New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist

New Prototype Images of  iGear PP05M Medical Specialist

Saturday, December 10th, 2011 10:42am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 44,809

iGear has posted some new black prototype images of PP05M Medical Specialist on there Facebook page. These vehicle mode shots show the extremely detailed van and his extensive arsenal. Also, there seems to be several intentionally blurred out pieces could possibly be multiple heads. The images are mirrored below:

Credit(s): iGear

Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321580)
Posted by Heavy B on December 10th, 2011 @ 11:00am CST
So, even ratchet gets cannons? metal
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321583)
Posted by Autobot Joe on December 10th, 2011 @ 11:09am CST
I'm guessing the cannons are just a spoiler that would indicate an Ironhide deco on this mold also. I'm really diggin' the alt mode so far. Now let's see if bot mode can hold the faith.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321584)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 10th, 2011 @ 11:09am CST
IMHO a bit too many bells and whistles as far as tools and weapons. But what's up with the blurry items up in the corner there? :VEHI:
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321588)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 10th, 2011 @ 11:19am CST
this mold and the ironhide molds are soo amazing
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321601)
Posted by DMSL on December 10th, 2011 @ 12:33pm CST
This looks great, can't wait to see the final products of Rathet and Ironhide. Hopefully these will be the classics versions i have always wanted, because i have pre-ordered them and it would be shit if they were crap :lol:

Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321607)
Posted by craggy on December 10th, 2011 @ 12:51pm CST
DMSL wrote:

No, they're really not. I have Universe Ironhide, and he's not terrible. This one does look better. Way better, and I'm quite tempted to shell out for both of these guys, but it's a lot of money. If I only get one, it'll be Ratchet, and not just because I already have an Ironhide. Very cool that it looks like both versions will be getting the big cannons, I wonder if they'll just put all the accessories out with each version? Also, if those are alternate heads that are blurred out, I'm expecting we'll get at least 2 different coloured Ratchet ones.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321619)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 10th, 2011 @ 1:39pm CST
Don't see why Ratchet needs to have Ironhide's stuff, and vice versa, but these are looking pretty cool.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321628)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 10th, 2011 @ 2:12pm CST
Paint it green and it could be Bulkhead, though not in Bot mode I guess.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321645)
Posted by fenrir72 on December 10th, 2011 @ 3:28pm CST
Why are there blurred parts?
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321648)
Posted by Mkall on December 10th, 2011 @ 3:42pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:Why are there blurred parts?

Given their roundness and overall similar shape, I'd take a stab that they're alternate heads and/or facial expressions.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321650)
Posted by Jehuty on December 10th, 2011 @ 3:50pm CST
I don't appreciate that they justified the unnecessarily high price of these pieces by frivolously including all the accessories to either figure as opposed to only the appropriate ones.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321659)
Posted by Joetx on December 10th, 2011 @ 4:40pm CST
DMSL wrote:Oh yeah before someone mentions the Hasbro/Takara classics they put out, they are as rubbish as the original G1 figures.

I disagree. Except for a small design flaw, the Classics van duo were quite good. Their G1 counterparts, OTOH, were indeed rubbish.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321667)
Posted by Dre Merc on December 10th, 2011 @ 4:48pm CST

I really want this figure to be sturdy.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321669)
Posted by dinogeist on December 10th, 2011 @ 4:50pm CST

I'm only interested in buying 3RD Party TF toys that are voyager,ultra or leader size.

I kinda wish I-gear would stop side tracking & stop putting projects like these ahead of I-gear smaller size 8 inch to 9 inch tall MP Megatron. on a bright note,the longer i-gear takes to release smaller scale MP Megatron,I wind up buying the other MP Megatron proto type shown in a thread here a week or two ago.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321677)
Posted by craggy on December 10th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CST
Dre Merc wrote:Igear's online store has a list of what is included with each figure: not Ratchet and not Ironhide. They won't both have the same set of accesories. 8) I love the that they come with so many extras each. I'm kinda used to that because I collect a lot a jap toys and that's commmon for me. What I don't like is that the figure itself may end up being crap like faith leader. It felt so damn cheap( flimsy, light, lacking balance) that I threw it away. When I see their seekers, they seem just as cheap. :BANG_HEAD:

I really want this figure to be sturdy.

I saw the listing of the accessories and noticed the variations between the two as well. I understand it, and each does come with plenty, but unless they've planned out the moulds so that there's not stuff being caste that's not included (and for all I know they might very well have done so) I'd like to get everything I can.

I don't get people complaining (or even questioning) that we might theoretically get a bunch of extra uncharacteristic weapons/tools/etc with each figure. Looking at some of them, there's quite a few that I'm sure I could find use for on other figures.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321717)
Posted by Mkall on December 10th, 2011 @ 6:15pm CST
Tidalwavex wrote:this thing is a lot smaller than i thought it was. I thought it was voyager size. this black van in the guys hand looks barely deluxe size in van vechicle mode. this guy is a easy pass for me.

Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321726)
Posted by craggy on December 10th, 2011 @ 6:26pm CST
yep, size looks plenty. even as it is, I'm wondering if my medic might be a bit too built to not be on the frontlines, thankfully, Ratchet was always a hardcore battle doc in the comics.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321727)
Posted by Stormrider on December 10th, 2011 @ 6:28pm CST
[quote=
"Mkall"]

No, I think the vehicle mode is larger than a deluxe. I think it'll be voyager sized and you'll be quite happy with the height of the robot mode.[/quote]

I too, think this is going to be smaller than intially thought. You'll notice that Ratchet is in the same person's hand that held Ranger and Seaspray. That is a tiny hand.
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321731)
Posted by fenrir72 on December 10th, 2011 @ 6:31pm CST
Size? Looks like the equivalent of the original G1 TF
Re: New Prototype Images of iGear PP05M Medical Specialist (1321759)
Posted by --B-- on December 10th, 2011 @ 7:10pm CST
I sold off my classics Ratchet and Ironhide, as they just didn't do it for me. I LOVE these, but way too far out of my price range. I do wish they came with less accessories, as that could have driven the price down into a range that I could swing, but 100 bucks a piece is way too much.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015  Strongarm Ultrabee Component" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STRAFE Complete Deluxe Dinobot AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Jada 2016 Chevy Camaro BUMBLEBEE Transformers Diecast 1:32 scale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise (RID) Deluxe Class WHEELJACK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Bumblebee Complete" on EBAY
Buy "METEORFIRE Transformers Cyberverse Battle Call Trooper 5.5" Figure Meteor Fire" on EBAY
Buy "transformers age of extinction strafe good condition comes as is" on EBAY