Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures

Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures

Tuesday, September 11th, 2007 12:11pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 44,417

Who wants another Voyager Optimus Prime version???

If you answered, "I DO! I DO!" to this question, this Optimus is made for you.

Or maybe you think your deluxe Final Battle Jazz, and Battle Damaged Concept Bumblebee (Target Two Pack) need a Battle Damaged leader to guide them. Well, he's been found!

Here's the auction for the new toy.

And also the seller has a gallery that you can see here.

When we have more news about this variation, we'll up date you here in the Seibertron.com toy news!

Credit(s): kirbenvost

This article was last modified on Tuesday, September 11th, 2007 1:47pm CDT

Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337333)
Posted by Cheetron on September 11th, 2007 @ 12:18pm CDT
Sheesh. I'd settle for seeing at least 1 voyager. I'm getting to the point where I'll grab one now and want of of the 100 others that come out later. lol.

I'll admit, not looking too bad for a movie Prime.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337335)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 11th, 2007 @ 12:19pm CDT
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337342)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 11th, 2007 @ 12:22pm CDT
So wait, is this a custom or mass release?

Either way, I'm not to intrested and this guy should be shot for his shipping rates. Unless he packs his items in gold, mailing this and a box should only be $9 realisticy. I just sent a 7lbs box out yesterday and it wasn't even $10
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337354)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 11th, 2007 @ 12:35pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:My apologies to kirbenvost for missing his thread about this, before I started mine.

Hah, no worries, mine wasn't exactly in a news-friendly format. I just saw it over at Tformers.com and figured we heard about it awhile ago. They mirrored the gallery too, so I got the same news through a different avenue. :lol:
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337374)
Posted by tommy tek on September 11th, 2007 @ 12:47pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:So wait, is this a custom or mass release?

im guessing that box is going to me :grin: you are one swell guy and to answer your question i think they made a voyager battle damage optimus prime.and this is a little bit off topic but i won an auction for the argos exclusive op and bb 2 pack :grin: and the guy charged me $40 for shipping :cry: its was origanally $20 with no insurance and no tracking and 2 weeks for delivery.with an additional $20 i get insured tracking number and deliverd in 5 days so well worth the extra $20.oh and i bought it for a total of $130 thats shipping included.do you guys think i got a good deal?
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337379)
Posted by Stickshift on September 11th, 2007 @ 12:48pm CDT
As the photobucket account is called "heeromaker" I reckon that this is probably a custom
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337515)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 11th, 2007 @ 1:50pm CDT
Says Prototype in the auction, and in his description. Even if English is not this seller's first language, don't you think he would have said, "My custom BD Prime..."?

It seems like he would to me, or it's an auction that needs to be described more accurately.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337560)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 11th, 2007 @ 2:07pm CDT
Judging from the crappy paint job, it looks like it could be official.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337627)
Posted by Stickshift on September 11th, 2007 @ 2:26pm CDT
Just had a look at the guy's previous auctions and i take back what I said. Almost certainly the real deal. Soz
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337658)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 11th, 2007 @ 2:39pm CDT
Not another battle damaged! Oh no!
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337669)
Posted by tommy tek on September 11th, 2007 @ 2:44pm CDT
toys imo dont need to look dirty thats the kids job to do when the parents buy them one.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337704)
Posted by Anonymous on September 11th, 2007 @ 3:00pm CDT
God, I'm so sick of that retarded battle damage trend...
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337715)
Posted by Anonymous on September 11th, 2007 @ 3:03pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:So wait, is this a custom or mass release?

I doubt your 7lb box was sent oversea.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337726)
Posted by Duo Prime on September 11th, 2007 @ 3:08pm CDT
Yeah, it just looks like it's dirty with oil all over it. I said this before and i'll say it again, when they make battle damaged Transformers, they need to re-mold at least 2 or 3 parts with cracks and holes in the armor where you can see some inner workings(ie. wires, broken hydraulics, crushed skeletal structure), and maybe some bullet or laser holes. Do somthing besides just repainting some of the detail off of the figure, know what i mean.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337782)
Posted by Anonymous on September 11th, 2007 @ 3:36pm CDT
Well, that's what they did with Jazz, he got a few remolded parts.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337821)
Posted by Jazz_4 on September 11th, 2007 @ 3:50pm CDT
FUCKING GIVE US SOME NEW MOLDS THAT DONT SUCK ALREADY
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337825)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 11th, 2007 @ 3:52pm CDT
tommy tek wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:So wait, is this a custom or mass release?

Yeah but thats overseas, with an all around upgrade!

This guy is domestic, it's a big difference. I hate when Ebayer's try and make a further buck off inflatted shipping :-x

I've sold on Ebay plenty of times, miscalculated shipping and never once asked for money, and on a couple of occasions sent the difference back.

And by the way, yes that is your box I shipped :grin:

And PS, your a dam good guy, but Evil people don't like being called swell :P
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337879)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 11th, 2007 @ 4:26pm CDT
megatroptimus wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:So wait, is this a custom or mass release?

I doubt your 7lb box was sent oversea.

I misread and thought it was domestic, I stand corrected.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337933)
Posted by First-Aid on September 11th, 2007 @ 4:49pm CDT
Honestly, it looks more like someone took Prime off-roading in mud as opposed to battle-damaged. If you look at it that way, it actually doesn't look bad...otherwise, meh.
Re: Movie Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime Auction And Pictures (337970)
Posted by skywarp-2 on September 11th, 2007 @ 5:08pm CDT
yeah I remember seeing that this was coming out, I think I'll pass, I'm not big on the battle damaged stuff, I like my transformers to look clean as if they were just about o go into battle. not what thy look like after.. Even rocky showered and rested up before he publicly came back...

WTF!!! why is it all these darn variants have to be the Voyager Prime anyways!!! it's cheaper??

Can we just get a super metal finish, G-1 Prime repaint already!!!

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY