New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja

New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja

Friday, December 24th, 2010 3:41am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 68,339

If you needed a little motivation to pre-order these little guys or need to salivate before they hit your door-step, we've got high-res pictures from HK-TF member tsangkin. PerfectEffect Kingbat is a modern take on Ratbat, and he's held by Universe Ratbat in the pictures. PerfectEffect Ninja is a modern take on Rosanna, and held by Alternators Arcee. Check out the images below!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): HK-TF member tsangkin

Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161391)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 24th, 2010 @ 7:27am CST
Man, I'm diggin' Ninja
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161400)
Posted by The Legend on December 24th, 2010 @ 7:48am CST
They look okay but I can't say I'll be parting with my cash for what's pretty much 2 minicons.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161489)
Posted by NightGlider on December 24th, 2010 @ 12:02pm CST
Does anyone know if these are made well?
I remember hearing about the company's "Shadow Warrior" breaking easily
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161583)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 24th, 2010 @ 3:38pm CST
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161594)
Posted by El Duque on December 24th, 2010 @ 4:03pm CST
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:I've got them and they're pretty solid. I've got Kingbat with my Classics Megatron and Ninja/Rosanna is hanging with DL Blaster.

I've got Henkei Megatron wielding the sword that goes with Ratbat, Ratbat himself hanging out with ML Soundwave, and Rosanna chillin with DL Blaster.

As for quality I've been happy with all my PE figures. I've got two Shadow Warrions, their Frenzy and Rumble repaints, and now these two. I like Ratbat more than I thought I would. His bat mode is a little weird, but for some reason it works.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161622)
Posted by victoryconvoy on December 24th, 2010 @ 5:33pm CST
sorry but not that impressed with this
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161747)
Posted by Berserker Prime on December 25th, 2010 @ 4:14am CST
Kingbat with Ratbat is making me think that Ill have to get both of those.
Whats the going rate for Ratbat on ebay nowadays? :lol:
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1161943)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on December 25th, 2010 @ 6:30pm CST
Lol. I love that Ratbat is holding his own weapon incarnation. I'd never considered that. Anxious for mine to effing arrive...
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1162474)
Posted by Blackstreak on December 27th, 2010 @ 12:55pm CST
I have this pair and there are a couple disappointments. Ninja's legs pop off the ball joint real easy.
King Bat has a decorative groove on the wings that make them look like swiveling joints. One broke off when I tried to turn it. Super glue put it back on but it's a little off now.
Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Kingbat and Ninja (1313087)
Posted by AwesomeFrancis on November 15th, 2011 @ 8:57pm CST
I'm reading this thread 'coz I miss my ninja :(!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Original G1 1985 Whirl Box Only" on EBAY
Buy "Optimash Prime Mr Potato Head Hasbro NEW NIB Transformers Playskool FULL SIZE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumble Spud Mr Potato Head Hasbro NEW NIB Transformers Playskool FULL SIZE" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Optimash Prime Mr. Potato Head. For Ages 2+" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - Back Spike Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ULTRA MAGNUS WEAPON GUN COMBINER WARS 2015 HASBRO Parts Pieces" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Hero Mashers Dinobot SLUG Mash-Up with Snarl Tail BX7" on EBAY
Buy "23879 TRANSFORMERS 30TH GENERATIONS AUTOBOT WHIRL HASBRO" on EBAY