New Code for HTS.com!

New Code for HTS.com!

Tuesday, June 5th, 2007 2:10pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 9,573

HasbroyToyShop.com is currently sending out it's newest catalog in the mail. If you are looking to save a little green, here's your chance.

By entering SPTIER07 in the promo box upon checkout, you can save the following amounts:

$10 on $50 purchases or more
$20 on $100 purchases or more
$50 on $250 purchases or more

The code is good until July 31st

Credit(s): Fender Bender

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 5th, 2007 2:45pm CDT

Re: New Code for HTS.com! (150135)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 5th, 2007 @ 3:41pm CDT
This came in the mail yesterday. They've still got the Classic Wave 2 mini-cons in it, but I can't find them on the site. I still wanna buy them, but I'D rather buy them from the website than over the phone.
Re: New Code for HTS.com! (150242)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 5th, 2007 @ 4:58pm CDT
I'm still waiting for my movie delixes ordered and payed for on May 21.

Just the fact that they take so long makes me just wanna not use them.

Besides, right now, many online stores (even Ebay) are running specials, pair that with retail sales, and I don't see having any need for a very slow Hasbro shoping site.
Re: New Code for HTS.com! (150244)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on June 5th, 2007 @ 5:00pm CDT
Re: New Code for HTS.com! (150258)
Posted by pittsburg_22_m on June 5th, 2007 @ 5:08pm CDT
I had 8 figures show up today including a bumblebee with the bad tabs! Ugh!

I am PISSED about this coupon, I just spent $120 2 days ago there and they shipped the order out today! :-x
Re: New Code for HTS.com! (150294)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 5th, 2007 @ 5:30pm CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:The only thing I have received from HTS is the magnet, which I thought was ridiculous that they would ship that one freebie that I didn't even want anyway. They seriously need to audit themselves and work on efficiency.

The reason they sent the magnets, was so they could say your order shipped. Since they are part of said order, technicly, they aren't lying.

I got my magnets(that they've been offering for a long time now, in a big huge box full of packaging? Why they couldnt have just used an envelope is beyond me!

In short my friend, I can't agree with your statment more.
Re: New Code for HTS.com! (150374)
Posted by jaws on June 5th, 2007 @ 6:01pm CDT
Re: New Code for HTS.com! (150782)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 5th, 2007 @ 11:48pm CDT
jaws wrote:I won't be ordering any TFs from the catalog, spent too much already on movie figures. I was really suprised to see all the metallic paint Leader OP on the cover, I know mine doesn't look like that.

Oh, heck no! I hope they don't go down that trail of metallic repaints, as cool as they may look.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Medix The Doc-Bot Figure Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS MEGATRON LEFT DOUBLE CANNON WEAPON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Runuamuck Runabout MIB in US in Hand free ship" on EBAY