New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime

New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime

Sunday, February 3rd, 2008 10:00am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 39,083

eBay seller tfctoy has posted a new auction for the upcoming Premium-Series Optimus Prime figure. The Leader-Class figure is painted in metallic colours with more detailed paint apps, a new arm-blade and a new head sculpt (featured prominently in one of the photos)

See the auction by clicking here.

See Seibertron.com's gallery of the original Leader-Class Optimus Prime by clicking here.

Credit(s): tfctoy

This article was last modified on Thursday, February 14th, 2008 5:33pm CST

Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621879)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on February 3rd, 2008 @ 10:02am CST
mines still better
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621886)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 3rd, 2008 @ 10:11am CST
Shiny - YESSSS!!!
New head - Pointy. But I don't see how it's more show-accurate. :?
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621888)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on February 3rd, 2008 @ 10:14am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Shiny - YESSSS!!!
New head - Pointy. But I don't see how it's more show-accurate. :?

yaeh i dont see it either
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621891)
Posted by Agent 007 on February 3rd, 2008 @ 10:15am CST
I like the head and sword, but I was expecting more detail not less :?
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621899)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on February 3rd, 2008 @ 10:32am CST
I'm glad I sold my Leader Prime to reinvest in this figure. Looks better! I wish Hasbro would have released the premium paint figures at the same time as the rest of the line for more money. Say, $39.99 regular or $49.99 premium.
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621901)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 3rd, 2008 @ 10:34am CST
He looks good but I still think I'm gonna skip him. I already have Leader and NightWatch Prime, I can't see needing another one.

Then again, if I can sell regular Leader Prime at a fair price to myself...
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621920)
Posted by Solrac333 on February 3rd, 2008 @ 11:14am CST
So now he has a shiny crotch :APPLAUSE: I already customized mine so I'll pass.
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621926)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on February 3rd, 2008 @ 11:18am CST
I would like to see it with a gun not with that weird blue sword.
But nice head sculpt.
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621972)
Posted by woosh on February 3rd, 2008 @ 12:12pm CST
Bunnymus prime. That;s how his head loks. He's a rabbit now. Great.
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621980)
Posted by capellamusic on February 3rd, 2008 @ 12:23pm CST
The paint seems better, but I don't like the head sculpt, I prefer the old leader class one... This one looks like a bunny :P .
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (621983)
Posted by capellamusic on February 3rd, 2008 @ 12:25pm CST
woosh wrote:Bunnymus prime. That;s how his head loks. He's a rabbit now. Great.

I didn't see your post before posting mine, but that's what I thought, he looks like a rabbit :| . Good one on "Bunnymous Prime", you're so right!
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622005)
Posted by Briggs on February 3rd, 2008 @ 12:42pm CST
first they make one with to short of ears, now hey make one with to long of ears. This is annoying. i was going to get this but those ears are way to big.
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622007)
Posted by Cheetron on February 3rd, 2008 @ 12:44pm CST
I was thinking more of Batman-imus Prime myself. lol.

Blade cool, head drool. :P
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622058)
Posted by soundwave13c on February 3rd, 2008 @ 2:00pm CST
i realy dont like the head (:|
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622083)
Posted by Jazzz on February 3rd, 2008 @ 2:58pm CST
mmmmmm...
metallic crotch...
dude his ears are gigantic!
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622170)
Posted by zemper on February 3rd, 2008 @ 4:36pm CST
ugh...horrible. bunny-ears Prime. good thing i still have my LC, i don't think i'll be getting this one. saves me more money for Alts and Animated when it comes out. enough with TFTM already!

:MAX:
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622177)
Posted by Sgt.Schnitzel on February 3rd, 2008 @ 4:44pm CST
His ears are kind of pointy, did he have ears that long and pointy and the movie? I thought these new units are suppose to be more show accurate.
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622279)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on February 3rd, 2008 @ 7:22pm CST
first his attennas were too small. now theyre too long.
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (622586)
Posted by Deadpool. on February 4th, 2008 @ 2:43am CST
The head isnt more show-accurate at all!
I still prefer the normal Leader-class' head....
Re: New Images of Premium Leader-Class Optimus Prime (623813)
Posted by Mr-Valkeyreion on February 5th, 2008 @ 11:10am CST
Meh...i'm not buying him for only a few paint apps, a new head design and a sword arm attachment...i'll just buy the sword of ebay -_- easyer, cheaper and better ^^

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBEATRON WFC-05 SCRAPFACE from Japan" on EBAY