New Images of FansProject Heart Master

New Images of FansProject Heart Master

Saturday, July 2nd, 2011 11:36pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 47,709

FansProject have posted new images of their new Heart Master figure, first revealed at this year's BotCon. The figure comes with a smaller partner, and appears to pay homage to G1's Powermaster figures. Check out the new images mirrored below.

Credit(s): FansProject

This article was last modified on Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 2:19am CDT

Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251586)
Posted by WarGraver on July 3rd, 2011 @ 12:04am CDT
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251590)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on July 3rd, 2011 @ 12:09am CDT
WarGraver wrote:Is it just me, or does this not match the usual Fansproject aesthetic? It's cool and all... just different.

Yeah it looks like Fansproject is going for a more anime-inspired look as of late, which I have to say they pull off really well. :D
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251599)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on July 3rd, 2011 @ 12:28am CDT
Just in case people are still wondering who it is, it is War Within Grimlock

Robot mode is only loosely based from off WW Grimlock but the vehicle modes are pretty much the same, except that one has wheels. =P
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251602)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 3rd, 2011 @ 12:32am CDT
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251604)
Posted by zodconvoy on July 3rd, 2011 @ 12:34am CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Just in case people are still wondering who it is, it is War Within Grimlock

Really? I can see where you get that but I'm getting more of a Roadbuster vibe. Still, the coloration will give it away.
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251617)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 3rd, 2011 @ 1:06am CDT
The BotCon pictures intrigued me but didn't make this look that special. These pictures on the other hand, make this thing look incredible. I can't wait to see the color scheme on this masterpiece. The Powermaster has elbow and knee articulation... =P~

Btw, his chest/belly section looks a little odd.
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251662)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 3rd, 2011 @ 3:53am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Really? Aside from the smokestacks, I don't really see Grimlock in that. It looks really cool, but I may pass if it doesn't turn out to be an important TF character. I need to save money somehow.

I agree, it's gotta be someone of significance. What happend to me was when first images for Warbot came out it got my attention. Then when it was finally available to buy I just didn't dig it. I don't wanna repeat of that mess...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251679)
Posted by horus on July 3rd, 2011 @ 5:28am CDT
That's War Within something.. not sure who.. :grin:
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251681)
Posted by Vicalliose on July 3rd, 2011 @ 5:36am CDT
Fansproject trying to be more legit? I'm not sure who this is meant to be. It is all kinds of awesome though.
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251682)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 3rd, 2011 @ 5:40am CDT
Whatever the hell it's supposed to be it looks much more worth my money than anything announced by Hasbro or Takara this year, well except Unicron and Model kit Prime.
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251684)
Posted by horus on July 3rd, 2011 @ 5:44am CDT
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251707)
Posted by Rated X on July 3rd, 2011 @ 7:45am CDT
Exactly who is he supposed to be ???
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251715)
Posted by --B-- on July 3rd, 2011 @ 8:12am CDT
horus wrote:If they start doing War Within designs like the seekers i'll have to get another job.. :-(

Another, crap, I already have two, I need a third!
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251717)
Posted by Mykltron on July 3rd, 2011 @ 8:14am CDT
I'm relieved that I'm not interested in this one!
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251723)
Posted by Valandar on July 3rd, 2011 @ 8:24am CDT
Erm...

The robot mode might look a lot like War Within Grimlock, but look at the vehicle mode again - that's War Within Optimus Prime all over, with details changed (probably for copyright reasons).
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251736)
Posted by unicron nemesis on July 3rd, 2011 @ 9:10am CDT
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251737)
Posted by GetRightRobot on July 3rd, 2011 @ 9:11am CDT
I feel like we are all grasping. WW Grim? Power Master WW Prime? Personally, If it was painted white with blue and fusia, it would look like a Cybertronian mode Getaway.

Everyone is making some wonderful suggestions to who this might be. Hell everyone is right! :lol:

He does look like the suggested bots. But I have to wonder if FP is throwing out their first entirely unique character that pays homage to a gimmick (powermaster) instead of a character. This may some how be related to the launch of their new website where fans are supposed to be able to influence product development.
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251744)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 3rd, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
I can't wait to see the paint apps on this one. I'm hoping this will be the start of their versions of Cybertronian modes. We need more of those guys...........
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251751)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 3rd, 2011 @ 9:48am CDT
unicron nemesis wrote:Interested to know if the Heartmaster gimmick does anything or does it just transform into a "engine" part.

Looks to me from the pics that the "Heartmaster" is not only pilot or engine in vehicle mode, but also the chest is robot mode, just like Powermaster Optimus.
Re: New Images of FansProject Heart Master (1251762)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 3rd, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
Looks like it's a wait and see to see who it's referencing, but doesn't matter. I'll own one, oh yes. it's FP-what else can I do? ;)

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron Class Impactor Autobot Decepticon" on EBAY