My Brobot Parody Commercial

Transformers News: My Brobot Parody Commercial

Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 6:25PM CDT

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 16,376

Seibertron.com's own jON3.0 has come up with a parody of the old My Buddy commercials. This commercial stars Generations Titan Class Metroplex in the role of My Brobot.

jON3.0 wrote:A My Buddy commercial parody starring jON3.0 and Kids3.0!

*no Titan Class Metroplexes or G1 Fortress Maximuses were harmed during the making of this video

Credit(s): jON3.0
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514326)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 27th, 2013 @ 6:52pm CDT
Okay, that was pretty damned funny. :lol: But I want a kid Sistron! :D
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514334)
Posted by joevill on August 27th, 2013 @ 7:12pm CDT
I love it!
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514406)
Posted by KnightStrike on August 28th, 2013 @ 5:26am CDT
That was funny! Man I had forgotten all about those commercials. Brobot is soooo much cooler than the Buddy ever was :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514539)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2013 @ 5:30pm CDT
I don't have a Brobot yet, but I do own a Kid Sistron. :mrgreen:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514872)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 30th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
I don't know what this is parodying but dang it's funny. :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1514884)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 30th, 2013 @ 12:32pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:I don't know what this is parodying but dang it's funny. :lol:
Re: My Brobot Parody Commercial (1515191)
Posted by jON3.0 on September 1st, 2013 @ 4:34pm CDT
Thanks, everyone! Of all the spoofs I've done, this one has got to be my favorite. My son Tyler is a natural. The two of us had so much fun making this video. He'll most likely be a Transformers fan for life because of this video. :D

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Platinum Edition Planet Of Junk 3-Pack 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 48 minutes
Transformers Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod & Firedrive DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 24 days 48 minutes 23 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers TAVVS05 drift origin & Jazz Battle mode - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 53 minutes 52 seconds
New Transformers Prime Talking Bumblebee Autobot Beast Hunters Sound -Free Ship - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 54 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Energon PROWL New RID RARE - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Weaponizer Bumblebee Action Figure - Time Remaining: 12 days 20 hours 57 minutes 37 seconds
KIDS LOGIC TRANSFORMERS MECHA NATIONS MN-11 GRIMLOCK & OPTIMUS PRIME NEW - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 9 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME Prime Beast Hunters NIB voyager class autobot - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 13 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem