New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime

New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime

Thursday, November 5th, 2009 4:14pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 54,088

Two eBay auctions have surfaced featuring images of upcoming toys from the Transformers Revenge of The Fallen 2010 line up, or N.E.S.T. Global Alliance toy line. Previously, we had not seen images of Shadow Megatron that weren't stock photos, but now we can see something closer to how the figures will look in-person. To view the images, click here and here.

New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Final Defense Optimus Prime

New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Final Defense Optimus Prime

New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Final Defense Optimus Prime

New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Final Defense Optimus Prime

Credit(s): tfctoy, eBay

This article was last modified on Friday, November 6th, 2009 8:37am CST

Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017307)
Posted by Nekoman on November 5th, 2009 @ 4:15pm CST
I think most of the NEST redecos are underwhelming, but that Megatron looks good. Do want.

Prime can rot though.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017309)
Posted by Mega Zarak on November 5th, 2009 @ 4:20pm CST
Gimpyarmatron looks sweet. :APPLAUSE: Prime looks like they forgot to finish painting him, though I do like the black feet.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017310)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 5th, 2009 @ 4:27pm CST
Guys, that's Defender Optimus Prime, not Final Defense, and we have seen pictures of him :P. I'm still waiting on close-ups on the Leader Prime redeco. ;)
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017317)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 5th, 2009 @ 4:49pm CST
Dude, that Megatron is sweet. However, I love the Prime greatly.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017318)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on November 5th, 2009 @ 4:51pm CST
Megatron looks great except for the orange tips on his claw. Ironically that makes for a better Fallen than the one we got.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017329)
Posted by Stress on November 5th, 2009 @ 5:17pm CST
well this settles the deal of getting leader megs O_O
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017332)
Posted by blobatron on November 5th, 2009 @ 5:28pm CST
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017333)
Posted by Rated X on November 5th, 2009 @ 5:32pm CST
Megatron looks good but not good enough to buy since I wanted movie accuracy. I guess now Ill just buy the regular Leader Meg before its too late and get a free Camshaft to use as a paperweight. so they leave the front end of Optimus unpainted and call it a repaint ??? if its like that, how about giving us a green Optimus ??? (My favorite color)

:o)
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017335)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 5th, 2009 @ 5:55pm CST
Dear Hasbro,

I have been a loyal support for nearly ten years. Please wow me with some repaints. Wow me like you wowed me with Fracture. Or Big Daddy. Not these "let's shift the shade of one color, and call it a repaint!" repaints.

Hugs and kisses,

Razorclaw0000
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017348)
Posted by Editor on November 5th, 2009 @ 6:27pm CST
I would buy the Megs if on sale, but that Prime is a complete non issue.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017355)
Posted by Heckfire on November 5th, 2009 @ 6:45pm CST
A possible contender for my Classics Straxus at last..?
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017358)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 5th, 2009 @ 7:01pm CST
Megatron actually looks pretty cool. Not calling it Megatron but it might be worth buying now. Well when it goes on sale anyway.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017363)
Posted by Blurrz on November 5th, 2009 @ 7:14pm CST

Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017378)
Posted by Soldier of Shockwave on November 5th, 2009 @ 8:10pm CST
That Megatron, looks like a more Cybertronian Black Zarak... :shock:

Sold...I honestly didn't think I would ever buy "Gimpatron". :lol:
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017389)
Posted by Galvatron X on November 5th, 2009 @ 9:01pm CST
blobatron wrote:Wow... if leader class Megatron wasn't retarded looking enough, this really seals it.

Ha, it cracks me up how people either love or HATTTE Leader Megatron. I think he's friggin' awesome! I'll definitely be getting Shadow Megs, gimpy arm and all!

The Prime figure DOES look like they forgot to paint it all...but I'll probably still get it.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017396)
Posted by DCybertron on November 5th, 2009 @ 9:31pm CST
Megatron looks ok.

Prime looks like a flamed version of the American flag.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017399)
Posted by OptimusShr on November 5th, 2009 @ 9:37pm CST
Megatron is ugly as sin. Prime looks good in robot mode, but vehicle mode looks fugly.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017411)
Posted by rpetras on November 5th, 2009 @ 10:25pm CST
If you did a parts swap with this prime and the "First Strike" prime from 2008 you could have a nicely deco'd G1 prime with actual blue legs.

Hmmmmm.

I like the Megatron a lot more than I thought I would, but still not enough to shell out for him.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017465)
Posted by noctorro on November 6th, 2009 @ 4:52am CST
Blurrz wrote:We have, actually seen Final Defense Optimus Prime, that's to Gen Zhao and his gallery of the figure.

OMG, this looks terrible. The robovision was a good repaint enough, does voyager prime beat Bumblebee in repaints? I know there are more then I have fingers on one hand.

Megatron looks like he has his master's paintscheme. He looks good, I think I'll get him if he's on clearance since I just bought the Japanese Leader ROTF Megz yesterday and still have to get him out of the box.

The next voyager prime repaint must be void of grey/blue/red, period.
Re: New Images of ROTF Shadow Megatron and Defender Optimus Prime (1017478)
Posted by SlyTF1 on November 6th, 2009 @ 6:30am CST
I used to want that Megatron, but now, good Lord! They screwd up the freking paint on him and now he looks like ass! That prime is even worse! He looks unfinnished, these repaints are a definate NO for me, unless I get that Megatron half off. Also, loos the freking guns on the optimus voyager! Give him energon axes guns are old now! Get with the newness!

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Mega 3-Step Changer Action Figure Hasbro 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise Rid Mega Optimus Prime Autobot" on EBAY