New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie

New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie

Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 2:40pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: DavidT   Views: 34,565

Once again Ebay user yayabeee has posted an auction for a "Revenge of the Fallen" character. This time it's Deluxe class "Wheelie" out of package. You can check out this little fellow and yayabeee's auction by clicking the link below:

http://cgi.eBay.com/ROTF-WHEELIE-TRANSF ... dZViewItem

New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie
New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie
New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie
New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie
New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie
New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie

Stay Tuned to Seibertron.com for the Latest News & Information!

Credit(s): yayabeee, Ebay

Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915415)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 28th, 2009 @ 2:45pm CDT
Yep. He's nuts. Is he an Autobot or Decepticon?
:-?
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915417)
Posted by Mechabreaker on April 28th, 2009 @ 2:47pm CDT
Ultra Magnus wrote:Yep. He's nuts. Is he an Autobot or Decepticon?
:-?

He's both, WHEEL-E Five is a side-changer according to his toy bio.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915421)
Posted by Cheetron on April 28th, 2009 @ 2:55pm CDT
This guy looks like a really big scout to me. There's nothing to him. Certainly not enough to justify me paying almost $15 for him.

If I imagine him as anything other than a Deluxe, he's not bad. But a deluxe, no way.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915434)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on April 28th, 2009 @ 3:18pm CDT
I usually keep my mouth shut about figures I don't like, but gods damn, that is a piece of crap. Is he Wall E or Johnny 5? I bet he needs input.... :?
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915461)
Posted by neutralstate on April 28th, 2009 @ 4:23pm CDT
with this, wheelie's popularity rating drops to a new low.........

that actually looks pretty bad...
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915467)
Posted by Blurrz on April 28th, 2009 @ 4:51pm CDT
I'm a big fan of the Movie figures, and have a knack for collecting all of them fanatically... but What in the world is this? My eyes are confused.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915469)
Posted by JesWal on April 28th, 2009 @ 4:54pm CDT
Dare I say...Better than the original? :?

That aside, I like this figure, just not as a Transformer. If it was an off-brand toy that I could get for 5 bucks, sure. But the others are right, I'm not paying 12-13 dillars for it.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915470)
Posted by Knock Out on April 28th, 2009 @ 4:59pm CDT
Being an R/C car lover, I must get this. His alt mode looks like an old-school Tamiya monster truck.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915477)
Posted by Chaoslock on April 28th, 2009 @ 5:36pm CDT
It scares me that the original Wheelie looks much better...
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915484)
Posted by Zeds on April 28th, 2009 @ 5:48pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:It scares me that the original Wheelie looks much better...

QFT! Bleck.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915489)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 28th, 2009 @ 6:03pm CDT
If somone held a gun to my head and told me, "Choose! Wheelie or FAB Des. Camo Bumblebee", I'd be inclined to say "Screw you, just pull the trigger already!"

I'm still worried my kids are going to buy this for me as a practical joke.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915490)
Posted by gantzrunner on April 28th, 2009 @ 6:04pm CDT
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915492)
Posted by Blurrz on April 28th, 2009 @ 6:07pm CDT
gantzrunner wrote:Okay, I own every single figure in the first movie line, every variation of them. But this line....I'll get a couple figures and quit. This thing looks like crap and nothing Hasbro can say will ever justify the new prices. Soon we'll be paying import prices for domestic toys.

Well said. Although I was unaware of any price changes. I was skeptical about picking this up, and now it's a guarantee no.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915514)
Posted by nemesis-prime on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:04pm CDT
:APPLAUSE: congrats hasbro your sales as far as collectors go will be down with this one
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915523)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:26pm CDT
For an evil little skynet robot its not to bad......oh wait this is a transformer site nevermind. With a repaint and some remolds it could be a metal gear mark 2 type thing. Kitbash time. I hate you imagination now i have to buy it.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915526)
Posted by Agent 007 on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:34pm CDT
why the hell is he so big?!! this thing is a big pass for me :?
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915680)
Posted by Anonymous on April 29th, 2009 @ 6:20am CDT
Grimlock poop!!
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915748)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 29th, 2009 @ 10:14am CDT
Agent 007 wrote:why the hell is he so big?!! this thing is a big pass for me :?

How do you know how big he is? Are there comparison pics somewhere?
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915761)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 29th, 2009 @ 11:04am CDT
Lame.
Re: New Images of "ROTF" Deluxe Wheelie (915925)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 29th, 2009 @ 8:33pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Agent 007 wrote:why the hell is he so big?!! this thing is a big pass for me :?

How do you know how big he is? Are there comparison pics somewhere?

There are, and he's about the same size as Voyager Fallen. How the hell did Hasbro let that happen? Wheelie should have been limited to a legends figure. However, little kids will probably eat him up.

Even though this movie looks cool and pretty dark, there's so much Jar Jar-esque pandering to little kids, it's driving me nuts. The twins and Wheelie=too much. At this rate, in TF3, Bay will probably trot out Ewoks.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY