New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO

New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO

Thursday, March 1st, 2012 9:18am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,932

iGear have posted new images of their upcoming Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (aka Cosmos). The images reveal that his blaster can be attached to the bottom of his flying saucier mode and also include comparison shots with their previous Mini Warriors MW-02 Rager and MW-01 Spray.

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Thursday, March 1st, 2012 9:32am CST

Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353800)
Posted by rpetras on March 1st, 2012 @ 9:26am CST
Awesomesauce!
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353805)
Posted by #Sideways# on March 1st, 2012 @ 9:31am CST
Sweet!! I hope they are like five dollars so I can buy them.

Cosmos looks fanriffic!
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353814)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 1st, 2012 @ 9:51am CST
Oh look! His gun can mount somewhere. An odd somewhere, but it's cool. Also, the buck rogers blaster is genius.

Is it just me or is this Cosmos coming off as downright burly? It's like a WFC design.
It's quite a transition; G1 was fat and happy. He trimmed down in Classicsverse. And now he looks like he can wreck some decepticons.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353817)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 1st, 2012 @ 9:57am CST
Looks like he's only marginally larger than Spray and Rager. Hopefully he'll only be a few dollars more, if not the same price.

Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353823)
Posted by DevastaTTor on March 1st, 2012 @ 10:11am CST
Ok, I'm sold.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353832)
Posted by God Magnus on March 1st, 2012 @ 10:25am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:And will people PLEASE stop complaining about the helmet? Of course a robot wouldn't need a helmet in space. But robots also don't need human faces, voices, or accents, yet they have them and we don't complain. They also don't need to hold guns that could just as easily be incorporated into their bodies, and a robot with a space helmet is no sillier than a robot with a sword. There are far sillier things in the TF universe. If we can accept that (G1) Megatron transforms into a small pistol that needs to be held and fired by another robot, then surely we can accept a robot that wears a helmet in space. >:oP

Brought to you by CHAiR, the Coalition for Helmet Acceptance in Robots.

Also, I'm totally in for one of these!
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353834)
Posted by originaljk555 on March 1st, 2012 @ 10:28am CST
Cosmos looks great even with the size difference. I think as a UFO he should just be a lil bit bigger. The articulation looks to be amazing and its great they have storage for the gun. Keep em comin iGear!
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353836)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 1st, 2012 @ 10:32am CST
Okay, this is my Classic Cosmos. :D
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353871)
Posted by Mkall on March 1st, 2012 @ 11:27am CST
Sign me up.

I love the space helmet!
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353872)
Posted by Ironhide516 on March 1st, 2012 @ 11:30am CST
#Sideways# wrote:Sweet!! I hope they are like five dollars so I can buy them.

Cosmos looks fanriffic!

Umm... try more like 15-20 dollars. 3rd party stuff don't come cheap :grin:
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353913)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 1st, 2012 @ 1:06pm CST
Wait, wasn't this supposed to be 14 cm high according to the last update?
So why is it back to being about LEgends sized here?

Nolonger interested. Don't get me wrong, this is cool and all but damn I'm not a fan of Legends sized figures.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353924)
Posted by Kibble on March 1st, 2012 @ 1:48pm CST
Ironhide516 wrote:Umm... try more like 15-20 dollars. 3rd party stuff don't come cheap :grin:

$15-20 would be cheap for 3rd Party...you can only hope it's still that price

Dead Metal wrote:Wait, wasn't this supposed to be 14 cm high according to the last update?
So why is it back to being about LEgends sized here?

He's the same height as RtS Windcharger.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353925)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 1st, 2012 @ 1:49pm CST
So why is it back to being about LEgends sized here?

14 cm is about 5.5 inches, which is just about how big he looks in those pics. Spray and Rager are already slightly larger than typical Legends, and UFO is slightly larger than Spray and Rager.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353931)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 1st, 2012 @ 2:05pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
So why is it back to being about LEgends sized here?

And I seriously daubt Rager and Spray are as tall as Windcharger.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353951)
Posted by Kibble on March 1st, 2012 @ 2:23pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:Sorry misread that, they state between 8 and 12 cm, and 12 cm is larger than Scout Windcharger.
And I seriously daubt Rager and Spray are as tall as Windcharger.

If you count his propellers, Spray is similar height to Windcharger. Same deal with UFO...
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353965)
Posted by Mkall on March 1st, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
So why is it back to being about LEgends sized here?

And I seriously daubt Rager and Spray are as tall as Windcharger.

I was hoping UFO's head would be the same height as Windy, but I suppose that was asking for too much. Still it's leaps better than the legends Cosmos HaTak made, so I'm getting it for my shelf.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353967)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 1st, 2012 @ 2:52pm CST
When I get home from work, I'll take some pictures of these figures next to a ruler, and then we'll see how tall they are.
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353970)
Posted by Kibble on March 1st, 2012 @ 2:55pm CST
They're very close. WC will be slightly taller to the heads...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... ost7365322
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353978)
Posted by MGrotusque on March 1st, 2012 @ 3:06pm CST
Bought!! I love me some Cosmos. He looks badass and the space helmet is spectacular!!
Re: New Images of iGear Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO (1353997)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 1st, 2012 @ 3:36pm CST
Kibble wrote:They're very close. WC will be slightly taller to the heads...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... ost7365322

Hmmmmm, I might buy him after all.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION SNARL, Generations Deluxe Dinobot 2014." on EBAY
Buy "NOS Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Kenzan Combiner Golden Helmet" on EBAY