New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode)

New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode)

Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 12:57pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,855

Thanks to a TFC Toys TaoBao listing another question regarding their soon to be released Exgraver has been answered, partially anyway. The combiner hand does integrate into the figure's alt mode. However, the images do not show the hand integrated into the robot mode, but the black clip the hand attaches to in alt mode is visible on the robot's back. It might be possible to attach the hand to his back forming a "backpack" of sorts. That's merely speculation though. Check out the mirrored images below.

Credit(s): Full Metal Hero

This article was last modified on Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 5:17pm CDT

Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1251843)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 3rd, 2011 @ 1:11pm CDT
You know... I don't think I'll regret getting him, even if Devastator's not complete.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1251858)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 3rd, 2011 @ 1:35pm CDT
If Devestator's not complete at least one of your Energon Combiners can have one GIGANTIC arm!
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1251883)
Posted by DMSL on July 3rd, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
This figure looks very cool, but i'm hoping the green will be more like the G1 version when you have it in hand. Also the chest looks blue hoping that is purple. One other thing those guns need to be black or silver, red and purple (or blue?) looks fake to me.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1251946)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 3rd, 2011 @ 5:18pm CDT
I'm not too worried about the Devy hand not having a place to go in Exgraver's alt mode. Once I have all six, he will be in combined mode almost all of the time.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1251950)
Posted by craggy on July 3rd, 2011 @ 5:35pm CDT
the hand connects to him in vehicle mode. also, presumably, it's possible to give him a weird giant hand growing out of his shoulder or his bum in robot mode.

ARG! I should have gotten him after all! 8-}
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1251958)
Posted by El Duque on July 3rd, 2011 @ 5:45pm CDT
The hand does store in alt mode, it's unclear if it stores in robot mode.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252081)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on July 3rd, 2011 @ 10:05pm CDT
El Duque wrote:The hand does store in alt mode, it's unclear if it stores in robot mode.

Looks like it, the same clip ends up on his back in robot mode, it might not look that good though. :-?

Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252106)
Posted by Rated X on July 3rd, 2011 @ 10:51pm CDT
Glad I pre-ordered !!!

I wish the legs could be purple instead of black to give it a more G1 vibe, but I guess they went with the black to make it look more real life. Thats cool I guess. And Im loving the hands, I can already picture Devastator on my shelf doing his best Stone Cold Steve Austin impression !!! ;)
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252295)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 4th, 2011 @ 7:35am CDT
This figure's levels of 'WIN' continues to increase. We're potentially looking at a team of Constructicons who can incorporate every accessory into the main figures. I know this won't be enough for some people as Hercules' hand and Exgraver's digger arm and cab are simply detachable peg 'n' hole pieces, but those people can continue to go through life sucking on those lemons. As far as I'm concerned the design of this figure is top (I mean COME ON!! Moving hydraulic pistons on the digger). Only its production quality can let it down now.

I wonder what, if any, point there is in having two physically identical guns in different colours. Their fairly simple design makes me hope that the whole team's weapons will be able to combine Power Rangers style into a large weapon for Hercules.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252364)
Posted by Stormrider on July 4th, 2011 @ 9:56am CDT
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252375)
Posted by GetRightRobot on July 4th, 2011 @ 10:04am CDT
Stormrider wrote:The details are great. I am not diggin the coloring though. It looks like it's from the Energon series with the bright green and blue.

You know, at first, I really liked the blue. But now I feel like the purple would have been nice. So long as they are the same shades of green and blue throughout the set, then I will be fine. Boy, TFClub better not release these guys in one big box set with G1 green/purple and chrome weapons, I will be pissed!
And considerably more poor.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252462)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 4th, 2011 @ 12:56pm CDT
Hand in alt mode affirming my decision to pay $97. This. Will. Be. Epic.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252622)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on July 4th, 2011 @ 5:15pm CDT
Yeah. If the QC is moderately good, I won't be regretting this one.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1252711)
Posted by Stormrider on July 4th, 2011 @ 7:57pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:

And considerably more poor.

We are thinking a like. I keep wondering if the creators are planning to release a more G1 accurate version a year from now.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1253279)
Posted by LiKwid on July 5th, 2011 @ 6:52pm CDT
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1253316)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 5th, 2011 @ 8:03pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:I swear I must have Pre-ordered this thing and then cancelled it like 10 times already... :BANG_HEAD:

If you are on the fence man, I'd just wait until Exgraver is out and you hear the initial response on the final quality and colors. It doesn't appear to be selling out anywhere.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1253497)
Posted by Dread_Wing on July 6th, 2011 @ 4:03am CDT

Then it will be a case of mixing up the right shades of green and purple/blue paint to do some paint apps. I like my constructicons to have Purple windscreens, and I think Scavenger should have a bit more purple on his track mechanism (not the tracks themselves) and the base that supports the digger arm should be green, not black. Since I think every one of them will need some paint apps I guess I will mix up a lot for standardisation across the set.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1253533)
Posted by Jesterhead on July 6th, 2011 @ 6:41am CDT
Dread_Wing wrote:I really hope that the blue in those pictures is just strange lighting. In the first (unpainted) colour picture of Exgraver, (The one of him sitting crosslegged on his back shovel) the purple seemed dead on, though the black seemed more of a grey. I Preordered and paid for him, so I guess I will find out sometime this month.

I am confident that the different shades of blue and green are just mismatching white balance settings on the cameras used. There is no reason to them to make a Devastator that has blue accents.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1253892)
Posted by Stormrider on July 6th, 2011 @ 5:27pm CDT
Jesterhead wrote:

Except to sell a G1 paint accurate set later.
Re: New Images of TFC Toys Exgraver (Hand Does Integrate in Alt Mode) (1253918)
Posted by LiKwid on July 6th, 2011 @ 6:08pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

yeah I think in this case it will be better to be safe than sorry. It's not so much the quality Im worried about it's the specualtion on wether or not the set would be complete. I can eat the cost but a couple of NotConstructicons wont do me alot of good without the rest of the crew. Tis my biggest concern...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Deseeus Army Drone Transformers War For Cyberton Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Deseeus Army Drone Transformers War For Cyberton Netflix Walmart Exclusive VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron wave 3 Netflix SPARKLESS BOT Walmart -" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Deseeus Army Drone NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Runamuck Ironhide Sparkcrusher Mudflap Swerve" on EBAY
Buy "[RARE] Transformers Maketoys MCB03P Devil Stinger Black Zarak" on EBAY