More TFA Shadow Blade Megatron Images

More TFA Shadow Blade Megatron Images

Monday, October 27th, 2008 7:30pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 18,220

eBay.com- Thanks to an auction from tfctoy, we have been given a gift of more images of the Animated Megatron's repaint in black and purple.

You can view the now completed auction here, or just check out the mirrored images below.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): tfctoy, eBay

Re: More TFA Shadow Blade Megatron Images (825182)
Posted by Cheetron on October 30th, 2008 @ 1:05pm CDT
Looks good. Now all I have to do is worry about the quality of him.
Re: More TFA Shadow Blade Megatron Images (825302)
Posted by DISCHARGE on October 30th, 2008 @ 3:38pm CDT
Problem I have with it is that once the kids started playing with him
and he started to have parts pop off, the blade in particular, they never held on as tightly anymore. Is this Megatron gonna be the same?
I hate shelling out bux for something I will just look at as a piece o' junk.
Re: More TFA Shadow Blade Megatron Images (825633)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 31st, 2008 @ 4:23am CDT
DISCHARGE wrote:Can anybody tell me, how is the quality of this Megatron? I like the color scheme on him but just can't seem to get into the Animated stuff when I see it in person. The only Animated I have is the Cyb mode Voy Megatron, and he's o.k., but not awesome.
Problem I have with it is that once the kids started playing with him
I hate shelling out bux for something I will just look at as a piece o' junk.

This Megatron is quite solid, and very cool--I have the first color version--. Also pretty simple to transform, so your kids should be alright with him. Add in the scary voice, maniacal laugh, and cool color scheme, and I believe he is a winner! :D
Re: More TFA Shadow Blade Megatron Images (825709)
Posted by Dagon on October 31st, 2008 @ 9:08am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
Problem I have with it is that once the kids started playing with him
I hate shelling out bux for something I will just look at as a piece o' junk.

I'm with you Tigertracks. I don't care for Animated toys, but this Megatron is quite excellent as far as quality and durability and so forth. I have the original one, and would strongly consider picking up this repaint as well. This toy is a winner indeed.
Re: More TFA Shadow Blade Megatron Images (826213)
Posted by DISCHARGE on November 1st, 2008 @ 10:34am CDT
Thanks for the replies. I may actaully get him then.
One more question, are the holes in his hands sized to hold
Mini-con weapons(Prowl/gun, any saber team)?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY