New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble

New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble

Wednesday, April 25th, 2007 8:20pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 16,708

Seibertron member, Kary, has spotted the first painted images of Takara Transformers Music Label earphones from Mainichi Daily News. The earphones will transform into the troublemaking robots- Frenzy and Rumble. The earphones function in alternate & robot mode and will work with the Soundwave MP3 Player. The earphones go on sale in Japan on July 19, 2007 for 3,950 yen.

The earphones will appear white in alternate mode and they will display their traditional robot colors in bot mode. Takara has not indicated which figure will be red or blue yet, which brings up the old question...

"Is Rumble red or blue?"

Frenzy/Rumble?

Credit(s): Mainiche Daily News, kary

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 25th, 2007 9:00pm CDT

Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98635)
Posted by Stormrider on April 25th, 2007 @ 8:22pm CDT
Front paged and credited. :D
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98646)
Posted by XEN0 on April 25th, 2007 @ 8:31pm CDT
i like it if everything goes well with my job i will getting these
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98665)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on April 25th, 2007 @ 8:52pm CDT
I need a job sooooo badly. I need money for Soundwave, A PS3, the new Movie Game, another DS, Blackarachnia, Corhada, etc, etc....I just need to win the Lottery. Oh wait, I'm still only 16. Dammit. Still, these would even go nicely w/my current iPod.
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98670)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on April 25th, 2007 @ 8:57pm CDT
oh, man. that is too cool!
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98676)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 25th, 2007 @ 9:07pm CDT
RIB/FIR!!!

Those are Huge! No way someone could actually use those. Pretty cool, tho.
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98710)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on April 25th, 2007 @ 9:37pm CDT
i stand by my previous statements... :SICK:
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98729)
Posted by JazZeke on April 25th, 2007 @ 10:01pm CDT
Those have a coolness factor of 9 outta 10.
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98731)
Posted by JTKranix on April 25th, 2007 @ 10:02pm CDT
I'm also glad that I pre-ordered them ages ago!
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98774)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 25th, 2007 @ 10:45pm CDT
will they have piledrivin' bass to shake the ground?
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98800)
Posted by jgilkinson on April 25th, 2007 @ 11:37pm CDT
the full color pic looks much better then the last one I saw... lot more detail. Still too much though
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98824)
Posted by timothyvernon on April 26th, 2007 @ 12:14am CDT
just seems impractical in my opinion
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98876)
Posted by Stormrider on April 26th, 2007 @ 2:04am CDT
I think they're pretty cool.
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98879)
Posted by Bonger on April 26th, 2007 @ 2:09am CDT
Umm, I don't think you could pay me enough to ctually walk down the street wearing those lol
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98885)
Posted by Kenny28 on April 26th, 2007 @ 2:11am CDT
Shit.

Guess I gotta start working extra hours :|
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (98930)
Posted by skeletal13 on April 26th, 2007 @ 3:27am CDT
fun fun fun!
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (99318)
Posted by TheMuffin on April 26th, 2007 @ 8:44am CDT
These are more of a novelty item to me. I can't see anyone actually using them. Soundwave maybe, because you could set him on your desk. But these guys are just a bit odd and ridiculous.
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (99442)
Posted by wavelength on April 26th, 2007 @ 10:52am CDT
yes, they will be mine! bwahahaha
Re: New Images Music Label Frenzy & Rumble (112140)
Posted by Flashwave on May 6th, 2007 @ 7:16pm CDT
BLUE!

How many times do I have to say, when one is in a frenzy, they're seeing RED

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Transformers G1 Vintage Headmaster Scorponok - Helmet for Lord Zarak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY