New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On

New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On

Sunday, May 8th, 2011 5:02am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 37,433

Third party Toyzz Unlimited has recently released a variant head and double guns for Transformers Animated Deluxe Arcee, giving another reason for collectors to have the fembot in their Classics shelves. HK-TF member 5fay was able to snag the add-on set, and has taken an elaborate gallery of the newly defined Arcee. Check it out below!

ImageImage

More images can be found over at HK-TF.com. If you're interested in the set, feel free to pre-order it at BigBadToyStore. (TFsource is currently sold out)

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): HK-TF member 5fay

This article was last modified on Sunday, May 8th, 2011 5:05am CDT

Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218731)
Posted by Captziltoid on May 8th, 2011 @ 5:24am CDT
neat. theyre back to back. just like a good 80s guitarist and lead singer should be
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218737)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 8th, 2011 @ 5:43am CDT
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218761)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on May 8th, 2011 @ 7:24am CDT
not sure i like the grey head, but this set will look good with my custom arcee. cant wait til its time to ship my POL
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218767)
Posted by GetRightRobot on May 8th, 2011 @ 7:42am CDT
I don't know, plastic quality looks a little shaky on the gun. Her face has a slight tranny vibe going on.... I love head and weapon upgrades, but i think I can live without this one.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218776)
Posted by rpetras on May 8th, 2011 @ 8:11am CDT
For me, the Arcee released by iGear is perfect.

I'll be sticking with that one.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218777)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 8th, 2011 @ 8:15am CDT
face doesn't fit the body
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218787)
Posted by Rated X on May 8th, 2011 @ 8:46am CDT
Im happy with my Valkyrie Arcee. So I will keep my amimated Arcee animated. Also, I heard they are going to KO the I-gear version, so I look foward to owning that. Too many options to worry about a head add on.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218805)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 8th, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
A KO of Delicate Warrior? Pathetic.

This head's colors are too off for it to really fit in, IMHO. Otherwise it might have worked out better.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218814)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 8th, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:The hands are really throwing the whole figure off. They should release some replacement arms/hands as well, cause the figures natural hands don't go w/the head.

Funny looking at the final product now versus the first images that were posted a while back. The hands are a definite imbalance in the flow of things. I did see an online video of someone who did some great paint apps here and there and they did a great job with the hands. Made me wish I had the knack for paint apps :BANG_HEAD: . There is something off with the face too but the Star Wars Rebel pilot helmet is pretty cool.

But I will get this bit for the weapons alone, I know it's crazy. But I'm crazy like that since I thought Arcee's crappy ass blades blew from the beginning. So I figured if she wanted some real looking blades I gave her Drift's and it worked very well. And I replaced Drift's limp dick blade and put Japanese release Kicker's sword in this hands which was perfect! So yeah I will get this set and I think I will order the decals from Reprolabels for Arcee's head...'nuff said! :CON:
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218819)
Posted by El Duque on May 8th, 2011 @ 10:25am CDT
The best thing about this set is the packaging, the rest just doesn't work for me. Glad I got the Arcee iGear is distributing.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218823)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 8th, 2011 @ 10:32am CDT
The head just freaks me out.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218850)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on May 8th, 2011 @ 11:41am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:face doesn't fit the body

I was thinking the same thing... The gray does not look right to me for some reason..
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218853)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 8th, 2011 @ 11:47am CDT
I will gladly get that (depending on the price). Anything to make it less animated is a win.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218858)
Posted by JazzMusic on May 8th, 2011 @ 12:04pm CDT
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!! Stay away from my collection!!!
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218896)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 8th, 2011 @ 2:16pm CDT
That head does not look right...well, the face doesn't. Looks like a human face wearing a helmet.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218955)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 8th, 2011 @ 5:01pm CDT
Now I find out about this? If I would've known this earlier when Arcee was plentiful where I was at, I woulda nabbed one! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218993)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on May 8th, 2011 @ 6:55pm CDT
The original head looks better. ANIMATED Arcee should look animated. Valkyrie or Delicate Warrior makes for a better G1/Classics Arcee.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1218998)
Posted by harvester on May 8th, 2011 @ 7:06pm CDT
I want to see this on Alternator's Arcee

(image from tfw2005. Seibertron, you don't have an Alternator Arcee gallery?)
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1219035)
Posted by Loose on May 8th, 2011 @ 8:43pm CDT

yup.agreed.
Re: New Images of Toyzz Unlimited ARX-01 Polaris Arcee Add-On (1219048)
Posted by harvester on May 8th, 2011 @ 9:10pm CDT
Loose wrote:

yup.agreed.

The original hands break really easy too. I remember hearing about a lot of people putting in her swords and it would break her thumbs off. So new hands would be awesome too

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Retro Reissue G1 Headmasters Highbrow (F1024)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro F1027 Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Skullcruncher Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ReAction Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: WRECK-GAR....COMPLETE!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class GRAX & Skullsmasher Headmaster" on EBAY