New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops

New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops

Monday, April 2nd, 2012 4:08am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 50,582

Mastermind Creations have updated their blog with new images of their upcoming and highly anticipated Cyclops, based off of Hearts of Steel Shockwave.
The images are of a prototype in purple rather than the gray we've been shown recently, there's even a size comparison with Masterpiece Grimlock.
We have mirrored the images, but if you would like to see them in their original posting over at Mastermind Creation's blog you can click here or any of the following images.
But be warned, after seeing these images resistance might prove to be Futile!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations

This article was last modified on Monday, April 2nd, 2012 4:19am CDT

Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1364966)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 2nd, 2012 @ 4:13am CDT
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1364967)
Posted by alldarker on April 2nd, 2012 @ 4:13am CDT
Looking forwards to MMC Cyclops so much it almost hurts.
MMC are one of the only Third Party producers who manage to really hold my attention.
Still not sold on Terminus Hexatron, though.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1364981)
Posted by CBratetron on April 2nd, 2012 @ 5:24am CDT
I'm tempted too. Sizes up nicely with the Masterpiece line.

But

I love showing off my collection to my friends but this would stick out like a sore thumb and I don't want to be explaining this one every time.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1364992)
Posted by worldsgreatest on April 2nd, 2012 @ 6:14am CDT
This is just so awesome. And it has a place in my collection--in a box, with everything else.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1364994)
Posted by rpetras on April 2nd, 2012 @ 6:19am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:God, I love this thing so much, but I don't want to buy it, I have no place to put it in my collection. :sad:

Right next to the Knight-Morpher Primes and upcoming Seekers. :D
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365007)
Posted by dragons on April 2nd, 2012 @ 7:13am CDT
thats cute first transformer toy that i know of that as working anker option attached to it.

glad i got him preorderd :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365008)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 2nd, 2012 @ 7:22am CDT
It really is a fantastic looking piece. I've never seen the anchor before. A very nice touch. I imagine that can be used as a mace in robot mode. But the high price coupled with the relative niche-ness of Hearts of Steel means I certainly won't be getting this. Such a shame.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365030)
Posted by metaphorge on April 2nd, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
Love this.

Seeing it with Masterpiece Grimlock makes me want a Masterpiece-sized G1 Shockwave even more (which I did not know was possible).
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365034)
Posted by Andrius on April 2nd, 2012 @ 9:40am CDT
Love it, but still would have preferred the deeper purple from early mockups.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365041)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 2nd, 2012 @ 9:50am CDT
rpetras wrote:

Right next to the Knight-Morpher Primes and upcoming Seekers. :D

I don't have the Prime, and wasn'T planning on getting the Seekers. But I might change my mind. There#s nothing Hasbro announced for this year that interests me anyway.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365045)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on April 2nd, 2012 @ 9:58am CDT
This thing looks amazing. :grin:

Steampunk is awesome, Steampunk + Transformers = :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

The price seems decent enough. It claims to be over 10 inches tall, and priced at $139 US. Seems decent, now to wait for Starscream and hunt down KMC prime.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365074)
Posted by Blurrz on April 2nd, 2012 @ 12:16pm CDT
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365080)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 2nd, 2012 @ 12:31pm CDT
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365085)
Posted by Blurrz on April 2nd, 2012 @ 12:38pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:That is impressive! Cool that they even added an anchor too. I wonder if I'll be able to see anything cool when I visit Cherry Bomb Toys next weekend...

My ugly mug, that's cool, right?
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365086)
Posted by Mkall on April 2nd, 2012 @ 12:40pm CDT
I'm more stoked for this than I am any other TF Figure at the moment.

Bring it on.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365132)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 2nd, 2012 @ 3:25pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I'm more stoked for this than I am any other TF Figure at the moment.

Bring it on.

I am in agreement with you Mkall and I do not even own any other KM's yet. This thing is just a piece of art. I cannot wait to add him to my collection.

I think at this scale, the price is stride for stride with Takara too. This thing is the exact same price at BBTS as MP-11 is. I believe it is bigger, has more paint apps, and I would assume, around the same pose-ability. I'm all in. :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365179)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 2nd, 2012 @ 5:35pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Thanks to everyone who funded KMC-01, KMC-02, and KMX-01 so we could get this beauty made!

You're welcome. ;)

Can't wait for this monstrosity!
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365223)
Posted by Stormrider on April 2nd, 2012 @ 8:45pm CDT
Hmmm... I may have to get this after all,if the QC review is good.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365236)
Posted by R3-T7 on April 2nd, 2012 @ 9:23pm CDT
This looks so cool. I wish Hasbro would make a Hearts of Steel line.
Re: New Images of Mastermind Creations Cyclops (1365364)
Posted by Motorthing on April 3rd, 2012 @ 11:20am CDT
It's Shockwave, it's practically MP sized and looks decent enough in Bot mode yet somehow I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it.........so I guess I'm fence sitting until the first vid-review too.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "SIDE BURN PRINT; 2011 Transformers Club Exclusive Art Print by Casey Coller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY