New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave

New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 7:08pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 35,108

TFSource- Transformers online toy retailer TFSOURCE.com has prototype images up showing the next round of Justitoys WST line of mini transforming robots. Justitoys was the creator of the WST Dinorobots line (Smallest Dinobots).

Smallest Transformers was an official Takara Transformers product line a few years back, and with the lines eventual end, a lot of unhappy collectors were left desiring more. In steps Justitoys (and a few others as well) to feed the need.

The unofficial toy line is continuing with WST Communications Liaison (Blaster) and WST Military Operations Commander (Shockwave).

You can view the TFSOURCE pages by clicking the above links, and you can see the images below as well.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Narc, TFSource.com

Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870713)
Posted by Nujevad on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:29pm CST
Looks like they've made improvements on the toys. Blaster now has flip-out hands and rounder thighs while Shockwave has thicker legs.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870714)
Posted by Narc on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:30pm CST
They're lookin good. Blaster is a must have for me... now to find WST Soundwave from before to pair him off might take some work (and $$$). And yes, Shockwave does need thicker legs.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870719)
Posted by GreenLantern of Cybertron on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:32pm CST
are these WST size?
they look a bit bigger.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870720)
Posted by Narc on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:34pm CST
Gutter Bunny wrote:your title is wrong. :P

On a related note, this is the first time we've seen pictures of the two correct?

i can pass on blaster. Shockwave is gonna be a must.

Yeah, changed it already. Thanks.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870726)
Posted by coolpop on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:40pm CST
Bring them on! These look very promising, both are must get!
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870728)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:42pm CST
GreenLantern of Cybertron wrote:are these WST size?
they look a bit bigger.

Depends. We have nothing to scale them with at this point. They could be WST Dinorobot size, or smaller. If the original toys are any guide, they are probably bigger than the Takara WSTs anyway, because the original toys are bigger. Of course, that is just silly theory...
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870753)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 20th, 2009 @ 8:23pm CST
Cool, I want Shockwave!
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870764)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on January 20th, 2009 @ 8:51pm CST

Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870765)
Posted by GetterDragun on January 20th, 2009 @ 8:52pm CST
I hope they are in scale with the original WST and smaller than the dinobots. Definitely must buys.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870777)
Posted by Firebird on January 20th, 2009 @ 9:25pm CST
I have never bought a WST before. So Shockwave will be my first.

How is the quality on these little guys?
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870779)
Posted by GetterDragun on January 20th, 2009 @ 9:39pm CST
Firebird wrote:I have never bought a WST before. So Shockwave will be my first.

How is the quality on these little guys?

These look to be a new scale, so can't really say. The Dinobots were of high quality...it also looks like Shockwave has some metal in his legs.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870812)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 20th, 2009 @ 11:04pm CST
Nice
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870817)
Posted by Firebird on January 20th, 2009 @ 11:13pm CST
GetterDragun wrote:The Dinobots were of high quality...it also looks like Shockwave has some metal in his legs.

Thats good to hear. I will defiantly be buying this tiny Shockwave then, Especially if it has metal parts.

Thanks GetterDragun.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870859)
Posted by capellamusic on January 21st, 2009 @ 2:21am CST
Shockwave = awesome, must buy! Still I'm thinking about getting the cheap KO reissue to paint it as G1 and retool a bit the head to look also like the G1. But I'll have to buy the JustiToys one too!

Blaster = Looks great too, but I'd rather get the already reissued G1 that can have the tapes fit in him. Still, if it's the same price as the WST dinobots maybe I'll buy it, it's worth it.

Wheeljack = I hope they still do it... I'm counting on it! It will be a must buy unless it's reissued on Encore, and I think they can do it as it is a Takara product contrary to Shockwave which was from ToyCo and it seems they can't reissue it.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (870863)
Posted by capellamusic on January 21st, 2009 @ 2:38am CST
Firebird wrote:

Thanks GetterDragun.

You want my opinion? I just still don't have Snarl, but I have the other 4 and I actually like them more than the original G1s, especially Swoop which is in cartoon colors. They are high quality made and much much better than the WST figures from Takara. This is just my opinion of course. I'm attaching a picture of my WST dinobots surrounded by G1 decepticons if I'm able to. They are with their missile lunchers, which come with Swoop, but they don't actually fire.

EDIT: I'm not being able to attach the image :(
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (871016)
Posted by Psychout on January 21st, 2009 @ 10:18am CST
The WST Dino's are awesome. Perfectly to scale as slightly larger than the normals G1's an fit perfectly with the KO WST devastator, and are decently rugged a druabel for their size.

My question is, will WST Blaster have a WST Steeljaw, like WST Soundwave did?

Both are definite must-haves though. Just wish I knew where to get WST Primes trailer from.
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (871028)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 21st, 2009 @ 10:40am CST
Sideshow Sideswipe wrote:These new guys are must haves in a WST collection. I wish they would produce the TAKARA prototypes of Tracks and Skids from this picture.

I have WST Tracks...
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (871036)
Posted by capellamusic on January 21st, 2009 @ 10:54am CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:

I have WST Tracks...

Were those Megatron accessories (extensions) ever produced in the WST line? I never saw them before...
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (871192)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on January 21st, 2009 @ 2:47pm CST
I believe the extra Megatron parts, Tracks and Skids were all meant to be part of wave 3.

(In fact that picture is probably all of the figures that were to be in wave 3.)
Re: New Justitoys WST Prototype Images- Blaster And Shockwave (871213)
Posted by misfire on January 21st, 2009 @ 3:35pm CST
That Blaster is BEAUTIFUL. I'm gonna wait and see if they come out with him in Twincast colors. Now all they need to do is a WST Dai atlas and Roadfire.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY