New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream

New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream

Tuesday, October 20th, 2009 9:11am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Counterpunch   Views: 15,850

Straight from the special features on the Wal Mart Disk 2...

Leader Class ROTF Starscream??

Leader Class ROTF Starscream??

Leader Class ROTF Starscream??

Leader Class ROTF Starscream??

Leader Class ROTF Starscream??

Credit(s): Cyber Bishop

Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011408)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on October 20th, 2009 @ 9:29am CDT
Woah. Nice. Want one.
B-)
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011410)
Posted by Mykltron on October 20th, 2009 @ 9:36am CDT
They've even given the large flappy ides of his body articulation which is great news! Shame he seems to have monkey arms though.
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011413)
Posted by moneycon on October 20th, 2009 @ 9:42am CDT
I don't know if this mold is growing on me(since I have hated it since the beginning) or if they've done something more proportional with the leader.....but I like it.
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011414)
Posted by munkimus prime on October 20th, 2009 @ 9:43am CDT
Awesome do want. :grin:
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011415)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 20th, 2009 @ 9:44am CDT
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011416)
Posted by Solrac333 on October 20th, 2009 @ 9:49am CDT
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011418)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 20th, 2009 @ 9:53am CDT
Doubledealer25 wrote:i got the blue-ray and normal 2 disk special edition! imma watchen the movie first, then the special features. so will this bad ass bot be in it? oh i want this soooooo bad! stop taunting me damn it! :sad:

Yes, it is in the 25 years of Transformers section on disk 2.
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011422)
Posted by DevastaTTor on October 20th, 2009 @ 10:21am CDT

I can't wait to see the alt mode.
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011427)
Posted by Prisonerbot on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:00am CDT
He's so ugly, he's Oooogly. No Thanks.
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011430)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:04am CDT
It worries me that all we’re seeing is the excellent robot mode. I’m imagining a ROTF Jetfire-like alt mode- great plane mode from one angle, folded-up robot underneath. I’ll still buy it, tho, jsut for the size and added details.
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011481)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:50pm CDT
omega666 wrote:Very cool. Pleas don't make repaints, please don't make repaints, please don't make repaints...I don't want to have to buy more than one because this looks so awesome!

DevastaTTor wrote:Looks like he'll have those damn tattoos. I hope we see a premium repaint by Takara. I'm going to hold out for one. Also not a big fan of the hands, but that's really a problem with the monkey armed design.

I can't wait to see the alt mode.

If they do a repaint, I hope they do it as Starscream appeared in Transformers (1); the tattoo design is cool, but I'd like a normal Raptor deco, too.
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011522)
Posted by Rated X on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:23pm CDT

Great job on the figure though. hope to see it at a Wal-Mart near me. :D
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011526)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:27pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I really hate to think that Americans play a role in deciding which figures may or may not be sold in the USA. That would be messed up...

meow?
Re: New Pictures of Leader Class ROTF Starscream (1011532)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:39pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Im not sure who this group of people sitting at the table are, but by the pictures spread out all over the table and the grey prototype color of the figure, Im guessing this is a production team. (Shoot me if Im wrong) But if this is a production team from a Japanese company, why do all the members appear to be non-Japanese ??? I really hate to think that Americans play a role in deciding which figures may or may not be sold in the USA. That would be messed up...

Great job on the figure though. hope to see it at a Wal-Mart near me. :D

Those are designers from Hasbro.
Hasbro does have designers too you know.
And just a FYI but they mention in this particular piece that they DO read the forum boards and see the fans feedback.
And unfortunately they cannot please everyone.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Torch Ratchet 2007" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES THUNDERHOWL ENERGON ARMOR" on EBAY
Buy "New Hasbro KRE-O Transformers Megatron Building Set 30688 with 4 Kreon figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie - SOUNDWAVE Energon Igniters Power Plus Series" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Choro-Q QTF-06 Arcee New MISB (Takara TOMY Toyota Crown)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY