New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel

New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel

Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 1:23pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,733

Our friends over at the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group have posted images of third-party accessory maker Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel, extra weapons for Universe Hound and Ravage. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): TF Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 1:36pm CST

Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320556)
Posted by rpetras on December 7th, 2011 @ 1:45pm CST
Simple but effective
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320562)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:05pm CST
=;
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320564)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:09pm CST
Hound's weapon is ho-hum, and I've got an extra set of G1 Ravage missiles for Classic Ravage.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320565)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:10pm CST
I like it and will pick this up.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320568)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:21pm CST
Am I the only one who thinks like most of the other Dr.wu items Are "pointless Moments" in 3rd party toys. I mean I.Gear is producing M.P K.O's but at least it's a "figure", What does Wu do (did i pull a Wheelie?) "We uh made Metroplex's Eye a few guns and ya know another face for Fansproject protector" Granted i'm not trying to troll it just kind of well pointless not what I said but the Dr. Wu stuff.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320572)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:29pm CST
No. You're certainly not.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320577)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:44pm CST
not bad. I'll never complain about getting g1 styled accessories.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320581)
Posted by fenrir72 on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CST
FPs version (Hound's holo gun) is much better.(the one that came with the trailer) Especially since the design is based on the error in the box art perspective.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320589)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 7th, 2011 @ 3:10pm CST
oh yeah. I totally forgot that was in the trailer. LOL. Guess I should take it out once in a while.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320619)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 7th, 2011 @ 4:21pm CST
Sodan-1 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks folk who start comments with "am I the only one" simply haven't been arsed to read other comments? :BANG_HEAD:

Hmm Yes well there are 2 Major problems if your talking about me. 1.There were 4 posts before me that were relatively Vague and 2. I can't find any of the other Dr. wu related much some one respond to it about a half-a-month to a month after it was posted so here is a "Bang head" from me, :BANG_HEAD: , and one more thing at the time of this post on my computer, There were 4 posts before me (not Counting the two of us) I'm sorry that one was so important I thought I'd bring that up twice.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320732)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 7th, 2011 @ 10:08pm CST
Im not feeling these at all.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320757)
Posted by Rated X on December 7th, 2011 @ 11:22pm CST
I usually prefer Renderform's products. But I give this round to Dr. Wu. The missiles are not oversized and appear to be painted chrome. And Hounds gun looks very nice. It gives some variety to a world of 3rd party guns that look the same.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1320788)
Posted by noctorro on December 8th, 2011 @ 5:15am CST
They look good and I have te figure.

But I'd rather have Dr. Wu make all the War For Cybertron weapons :)
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1323041)
Posted by El Duque on December 14th, 2011 @ 12:01am CST
The Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group have posted packaging shots and new release information on Dr. Wu's upgrade set for Universe Hound and Ravage, DW-P02 Duel.

[Dr Wu]
Classic Complete Series
Series no : DW-P02 : Duel
Content :
Set A : 1 pistol (black) + 2 missiles (sliver)
Set B : 1 pistol (sliver) + 2 missiles (sliver)
Issue : Next Week !!

** both can be used for Hound and Ravage classic and Botcon SG series

Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1323153)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:38am CST
I'm just not feeling any of these Hound guns/Ravage missile packs. I'm not even sure I'm going to bite on Venksta's.
Re: New Images of Dr. Wu's DW-P02 Duel (1323383)
Posted by El Duque on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:59pm CST
Here's a couple more images:

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY