More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale

More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale

Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 11:58pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News, Auctions
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,513

Popular artist Guido Guidi has listed several additional pieces of his original comic book art on eBay. The auctions can be found by clicking here.

Credit(s): Guido Guidi

Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1388998)
Posted by El Duque on June 11th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CDT
Looking to pick up some original Transformers comic book art? Fan favorite artist Guido Guidi currently has a few pieces up for auction on eBay. Click here to for the auctions.

Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1389017)
Posted by quickmixed on June 11th, 2012 @ 11:48pm CDT
Damn! Guido's got skills. Awesome stuff. I've won a couple in the past, but the prices are starting to go up.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1389046)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 12th, 2012 @ 2:52am CDT
wow
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1389073)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 12th, 2012 @ 6:15am CDT
He's gonna get rich on that Optimus Prime print. It's already up at $127. Not to mention it's worth every damn penny. That is one of the best Optimus Prime pages in IDW.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1389127)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 12th, 2012 @ 10:04am CDT
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1389321)
Posted by quickmixed on June 12th, 2012 @ 5:47pm CDT
NineBreaker wrote:Hopefully they don't go too high for my sake, heh... I'd like to get one of them, but last time things went a bit off into never never land.

I know. I watched a page with the first appearance of Perceptor as a sniper go past $350 last time. Its a great page but way way way beyond my budget.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1389328)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 12th, 2012 @ 6:08pm CDT
quickmixed wrote:

Well... That was definitely a surprise. Even moreso that it's not his G1 debut or anything. That was almost as much as I paid for a G1 cover. I'm not sure why it went to $385, but hey good for Guido. I feel like his stuff has been gaining traction recently and makes me feel very fortunate to have gotten what I have so far. I like the Wheelie and Predacons pages, but I can only imagine what they'll fetch. Probably won't end up bidding on it, but that's life. :sad:
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1396031)
Posted by NineBreaker on June 30th, 2012 @ 9:13pm CDT
Picked one up in case anyone is interested. It's over in the Collection forums here:
ninebreaker-s-tf-comics-toys-collection-but-mostly-comics-t86226.php
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1401301)
Posted by El Duque on July 16th, 2012 @ 10:32am CDT
If you loved Guido Guidi's variant "Retro Style" cover for Transformers Regeneration One #81, here's your chance to own the original art. It's currently up for auction on eBay from the artist himself. Click here to view the auction.

Tech Specs: Inks on large bristol board - approx. 11.5 x 16.5 (297mm x 420mm, A3 size) with some white paint for fx and small corrections.
Conditions: good, may have slight wear or pencil/tape residual due handling in studio.

Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1401310)
Posted by Dean ML on July 16th, 2012 @ 10:52am CDT
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1401330)
Posted by NineBreaker on July 16th, 2012 @ 11:28am CDT
Oh my... I may have to buy this...
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1401524)
Posted by quickmixed on July 17th, 2012 @ 1:33am CDT
Incedibly awesome work.

Dean ML wrote:I wish Guidi was drawing the Regeneration book in this retro style, dot color matrix and all!

He hinted on his facebook page a while back to keep your eyes out. I think it would be an awesome idea to have him drawing the internal pages.
Re: More Original Guido Guidi Comic Book Art for Sale (1406938)
Posted by quickmixed on August 3rd, 2012 @ 5:40am CDT
Hey NineBreaker, theres a new page up on ebay. Its the original art for The 100 page reprint of marvels 76 - 80. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/IDW-TRANSFORMERS-REGENERATION-ONE-100-PAGE-ORIGINAL-COMIC-ART-GUIDO-GUIDI-/110928972966?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19d3e1cca6

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Quickshadow White Car Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire House Station Playset. "Used"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy Battle Masters - Aimless - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots high tide lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Copter Crane Blades" on EBAY
Buy "New! Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE Transformers ReAction Series Action Figure" on EBAY