More Than Meets the Market's Eye

More Than Meets the Market's Eye

Tuesday, July 3rd, 2007 6:47pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 12,506

TheMotleyFool has posted a new article about the Transformers Movie. The article takes a look at all the companies who are hoping the film is a major hit. Click here to read the article.

Credit(s): TheMotelyFool

Re: More Than Meets the Market's Eye (198020)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 3rd, 2007 @ 7:26pm CDT

I have the RealGear version, but that little thing was wicked!
Re: More Than Meets the Market's Eye (198028)
Posted by Lord_Megatron on July 3rd, 2007 @ 7:28pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:All I know is that I hope they make the Mountain Dew guy, and that little thing S7 made with the AllSpark.

I have the RealGear version, but that little thing was wicked!

In the movie the litle transformers that the All Spark created reminded me of those crazy weapons you can buy from swap meets or gun and knife shows.
Re: More Than Meets the Market's Eye (198054)
Posted by Maju Garzett on July 3rd, 2007 @ 7:44pm CDT
Screw PepsiPrime...

I WANT MOUNTIAN DEWIMUS!
Re: More Than Meets the Market's Eye (199624)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 4th, 2007 @ 1:30pm CDT
Lord_Megatron wrote:

I have the RealGear version, but that little thing was wicked!

Exactly! I love all that stuff and have tons of it(I'm actauly hanging 3 claymores right now, this is me taking a second to see just how cool they'll look in which spot). I hope these things get brought to toylife!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Grandslam Cassette ~ 100% Complete 1988 G1 Transformers Action Figure W/TECH" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack Trailbreaker radar dish! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack G1 Ravage Cage! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY