New Movie Chevy Commercial?

New Movie Chevy Commercial?

Monday, May 28th, 2007 10:48am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors, Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 21,881

Our own Salazaar has brought to our attention what could be a new Transformers Movie related Chevy commercial. Here is what he reported:

"I went to the Regal Cobblestone theatre in Sheffield, Ohio to see potc 3(excellent film!). The second I walk in to the lobby, I see Shia Labeouf's mug on a plasma tv. (I know I was late to see the entire thing, I only saw the end) It showed quite a bit of the new camaro, then it showed the "get in the car" part of the trailer. At the end, the camaro transformed into the chevy logo. I think it was more of a chevy/transformers advert."

Credit(s): Salazaar

Re: New Movie Chevy Commercial? (139244)
Posted by Hotrod on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:52am CDT
Front paged and credited.
Re: New Movie Chevy Commercial? (139245)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 28th, 2007 @ 11:00am CDT
the transforming logo like on the playstation game.

autobot symbol in to atari symbol or something like that
Re: New Movie Chevy Commercial? (139246)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 28th, 2007 @ 11:00am CDT
GM is gonna whore out every inch of this footage!
Re: New Movie Chevy Commercial? (139250)
Posted by First-Aid on May 28th, 2007 @ 11:03am CDT
CAn you blame em? This movie is huge and that Camaro and a SWEET ride...
Re: New Movie Chevy Commercial? (139257)
Posted by QuietStorm on May 28th, 2007 @ 11:07am CDT
Saw this same commercial at the pathetic showing of POTC3.
Re: New Movie Chevy Commercial? (139263)
Posted by TheMuffin on May 28th, 2007 @ 11:18am CDT
Salazaar wrote:I went to the Regal Cobblestone theatre in Sheffield, Ohio to see potc 3(excellent film!). The second I walk in to the lobby, I see Shia Labeouf's mug on a plasma tv. (I know I was late to see the entire thing, I only saw the end) It showed quite a bit of the new camaro, then it showed the "get in the car" part of the trailer. At the end, the camaro transformed into the chevy logo. I think it was more of a chevy/transformers advert.

Glad to see you going to a 'real' theater compared to the one at Midway.
Re: New Movie Chevy Commercial? (139404)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 28th, 2007 @ 2:20pm CDT
I seen this commercial too on sunday when I went to see POTC:3

There also was a poster of it in the lobby

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bludgeon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TLK Skullitron NEW MISB - TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Skywarp Phantomstrike  Squadron WFC-S27 War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY