New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots

New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots

Thursday, February 18th, 2010 3:37pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 26,719

Thanks to the connections of Allspark.com member gargunkle, we've got brand new images of a popular third party add-on - HeadRobots Cobra. Gargunkle states that the pictures that you're seeing below are of a different paint job compared to the figure that will see production, as it will supposedly be green. Out of all of the Headmasters, Cobra has a difficult time connecting to Cerebros. Check out a handful of images below....

...while the rest can be seen in the forums of Allspark.com.

If you're interested in buying Cobra, you can pre-order it here at site sponsor BigBadToyStore. If you're interested in the other works of HeadRobots, you can find everything you need to know at their website.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): gargunkle of Allspark.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, February 18th, 2010 3:40pm CST

Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048563)
Posted by Kryptikore on February 18th, 2010 @ 4:34pm CST
Now if it is green like it shows on their web site I might be more interested. I only have one Headmaster "Siren" which is sad and wish I had more. Alright Hasbro we need you to reissue some Headmasters! I would like to see the finished product color before I fully commit. I also like the concept sketch way way better than the final product, but you get what you get.
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048586)
Posted by mechabooks on February 18th, 2010 @ 5:42pm CST
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048623)
Posted by Tirade on February 18th, 2010 @ 7:04pm CST
mechabooks wrote:Its too bad but, it doesn't appear to be registering anything in their stat bar on their chests.

To be fair, the only stat shot we are seeing is from a Headmaster Jr Body (Fangry's). The Cobra Headmaster might very well register stats with the standard size HMs. Just a thought.
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048662)
Posted by Liftgate on February 18th, 2010 @ 9:27pm CST

That's because he's just a snake, man! Very low INT and other stats!

Nah, I dunno. The more I see this thing though the more I want one.
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048666)
Posted by mechabooks on February 18th, 2010 @ 9:40pm CST

I just thought that aside from being a spare head, that would be another function of this product. I think its a great idea aside.
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048695)
Posted by Oilspill on February 18th, 2010 @ 10:50pm CST
Yeah, pretty sure it does work with the stat readouts... I remember seeing it in some other pics.

Here it is, check out the Mindwipe pic:

So not sure if the pre-production version they have in the pic didn't have that feature, or if the mechanism on a headmaster jnr is different (I don't own any juniors so not sure).
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048708)
Posted by mesh on February 19th, 2010 @ 12:09am CST
i'm gonna be blunt and straight to the point

these things look stupid!
seriously, i can go to one of the flee markets in toronto and find the exact same thing for dirt cheap.
these things have no appeal factor for me.
they look oddly silly on the figures, the concept is just silly, and overall------WTF!

i'm not gonna shell out any kind of cash for this silly excuse for a third party product. :SICK:
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048719)
Posted by TimPilot on February 19th, 2010 @ 3:41am CST
Preordered two of these.
I need a head for my decapitated G1 Hardhead. I'll paint it to match the color of the original head.
Re: New Pictures of HeadRobots Cobra - Pre-Production Shots (1048811)
Posted by mechabooks on February 19th, 2010 @ 10:32am CST
I wish I did have a reason to purchase these. I think they are a great idea but, I don't own any headmasters. The closest thing I've got is an Onslaught 2.0 but, I like his head just fine. Seriously have been considering a Chromedome though...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY