More Japanese Releases Up for Order

More Japanese Releases Up for Order

Thursday, May 24th, 2007 3:22pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 70,222

Fan To Fan has put up more scans from Dengeki Hobby Magazine and Hobby Japan on their site. The following scans have been taken from their site.

MA-01 Optimus Prime - releasing early June. & MA-05 Protoform Optimus Prime - releasing early June.

MA-03 Bumblebee, MA-02 Ratchet and MA-04 Jazz

MA-06 Spyshot 6, MA-06 SpeedDial800 and MA-08 Longview

MD-01 Blackout, MD-02 Barricade, MD-03 Brawl, MD-04 Scorponok, MD-05 Protoform Starscream and MD-06 PowerupVT6.

Takara packaging

Basic Optimus Prime and Basic Starscream

Cyber-Stomping Figures, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Unleased figure: Bumblebee

Starscream-roll Blaster, Projector keychain, figure keychains, Optimus Potatomus, "Transformable" plush doll Optimus Prime and Bumblebee

Robot Heroes Optimus Prime vs Ravage, Rodimus vs Insecticon, Grimlock vs Shockwave, Mirage vs Starscream, Bumblebee vs Soundwave, Ultra Magnus vs Megatron.

EZ collection Bumblebee

Transformers Ultimate Guide

Transformers Music Label Soundwave Spark Blue and Sonic White ver.

size comparison picture with G1 Soundwave

Transformers Music Label Frenzy & Rumble

Transformers Music Label Convoy playing iPod speaker

Credit(s): www.fantofan.jp

Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134660)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:24pm CDT
those robot heroes do look cool and cute...awesome desk ornaments if I do say so myself
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134666)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:29pm CDT
I like the Soundwave MP3, wy don't they reales the mold as a normol TF?
If I ever see him in Germany (as if that's going to happen) I'll pic him up, No matter the cost!
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134670)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:30pm CDT
its because soundwave will be premiering as the centerpiece for music label
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134673)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:31pm CDT
i can see it now transformer earphones on the train (yeah)
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134674)
Posted by magnusupreme on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:31pm CDT
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134690)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:40pm CDT
magnusupreme wrote:I agree Exulted Unicron they do look cool and cute and theres a cardboard optimus prime? how stupid.

its an origami prime thats featured on the cover to the Japanese version of Transformers ultimate Guide vol 2
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134704)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:48pm CDT
M = Movie
A = Autobot
0X = Number
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134716)
Posted by King Henrik on May 24th, 2007 @ 3:58pm CDT
hello classics soundwave! he'll fit in just perfectly!!!!
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134732)
Posted by Satanatron on May 24th, 2007 @ 4:08pm CDT
Cardboard Prime comes free with a magazine or something like that.

I so want that MP3 Soundwave. I'll go perfect with the Transformers Classics.
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134754)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 24th, 2007 @ 4:20pm CDT
That MP3 Soundwave rocks! 8) The headphones are okay, but I'd like a set.
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134755)
Posted by 0ctane on May 24th, 2007 @ 4:20pm CDT
MP3 soundwave looks awesome! I still don't have an mp3 player as i use my phone as one but phone headphones aren't great and i just started looking for an mp3 player now. I know the news about the player was out before, but these pics broke me and i just pre-ordered mine from HLJ. This gives me a good opportunity to test out HLJ to see i they are as good as people say :) .
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134758)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 24th, 2007 @ 4:23pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:Strange, it seems like the Autobots won't be called 'Cybertrons.' Look at the alphanumeric codes: MA-0X.
M = Movie
A = Autobot
0X = Number

It bet it's because it's an all American production. Plus, the packaging is nothing more than the American one with stickers in Japanese.
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134787)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 24th, 2007 @ 4:46pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
M = Movie
A = Autobot
0X = Number

Wow, and here I was thinking that Hasbro's packaging sucked... :wink:
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134959)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 24th, 2007 @ 7:18pm CDT
This is for the folks in the US.

Normaly, Japanesse bots come in better colors and package. That doesn't seem to be happening here, and it's also nothing that you can't either get at HasbroToyShop(who's shipping sucks) or regular retail.

So I'm just saying, come on Japan! Step it up and do like you do to get us to pay triple.

Thank You.
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (134980)
Posted by --B-- on May 24th, 2007 @ 7:31pm CDT
That music player Soundwave is soooo awesome.

Shame it's like 100 bucks.
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (135046)
Posted by Professor Smooth on May 24th, 2007 @ 7:58pm CDT
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (135074)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 24th, 2007 @ 8:22pm CDT
I'm guessing the reason they're not called Cybertrons is because of the script.

(This is not a spoiler, so no worries)

When Prime meets the kids, he tells them that there's no comprehensible word for their group name and says that they're "Autonomous Robots".

Mikaela then says "Oh...Autobots."
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (135173)
Posted by Stormrider on May 24th, 2007 @ 9:52pm CDT
Music Label Soundwave looks great. The best in the bunch in my opinion.
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (135181)
Posted by Stormrider on May 24th, 2007 @ 9:58pm CDT
Professor Smooth wrote:I am guessing that this means that the Takara Optimus won't have die-cast as rumored. I am severely disappointed that the movie figures are just the USA version with a sticker.

I still think the leader class Optimus Prime will have die-cast. Two months ago, Dengeki reported that Takara had a big part in the design of Optimus Prime leader class. They also reported in that same article that he would contain die-cast.
Re: More Japanese Releases Up for Order (135194)
Posted by skywarp-2 on May 24th, 2007 @ 10:05pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:This is for the folks in the US.

Thank You.

I freaking agree!!! Here I was holding out for the Japanese releases because I was thinking they would have the better, non twistie tie packaging and be removable and replacable boxes.. but damn it!! :-x

Hasbro American style crappy glued on Bubble pacakging has infiltrated the market.. Why oh God, Why!!!! :sad:

Anyone got a rope with a good knot, something that can support the weight of a Transformer fan??

Forget Soundwave, we all know he's cool... its the packaging thats the real issue here with these images..

Sorry......

Too dramatic wasn't I?? For a minute I thought I was on Dawsons Creek.. :grin:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 74 BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS "GRIMLOCK" 20" STOMP & CHOMP FIGURE toy ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Force Stuntwing & Bumblebee Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz LOT (Jazz, Ratchet)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Prowl Hasbro  2000 Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changers Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock" on EBAY