.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (967181)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 3rd, 2009 @ 2:46pm CDT
Malicron wrote:This is going to be an unpopular sentiment, but I hope it's all plastic. The paint-on-metal on my MP Prime is pealing something awful. :(

I hope so too, will make the toy cheaper and easier to handle. This version will be my "play" one and the real one is the display piece.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (967220)
Posted by The Chronic on August 3rd, 2009 @ 3:24pm CDT
Real Devastator wrote:According to the creator in an interview, mini mp prime is in the midst of mold opening. The mold is ready in October 2009.

Currently the creator is also working on miniture MP Megatron with 1:1 scale real gun size.

any idea on when we'll be able to see some pics of Mr Tron? and/or any word on if he plans on reproducing the MP-05 add on kit?

think I'll call Henkei Megs cybertron vertion and I might just have to get rid of Prime all together

Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (968410)
Posted by rpetras on August 5th, 2009 @ 3:07pm CDT
The Chronic wrote:also if Megatron is as big as Prime (hopefully slightly bigger) then I might have to think about moving the MP seekers to the classics shelf

That's an interesting thought. If the seekers & mini-MP Megs scale right, I could wipe out my MP/Alt shelf, and just have all "classics" (though that name is ever increasingly misleading.)
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (968502)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on August 5th, 2009 @ 5:39pm CDT
Malicron wrote:If I'm reading the ACToys posts correctly (which I may not be, Google Translate sucks) this is fan made, and the fan is waiting for input on what accessories the figure should come with to release this thing. Yes, they do appear to be planing on selling these. Let's hope they can make a few before Hasbro/Takara's lawyers can get them.

Input on the accessories? Everything the original MPs had would be cool plus the Stock and Silencer for Megatron. So where can I request the accessories?
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (968523)
Posted by Venksta on August 5th, 2009 @ 6:31pm CDT
I read a rumor from the asian TF boards that this Mini Optimus, along with the classics Prime will be released by one of the fan groups, under a different business name. Since they know its basically a KO, they don't want to jeopardize their original business of somewhat new designs.
Re: Miniature MP Optimus Prime update with next mini MP figure! (971479)
Posted by deny_lemes on August 10th, 2009 @ 9:42pm CDT
Its great, I want it, and Mr.Tron too.

please... anybody know when it will be avaliable? and how much?

I have MP01 dvd edition, and MP05 Megatron (and MP03 SScream, MP03 SScream G1 Colours and MP08 Grimlock too), but this mini MP01 is awsome I love it!!!

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire & Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Collectors Club TFCC Runabout and Runamuck" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumer MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Windblade & Scorchfire Complete with weapons." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition RID Starscream Deluxe Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-37 LG37 JAGUAR RAVAGE Legends Titans return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grax & Skullsmasher New Damaged Package" on EBAY