New Images of ROTF Scorponok

New Images of ROTF Scorponok

Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 10:19am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 33,041

An eBay auction gives us a better look at the upcoming Revenge of The Fallen Scorponok figure. At this point, Scorponok would appear to be a straight up redeco of his previous releases such as Screen Battles and Deluxe Scorponok. To view the auction for yourself, click here.

New Images of ROTF Scorponok

New Images of ROTF Scorponok

Credit(s): eBay

Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927340)
Posted by Diem on May 27th, 2009 @ 10:21am CDT
For some reason the simple colour scheme and his pretty red shoulders are entrancing me.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927341)
Posted by Nekoman on May 27th, 2009 @ 10:22am CDT
What's new is old and what's old is new, huh.

I might get this on clearance if found cheap enough.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927345)
Posted by Rated X on May 27th, 2009 @ 10:25am CDT
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927350)
Posted by Primus1101 on May 27th, 2009 @ 10:32am CDT
Well, in my opinion, the new colour scheme is pretty good. I doubt I would ever use the damn robot mode to begin with. So, this colour scheme would make nice since I don't own this mold. Hell, the only version I own of Scorponok is the Voyager Accesory (and well, we all know how a big a fail that was #-o) so I will probably pick this up for the Scorpion mode and how good I think it will look with Blackout, Soundwave, Ravage and the rest of the Decepticon family :D
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927354)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 27th, 2009 @ 10:48am CDT
Looks just like the one that comes with Voyager Grindor (Blackout).

But, from what we've seen of the commercials/trailers, Scorponok has changed his colors since we last saw him in Movie 1.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927355)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 27th, 2009 @ 10:54am CDT
The red and black looks good. It's the cheap gray that kills it.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927357)
Posted by Overloaded on May 27th, 2009 @ 10:59am CDT
Rated X wrote:Looks OK but why is it they got millions of gallons of paint to waste on movie repaints, but when it comes time to give us a complete set of seekers in any line they get greedy with the paint ???

You might get a whole set of seekers if animated gets a season 4
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927360)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on May 27th, 2009 @ 11:00am CDT
If they repaint the legends class one I'll get it, but I'm not getting the deluxe version again.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927363)
Posted by Samsonator on May 27th, 2009 @ 11:07am CDT
Needs more gold, then he'd be ROTF Black Zarak
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927378)
Posted by Bouncy X on May 27th, 2009 @ 11:41am CDT
since they gave him a robot mode for the toy....imagine if they decided to throw that into this new movie.

picture it, he stands up, transforms and speaks and sounds just like kelsey grammar. :P
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927385)
Posted by nemesis-prime on May 27th, 2009 @ 11:50am CDT
the white claws and feet are makin me say no
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927394)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 27th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CDT
Samsonator wrote:Needs more gold, then he'd be ROTF Black Zarak
Holy cow, you're right! He is BlackZarak-esque!
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927395)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 27th, 2009 @ 12:05pm CDT
The colour scheme itself isn't bad. In fact, it's quite good. But it's the mould choice that makes me wonder. I feel it's not very appropriate.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927437)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 27th, 2009 @ 1:02pm CDT
I like the new colors but i already have the one from the 2 pack from the first movie.The figures not that great any way. So im going to pass.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927474)
Posted by rpetras on May 27th, 2009 @ 1:57pm CDT
I like the new color scheme too, but yea, this is a clearance item for me.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927496)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on May 27th, 2009 @ 2:21pm CDT
Samsonator wrote:Needs more gold, then he'd be ROTF Black Zarak

I was just going to say that, myself. :) What's next, a purple and green variant? Scratch that. The last thing I want to see Transformers start doing is including chase color variants into its lines...
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927504)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on May 27th, 2009 @ 2:35pm CDT
I am also digging the new color scheme..
The white has to go though, make it something more metallic looking or something.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927509)
Posted by Blurrz on May 27th, 2009 @ 2:49pm CDT
A very evil and menacing paint scheme. Add this on to RotF Grindor and you have a pretty nice combination.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927540)
Posted by Prime Riblet on May 27th, 2009 @ 3:37pm CDT
Another repaint that I can't justify getting. Hopefully, Scorponok doesn't get a whole lot of screen time in ROTF.
Re: New Images of ROTF Scorponok (927553)
Posted by YRQRM0 on May 27th, 2009 @ 4:09pm CDT
Besides the claws, the arms and cannons look very nice. Won't be buying though, wth all the new constructicons, leader prime, HA, Fallen, Jetfire, Dvastator set, Sideswipe...

I wonder how he'll play out in the movie. I hope they don't make a whole nother scene out of him, but an appearance would still be cool. We need new stuff though.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY