New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot

New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot

Sunday, December 12th, 2010 10:38am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 68,382

Our friends over at Xovergen has sent us some exclusive promotional images for their upcoming products - Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot.

Grand Patriot's design is based on Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime. The toys come with 2 version, first version is conventional red and blue & second version is green in colour.
Each figure is approximately 19cm in height, and total length of the vehicle mode is approximately 32cm.

Each toy consist of:

- 1 figure
- 1 trailer (transformable into base)
- 2 fusion guns
- 2 arm cannons
- 2 exchangable heads
- 1 matrix
- 12 pages comic + instruction

The toy is scheduled for delivery before the end of December 2010.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Xovergen

This article was last modified on Sunday, December 12th, 2010 10:41am CST

Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156558)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 12th, 2010 @ 10:43am CST
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156561)
Posted by El Duque on December 12th, 2010 @ 10:49am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Delivery in late December 2010? Was there ordering info that I missed for this? If not how do you order one?

Same here, any word on who will be carrying this?

I thought I would really like this in all green, but now after seeing it I'm not so sure. I think it might look better in camo. May just go with the regular prime colors.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156564)
Posted by Mkall on December 12th, 2010 @ 11:01am CST
I don't need an extra Prime, so I'll probably get the one in green if/when a place to order it shows up.

I think I may call him Big Shot.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156567)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on December 12th, 2010 @ 11:12am CST
Love the paint apps/job on the red/blue GP. The trailer seems to have quite a few nice extra features instead of just sitting there lol. I looked over their web site but could not find any info on price...
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156572)
Posted by LiKwid on December 12th, 2010 @ 11:33am CST
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156574)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on December 12th, 2010 @ 11:41am CST
LiKwid wrote:OoOOoO very nice! Im torn on the colors though. Does the green server as a homage to anyone? Im not too familiar with it. Might just get the green one, not too many big green transformers around :P

It's the color scheme of the original GI Joe Rolling Thunder toy that his altmode is based on.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156579)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 12th, 2010 @ 12:05pm CST
I really wanted the green version to be darker and more muted. That bright green may be a deal-breaker.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156583)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 12th, 2010 @ 12:11pm CST
In this picture the colors seem darker. Which I hope is correct.

This picture, the colors are much lighter which I am hoping has to do with the camera.

Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156594)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on December 12th, 2010 @ 12:31pm CST
I like it, definite purchase for me. Still unsure of which color scheme to get though.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156598)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on December 12th, 2010 @ 12:46pm CST
by the end of THIS year??

seriously?

some price and ordering info would be much appreciated Xovergen :roll:
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156602)
Posted by First-Aid on December 12th, 2010 @ 12:57pm CST
Nice figure! WIsh i could afford some of these third party figs.

Looking at his chest, where the front grill of the vehicle mode is...am I crazy or does that look like there's going to be a speaker there?
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156604)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 12th, 2010 @ 1:07pm CST
First-Aid wrote:Nice figure! WIsh i could afford some of these third party figs.

It looks to be just the front grill that opens up and houses the matrix.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156605)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 12th, 2010 @ 1:10pm CST
How much?
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156613)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 12th, 2010 @ 1:31pm CST
I absolutely love Don Figueroa's designs, and Rolling Thunder is up there with the best. But I'm just not sure if this figure does him justice. And what's with the bright blue cannons? An easy pass given everything else that's coming up.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156615)
Posted by Name_Violation on December 12th, 2010 @ 1:35pm CST
i like that green one. reminds me of the unreleased g2 Toxitron repaint of prime
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156620)
Posted by Prime Evil on December 12th, 2010 @ 1:46pm CST
So glad that they did decide to do a green one as well as a normal Prime colored one. I'll be picking up the green one and I've already have a spot for him on my shelf. Now, where is that dang preorder???
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156621)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 12th, 2010 @ 2:01pm CST
Not bad, but damn that green is bright.
Waiting for the Nemesis version and if that won't show up I may take the G1 coloured one.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156630)
Posted by El Duque on December 12th, 2010 @ 2:27pm CST
I think I'll be going with the green version. It's actually pretty cool of them to offer both color schemes up front, instead of releasing the traditional color first then waiting till those have sold and offering the alternate. Just like the KnightMorpher form Mastermind creations, had they listed the Black and tradition colors up front I would have just got the black version, because it looks more realistic in alt mode. Although it sounds like they improved the figure for the black release so I'm cool with re-buying it.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156631)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on December 12th, 2010 @ 2:27pm CST
I like the green one a lot. It reminds me of the Classics 2.0 Springer, and I think it's a very creative idea to have Prime and Springer share the same protoform mold. Not that it's meant to be Springer... But... You guys know what I'm getting at.
Re: New Images of Xovergen's Supreme Tactical Commander Grand Patriot (1156642)
Posted by InvaderJes on December 12th, 2010 @ 2:56pm CST
Yes! I want to use the red Optimus with the green trailer/battle station as Christmas Convoy! :lol:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Battle Steel Optimus Prime!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime Voyager Class Evasion Mode " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Warrior Stealth Force Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1985 Whirl Box Only" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Rooster Gift Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O Kreo G1 Slipstrike Slipstream Kreon Micro Changers" on EBAY