More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe

More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe

Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 2:29am CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 95,309

It's not necessary to touch Reveal The Shield Strafe's rubsign and show his allegiance as it's pretty hard to miss that logo imprinted on his wings. A repaint of Revenge of the Fallen Mindwipe, this Autobot is set for release in the first RTS Voyager wave in late 2010/early 2011. The Generation One Technobot has been repainted from Decepticon molds lately, and we get high-resolution images of the figure from TFclub at Taobao. Check him out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFclub

Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153014)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on December 2nd, 2010 @ 4:07am CST
I can't help but think of Ronald McDonald every time I see this guy, lol.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153025)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 2nd, 2010 @ 5:32am CST
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:I can't help but think of Ronald McDonald every time I see this guy, lol.

nope. that would be that recolored cyclonus

but this thing is ugly as sin also.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153026)
Posted by Stockade on December 2nd, 2010 @ 5:35am CST

I would hate to see what Grimace and the Hambugler would look like?
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153030)
Posted by Vectorshot on December 2nd, 2010 @ 5:52am CST
Lets see... his name is Strafe but he uses blades. That makes no since. Yeah, and he does look like Ronald McDonald. The Anime version.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153036)
Posted by WolfDawg on December 2nd, 2010 @ 6:38am CST
With all the remolded heads Hasbro's been doing lately, I can't figure out why Strafe didn't get the treatment. I can't see myself buying this...it looks WAY too Decepticon to be an Autobot...even with a huge red insignia on his wings.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153038)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 2nd, 2010 @ 6:44am CST
I wish he were deco-ed in brown so I could call him "Buttwipe".
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153045)
Posted by The Legend on December 2nd, 2010 @ 7:47am CST
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153048)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 2nd, 2010 @ 8:14am CST
The intergrated autobot logo into the paintjob is something I can't resist, considering what they did with dropkick aswell, He's Mine :twisted:
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153056)
Posted by Rated X on December 2nd, 2010 @ 8:40am CST
I rarely pass on a fighter jet, but this one has no place in my collection like the white Powerglide. A red and yellow bat ??? Cmon now. They cant seem to get Strafe right. Henkei uses the Cyclonus mold (another flop in my opinion) Hasbro uses Mindwipe. What mold would actually work to pay homage G1 style with a movie twist ??? I see the Slugslinger/Air Razor mold making a great Strafe, Imagine it in white with red and black outlines. Anybody got any other choices for a future Botcon release ??? Maybe Brian and his crew could do Strafe some justice...

[url][Image
Image/url]
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153059)
Posted by Neurie on December 2nd, 2010 @ 8:46am CST
I got to play with one last weekend with his new combining figure too and its quiet nice in person, didnt buy it as I wanted Grapple and Highbrow more.

theres currently one on ebay for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Transformers-Hunt ... 27b6c570e4

Along with HFTD Grapple and Highbrow.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153068)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 2nd, 2010 @ 9:15am CST
The colors look alright here, but that head just doesn't work. Will be passing.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153070)
Posted by wolverinetodd on December 2nd, 2010 @ 9:26am CST
Personally I think they should have called this repaint Scattershot, due to his size for leader of the Technobots. Then do a repaint of Skystalker in the same colors and call it Strafe. That way they could link together in vehicle mode and fly into battle.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153100)
Posted by ShardFenix on December 2nd, 2010 @ 12:01pm CST
I missed out on getting a mindwipe mold and i actually like the colors on this guy a lot better, plus i have plenty decepticon jets. He is a must buy for me based on my love of the character and the fact that autobots have a low number of decent jets.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153114)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on December 2nd, 2010 @ 12:55pm CST
The Autobots also seem to have a low number of Voyager class toys representing unique characters in the movie lines. In fact, the Decepticons seem to have more toys in general in the movie line. What's up with that anyway?
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153135)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on December 2nd, 2010 @ 2:05pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote: In fact, the Decepticons seem to have more toys in general in the movie line. What's up with that anyway?

The toys are probably about equal, it's just the character distribution is less. Think about how man different versions of Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, and Ratchet there are (not to mention lesser characters like Mudflap) versus how many versiosn of Megatron or even Starscream there are.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153154)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 2nd, 2010 @ 3:30pm CST
I actually kind of like this guy. Since I passed on Mindwipe, I may pick him up.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153161)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on December 2nd, 2010 @ 3:39pm CST
The Legend wrote:Like the Autobot symbol making the wings. Dislike the general movieverse aesthetic.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153162)
Posted by Atomatron on December 2nd, 2010 @ 3:40pm CST
Want. Need. Now. My Sunspot is lonely
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153171)
Posted by Galvatron X on December 2nd, 2010 @ 4:05pm CST
The Legend wrote:Like the Autobot symbol making the wings.

NO SH*T! I never even noticed that before, duh! That's cool.
Re: More Images of Reveal The Shield Strafe (1153196)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 2nd, 2010 @ 5:18pm CST
Atomatron wrote:Want. Need. Now. My Sunspot is lonely

eHarmony

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Child's Costume with jumpsuit and mask " on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY