More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator

More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator

Friday, December 14th, 2007 7:18pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 40,766

eBay seller heerotoysmaker has once again provided us with some new images of upcoming Transformers figures, this time giving us detailed photos of the "Allspark Power" Incinerator figure. Incinerator is a voyager-class Decepticon who transforms into a V-22 Osprey.

See the images on the auction page by clicking here.

Credit(s): Heerotoysmaker

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 26th, 2007 10:17pm CST

Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (584826)
Posted by zemper on December 26th, 2007 @ 2:53am CST
tough call there.

both of these toys are very good TFs, and their features justify their prices.

for Energon Megs (assuming you get the leader, not the deluxe version), you get an excellent homage to G1 Galvatron, a cool-looking jet mode,plus an additional tank for free.

for Galaxy Force, you have a triple-changer with a wicked personality. though i'm not much of a fan of his batmobile mode, and there are reports of stability issues with this (which i don't have with Cybertron supermode OP).

depends on what show you're a fan of, as well as the features you're looking for. both are excellent toys, and ultimately it comes down to alt-mode/homage preferences.

:MAX:
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (584837)
Posted by Blurrz on December 26th, 2007 @ 3:22am CST

I'd have to go with Cybertron Megs because it's just a better figure overall
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (584888)
Posted by schizophrenica on December 26th, 2007 @ 8:18am CST
Blurrz wrote:Haha. Too bad this isn't Energon OP and Galaxy Force OP, because that's a cake-walk decision.

I'd have to go with Cybertron Megs because it's just a better figure overall

Fat prime linked with Wing Saber is pretty cool. But by himself he's just.......fat.... I passed on Cybertron OP and took Primus instead a while back because Cybertron OP is waaaaaaay overpriced.
I prefer GF Galvatron colours to megatron, but for some reason galvatron is overpriced as well..
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (584917)
Posted by shortround on December 26th, 2007 @ 9:17am CST
I have to go with energon megatron but I still think if you can find him get energon galavtron the paint job on him looks better.
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (585398)
Posted by thedistinctroom on December 26th, 2007 @ 8:44pm CST
My fav has to be Galaxy Force Galvatron, so if you gotta get a Megatron, get the Galaxy Force one. :)
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (585403)
Posted by Redimus on December 26th, 2007 @ 8:49pm CST
Blurrz wrote:I'd have to go with Cybertron Megs because it's just a better figure overall

Blatently isnt.

Personally I wasnt a big fan of Cyb Megs, not a great design, hard to pose, and looks like Unicron was sick all over him.

Now, if it was between E n C Gavatron, I'd really have a problem chosing, both looke awesome (and both are better paint jobs than their respective Megatrons).

But anyway, yeah, E Megatron, easily the best megatron in the unicron trilogy, even if he looks like a homage to the G1 toy Galvatron.
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (585504)
Posted by schizophrenica on December 26th, 2007 @ 11:29pm CST

How I wish I had cash for both... :?
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (585651)
Posted by Redimus on December 27th, 2007 @ 5:17am CST
schizophrenica wrote:Oh boy now I'm really torn between the two.. Energon megs has better posability? I like his colours better but Cybertron megs looks meaner to me.

How I wish I had cash for both... :?

Right.

E megs:
Alt Mode:
Futuristic Jet, looks very cool, has a full set of landing gear, and an attack mode (ends of wings open and extend), but silly but again looks good. The colours, whilst not the meanest colours Megatron has sported, look good, and suit him (although the Galvatron colours obviously suit him better. My only real issue with him in alt mode is the 'armada megatron tank' which just sits on his top, looking stupid.

Transformation:
Simple yet fun, you can really get some of those slo mo tv transformations in with this guy.

Robot Mode:
They distinctive, the head and mosdt of the body are obviously based on G1 Galvatron (both his incarnations were called galvatron in the japanese show). He has a good range of poses and is very stable thanks to stiff leg joints and large feet. Much like his alt mode, the biggest weakness is the 'Armada Megs tank' which is his only form of weaponary in robot mode, and seriously reduces the movments of which ever arm it is attached. The tank can form one of two weapons, the obvious megatron arm gun weapon, or using a blade stashed in his backpack (much like Victroy Star Saber) some kind of awekward sword.

Cyb Megs:
Alt Mode:
Kinda like the batmobile... only no where near as cool. Actully its quite an impressive altmode (if only becuase of it being the largest tf car I have ver seen), but it dosnt exactly screem megatron, especilly with the 'puked on by unicron' colour scheme. Thye flight mode is a joke, you only have to move about 2 bits on each side, and it looks retarded.

Transformation:
Fiddly, you will have to do somethings 2 or 3 times until they click into place. Meanwhile everything else will flap about and get on your tits.

Robot Mode:
Yeah. Not pretty. Posability (especilly when combined to Nemisis Breaker) is not good. His feet joints combined with his hip joints make for a really awkward poser. Once again I have to flag his colours, which are rediculous. His heead's movment is very restricted (on mine he seems to be able to look a little further right than he can left too, which is odd), and his head isnt very megatronish either. Weaponary is odd, both are cyberkey gimmicks, one is a gatling like gun, which looks rediculous (small pistol like gun with one of his wheels at the end) and the other is some random spikes that although they look reasonably cool on his arm, are in fact bright orange.
Re: More New Images of "Allspark Power" Incinerator (585670)
Posted by AlienQuiksilver on December 27th, 2007 @ 5:41am CST
I have Cybertron Megs, and while he's fricken cool ... he has his issues! Energon Megs I should have by mid next week. I can't wait!

Cyb. Megs.

Alt. Mode(car) His rubber shin guards become half assed mud flaps to the rear wheels. There's just nowhere to put them to make everything jive back there. Other than that, completely Bad Ass!! Love the car.

Alt. Mode(jet) I would hardly call him a triple changer, because it only takes like 4 seconds to change from one alt mode to the other.

Gun/Wheel: Are you serious? It looks more like something that would sprinkle jimmies onto an ice cream cone.

Bot mode. His feet are a bit floppy. I don't have too many note-worthy gripes here. He's a really cool figure to own.

Anyway, I didn't really add anything on top of Redimus' analysis. He pretty much covered it all. Those are just my .02 cents.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY