New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay

New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay

Tuesday, May 27th, 2008 5:02pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 9,049

Three new auctions have appeared on eBay.com for the upcoming Transformers/Marvel Crossovers line. The listings have been set in a Buy it Now format and all have a selling price of $39.99 USD. The three auctions are as follows:

IRON MAN

SpiderMan

and Venom

Credit(s): STngAR

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 28th, 2008 11:36am CDT

Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (709265)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 27th, 2008 @ 5:37pm CDT
I might pick up Iron Man, I saw the movie and I liked it.

Which was nice.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (709270)
Posted by Senor Hugo on May 27th, 2008 @ 5:41pm CDT
Depending on what Venom looks like in bot-mode, he may be worth picking up.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (709282)
Posted by Lockdown72 on May 27th, 2008 @ 5:54pm CDT
I'm only interested in Iron man, and he's supposed to retail for $15 like the rest of these guys in stores. I'm NOT paying $40 + S/H for them, they're not leader classes and not worth that much.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (709286)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 27th, 2008 @ 5:56pm CDT
I can't wait for these to hit retail.

I wouldn't pay shipping on them though, they'll be all over I'm sure.

on the topic of Ebay though, I just won an MSIB 2002 MOTU Evil Lyn for $23 :grin: She normay runs $40-$60 so horray for me :D
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (709390)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 27th, 2008 @ 8:12pm CDT
Wow. How abysmal. They just get worse and worse. Really.

Ugh.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (709394)
Posted by Sledge on May 27th, 2008 @ 8:15pm CDT
All the pictures so far make these look better than the SWTF, so I'll probably take a chance on Iron Man. But not at that price.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (709426)
Posted by dragons on May 27th, 2008 @ 9:05pm CDT
ill just wait for them to be in the stores wont be getting the entire set but for right now i really like spiderman, venom, ironman i wouldhave to see again in robot mode to pass judgement but i am really waiting to see wolveine finished product
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710043)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2008 @ 5:36pm CDT
I'd much rather if they made figures of Marvel-owned characters who've been important in Transformers stories. I want my Circuit Breaker and Death's Head, yes?
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710060)
Posted by Sledge on May 28th, 2008 @ 5:55pm CDT
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710068)
Posted by Bumblethumper on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:06pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:I might pick up Iron Man, I saw the movie and I liked it.

Which was nice.

Yeah, it was surprisingly good. If only they'd do a Transformers movie as kick-ass.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710080)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:27pm CDT
Sledge wrote:So you mean like all the Marvel guys who showed up in IDW's New Avengers/Transformers series? Like Iron Man?

No. I mean Marvel-owned Transformers universe characters, such as Circuit Breaker and Death's Head.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710089)
Posted by Sledge on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:31pm CDT
Can't see those pulling in the kids much. Sorry.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710094)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:34pm CDT
Sledge wrote:Can't see those pulling in the kids much. Sorry.

Probably not, but I'm sure the designs, bios and package callouts would help.
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710102)
Posted by Sledge on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:40pm CDT
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710107)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:44pm CDT
Sledge wrote:Thinking about it, that might work well if they decided to do a mail away offer with Universe. Collect three tokens, send them off with a tenner and you get a Death's Head figure.

I completely agree!
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710114)
Posted by Sledge on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:48pm CDT
"Collect the tokens and keep your head, yes?"
Re: New Marvel Crossover Auctions on Ebay (710272)
Posted by Blurrz on May 28th, 2008 @ 11:39pm CDT
Man.. packaging was alot nice than expected

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY