New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet

New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet

Thursday, September 9th, 2010 6:58am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 53,477

If you fit into the key demographic of Seeker fans with money to burn you've probably already heard about i-Gear's Masterpiece conehead Fighter Team set which includes Elegy (Dirge), Attack (Thrust) and the new Ramjet who is now named Jet. Thanks to i-Gear's website we have some new images of Jet:

The page for the coneheads with more images and information can be seen here.

Credit(s): i-Gear

Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122922)
Posted by Prime Riblet on September 9th, 2010 @ 7:01am CDT
That looks so damned good.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122926)
Posted by Rated X on September 9th, 2010 @ 7:13am CDT
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122928)
Posted by Diem on September 9th, 2010 @ 7:33am CDT
Rated X wrote:Well done. I think I will order them !!! This is what happens when Hasbro/Takara ignores the fans to pursue their own agendas.

Yes. Bloody HasTak haven't released any seekers in ages. If only Generations included the two unreleased coneheads...
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122932)
Posted by dragons on September 9th, 2010 @ 7:45am CDT
i forogot something are these igear seekers same size as mp seeekrs starscream thundercrak skywarp? or are they slightly smaller look great after i get all my preoders in ill preorder these after i see video review on one of them like to see how well they match up against normal mp seeekrs first before i preorder
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122974)
Posted by SJ21 on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:34am CDT
Wow. Those guys look great. I am guessing that they are going to be going for about $200 per? I don't know if I willing to spend that money on them or not though, since I have 2 MP seekers already. It is tempting though...
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122978)
Posted by Optimutt on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:49am CDT
From previous information on earlier molds of this, they are smaller, around the size of a Voyager class TF.

And, did y'all forget about the MP Ghost Starscream that just came out a month or two ago? This mold is still kicking for anyone who really wants them.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122979)
Posted by Ravage XK on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:52am CDT
Amazing, I hope they arnt silly expensive as I think they look great and despite my initial hesitation about these semi knock offs I would quite like them.

My only wish is that the clear stands that hold the jets would allow the jet to be angled so that you could see more of the top when on display.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122980)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:53am CDT
Beautiful.. Buy WAY out of my price range.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1122989)
Posted by Syndrome on September 9th, 2010 @ 10:28am CDT
I just want to know when these will be released. I'm very interested in these.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123048)
Posted by 666-SHOT on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:37pm CDT
SUPER sweet. I want.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123096)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 9th, 2010 @ 3:21pm CDT
Diem wrote:

As far as I know, Generations will have Dirge, they have already released Thrust, and Ramjet was released under the classics line.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123108)
Posted by Atomatron on September 9th, 2010 @ 3:53pm CDT
AutobotMR2 wrote:
Diem wrote:

lmao
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123115)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 9th, 2010 @ 4:04pm CDT
Atomatron wrote:
AutobotMR2 wrote:
Diem wrote:

lmao

Why do I feel as though I said something stupid??
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123119)
Posted by Atomatron on September 9th, 2010 @ 4:18pm CDT
Whats the price going to be on these is my question.

$1000?
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123141)
Posted by ButtZilla on September 9th, 2010 @ 5:26pm CDT
Sooooo wicked sick looking!!

And same size as MP Prime too. The Correct size and height! MP Grimlock was a disappointment. Too small.
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123218)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 9th, 2010 @ 10:18pm CDT
Best seeker mold yet in my opinion.
Love this!!
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123324)
Posted by Prowl1529 on September 10th, 2010 @ 9:17am CDT
Those are beautiful, i want the all 3 to join my masterpiece seekers.
Does anyone knows the realesed date?
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123326)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 10th, 2010 @ 9:31am CDT
I just doubt they'll get these to market...
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123327)
Posted by El Duque on September 10th, 2010 @ 9:40am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I just doubt they'll get these to market...

Why?
Re: New Images of i-Gear Masterpiece Ramjet (1123359)
Posted by Kibble on September 10th, 2010 @ 11:34am CDT
Knock off...

Who's there?

Stolen toy design...

Stolen toy design who?

Aren't you excited to pay mad cash for an inferior quality product of an already fragile figure?

This thing does look amazing, though. Hope Takara puts them out someday...

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY