More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook

More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook

Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 4:53am CST

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 49,533

Previously, we have seen pictures of 3rd Party Product Producer TFClub's Scavenger and Hook. Concerns for the need to have a third appendage hold them up have bothered many on the site.

A few more pictures have been shared on ACToys of the TFClub Hook showing some poses of him with Generations/Reveal the Shield Grapple.

And for those that want to know what Hook's part in the combined form might look like, we get a hint at Devastator's head, and what appears to be a very G1 like shoulder, neck, and head transformation.

You can visit ACToys to see the images for yourself, or check out the mirrored versions below! Thanks to the faster than fast Blurrz for the find.

Credit(s): Blurrz, ACToys

Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160328)
Posted by metaphorge on December 22nd, 2010 @ 4:58am CST
Looks to pretty solidly be deluxe-sized.
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160331)
Posted by Stumpybot on December 22nd, 2010 @ 5:14am CST
Agreed, its definitely smaller than Grapple, although im sure hes a fair bit larger than the average voyager.

either way, i probably wont have to build a new set of shelves just to accomodate him. Cant wait to see him with my 2 Bruticus', Superion and classics devy (which i may well sell on the basis of this haha).

any idea when theyre aiming to 'roll them out' (pardon the obvious pun)
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160332)
Posted by City Commander on December 22nd, 2010 @ 5:14am CST
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160361)
Posted by Oilspill on December 22nd, 2010 @ 7:18am CST
This set looks way cool. Might not be the best posability (due to no feet on ball joints for those wide-legged stances) but very impressive considering the are essentially triple changers.

On a side note, I really appreciate Google translate, but it does seem to fail pretty hard with Chinese:
"TFC poisoning micro-blog like the middle of the night, me as a porter" :lol:
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160363)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 22nd, 2010 @ 7:19am CST
Very nice. I'm beyond interested, I'm outright excited for this. You know what? Sorry Xovergen, I'm saving up for the Ultimate classics-grade Devastator.

I wonder if they heard us puzzling about the size?
ANY WORD ON THE PRICING OR RELEASE DATE(S)?
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160366)
Posted by Heavy B on December 22nd, 2010 @ 7:30am CST
lets see, the average Fansproject Transformer is 60$ bucks a whack. if they make all 6 constructicons, we're lookin at a 300 dolor set. that being said, its still cheper then trying to find a compleate G1 devastator
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160368)
Posted by ninoslow on December 22nd, 2010 @ 7:33am CST
wow that toys look nice i cant wait to have mine awesome
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160403)
Posted by Rated X on December 22nd, 2010 @ 8:35am CST
I have 2 questions:

1. How many TF Clubs are there ??? (I count this one as number 3 so far)

2. Third party companies leak prototype pictures to promote upcoming figures to fans (makes sense right ???) Hasbro whines like a bunch of b***hes when theyre prototype photos get leaked. Like if the photos are going to prevent sales ??? Why is this ???
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160405)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on December 22nd, 2010 @ 8:40am CST
Rated X wrote:I have 2 questions:

1. How many TF Clubs are there ??? (I count this one as number 3 so far)

Well, TF Club/TFC toys isn't a club, for one. It's a toy company.

Then there's the Transformers Collector's Club.

What's the other one?
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160421)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 22nd, 2010 @ 9:26am CST
A little smaller than a Voyager, nice, nice. 8)
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160426)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 9:35am CST
Yep, definately looks like they'll be deluxe class. Quite happy about this. I imagine the prices would be considerably higher if they were voyager class. Plus six deluxe figures are still going to make a crazy large Devastator.

I'm not fussed about the tails. They're just like an extra limb, and I think everyone's been in a situation where an extra limb would have been an advantage.
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160529)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:18pm CST
City Commander wrote:Looks like the crane part is removable. That should solve any "tail" issues everyone is blathering about.

It does make me happier, yes. ;)
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160548)
Posted by City Commander on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:42pm CST
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

It does make me happier, yes. ;)

My only worry was back-heavyiness, and that's certainly alleviated!

I hope these guys do a Defensor, Computron or Superion next!
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160651)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 22nd, 2010 @ 5:32pm CST
These are just soooo freaking sweet, he looks badass. Just imagining how sick Devastator is gonna look all combined... :twisted:
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160653)
Posted by Blozor on December 22nd, 2010 @ 5:35pm CST
HA! DELUXE CLASS! I FREAKIN' KNEW IT!
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1160685)
Posted by Kirkimus Prime on December 22nd, 2010 @ 6:57pm CST
Wow! These things look AWESOME!

I've only just started experimenting with 3rd party products, and pictures like these make me so glad I'm pulling a steady paycheck! That said,I'm just a bit concerned about the price; with 3rd party Scout-sized toys going for $50 I can only imagine how much these will cost. Thing is, if these are released far enough apart (and don't coincide with any other good products)I don't think I'd mind paying more.

And the size; with each piece being at least Deluxe-size, the completed Devastator is going to be HUGE! I can't wait to see the completed monster in-the-plastic!

:BOT:
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1239236)
Posted by wolverinetodd on June 14th, 2011 @ 9:29am CDT
wolverinetodd wrote:In a previous post I mentioned that FansProject's Munitioner and Explorer both sold for $50.00+ each and they were Scout Class size, but both came with additional guns and parts. With that in mind, if these "not-Constructicons" are Deluxe Class or even Voyager Class, then each one will most likely be $75.00 to $100.00 each, respectively. So when all is said and done and shipping is calculated in, I'll be surprised if this complete set sells for less than $1000.00.

My concern based on green/purple figures picture, I hope the characters don't each come in a different shade of green and purple. I hope all characters share the same shade of neon green and same shade of dark purple.

Regardless, I think this is going to be a sweet set to have and a must-have for the G1 collector, especially those of us that lived it.

I guessed this one right on the price of these figures. With Not-Scavenger (TFClub's Exgraver) now up for pre-order at a few sites, it's listed for just under $100.00. But once shipping is calculated in, you're looking at about $115.00 each.
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1271797)
Posted by DavidT on August 4th, 2011 @ 10:28pm CDT
Looks like Exgraver is all sold out at BBTS! Wonder if they'll get anymore?
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1271800)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 4th, 2011 @ 10:32pm CDT
Re: More Images of 3rd Party TFClub's Hook (1271805)
Posted by Oilspill on August 4th, 2011 @ 10:43pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I'm wondering if they had very many to start then. With all the complaining, and soreness toward the price, and the reveal of Maketoys version completed proto, I would never have thought that would happen this soon.

All reports have been that the quality is very good though - so maybe that and the size has resulted in a few more sales. Or maybe BBTS didn't want too many as they thought they wouldn't sell too well. Just speculation.

I'm looking forward to checking mine out when it arrives.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY