New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype

New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype

Monday, December 10th, 2007 7:55pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 30,575

Seibertron member Nekoman has found another ebay auction for a soon to be released figure, this time it's for "Allspark Power Incinerator". You can check out the ebay auction by clicking here.

This is the same Australian based seller that is also trying to flog off some in package Animated toys, so it is overly expensive with exorbitant postage prices.

The auction is for the prototype only, thus comes with no box, instructions or other goodies.

Credit(s): Nekoman

Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501045)
Posted by i_amtrunks on December 10th, 2007 @ 7:57pm CST

Be an even better figure if it were not for the Allspark Power Blue that manages to ruin almost every figure it touches.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501057)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:01pm CST
hmm, I could kitbash to squeeze a hand in there
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501060)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:03pm CST
Looks awesome. Can't wait to get him.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501061)
Posted by Nekoman on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:03pm CST
i_amtrunks wrote:Front Paged and Credited. Same seller as the ridiculously overpriced Animated toys, with crazy shipping, even though I could walk to their house in a few minutes.

Yeah, I’ll wait about a month and a half and get this guy for $70 less, i_amtrunks how about you walk down the street and smack that guy for charging too much!
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501063)
Posted by i_amtrunks on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:05pm CST
I'd be happy too if I knew which of the 3500 or so houses in Woodcroft he lived in!

I'd also be very happy to take the toys out of his hands since it seems not many people are interested in them for the prices he is asking. :P
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501066)
Posted by Nekoman on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:08pm CST
Cyber-Kun wrote:hmm, I could kitbash to squeeze a hand in there

Think these would work?
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501084)
Posted by Burn on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:18pm CST
And I thought Armada Thrust had it bad with jet engines for hands. :?

Honestly, why go to all the trouble of designing these things just to leave them without hands? That just seems completely and utterly stupid to me.

Here's hoping that those propellers ARE removable to expose some hands.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501097)
Posted by Nekoman on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:24pm CST
Burn wrote:And I thought Armada Thrust had it bad with jet engines for hands. :?

Here's hoping that those propellers ARE removable to expose some hands.

Actually he was a weed eater that reformatted into a helicopter.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501120)
Posted by voice of hoist on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:35pm CST
Have we seen any pics of this guy next to other movie toys?

With the whole tail end just flipped over the back a la Blackout, I worry Incinerator will be another pathetic deluxe-sized tf at a voyager price point.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501127)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:40pm CST

So lets go rob him :grin:
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501133)
Posted by No Death for Prowl on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:44pm CST
I'll get this guy just for his alt mode....that just looks fantastic.

The robot mode.....dunno, looks ok, but I'm not wowed by it. I can't really make out much of a face, the feet are a little odd, and the propeller hands will become a point of contention around here once people get their hands on the figure.

Still, he will look good next to Blackout.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501146)
Posted by Zeds on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:49pm CST
Have I already said that I love this mould. ON MY MUST GET LIST!
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501156)
Posted by thedistinctroom on December 10th, 2007 @ 8:55pm CST
Nekoman wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:I'll get him, some type of hand or picer would be nice, but beyond that I like this alot better than the Animated crap, so I'm gonna enjoy the robot goodness and design quality of figures like this while I can.

I agree, Animated is my worst nightmare, and it came true. :(

I thought I was the only one who disliked Animated. Now I feel validated. :)
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501166)
Posted by Dr. Z on December 10th, 2007 @ 9:03pm CST
That picture was already posted this morning on tfans. Some guy got one from the same seller I guess.

http://forums.tformers.com/talk/index.p ... start=5040

I want one too. I don't care for the lack of hands, Decepticons only need weapons to destroy. Incinerator fits the bill, like Blackout.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (501169)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 10th, 2007 @ 9:07pm CST
im in love
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (582318)
Posted by DeadPool69 on December 10th, 2007 @ 9:25pm CST
Wow..managed a fairly chunky bot mode for a flier. Not too bad at all.

As for hands....just think about poor old Ravage, he had to hold stuff in his Mouth ;) Plenty of handless bots in history. Though I think our fiend here might have foldable props into claws...its hard to make out.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (582324)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 10th, 2007 @ 9:29pm CST
Too bad about the hands. Not sure if I want this or not.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (582327)
Posted by DeadPool69 on December 10th, 2007 @ 9:35pm CST
And as an aside....Perfect mold for Devcon :)
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (582346)
Posted by Sentinel Pax on December 10th, 2007 @ 10:10pm CST
I'm not impressed with this guy. He just seems like a missed opportunity. This could have been an awesome Decepticon, but he just looks ridiculous with those feet, the chopper-hands, and what appears to be most of the plane hanging off his back. Come one, now. Come on.
Re: New auction for Allspark Power Incinerator Prototype (582354)
Posted by Craven Knight on December 10th, 2007 @ 10:38pm CST
Urgh, he's got a dull colour palette, screwy non hands and a big tripod tail(like Black out) so I may well pass.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY