New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules

New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules

Friday, November 25th, 2011 10:47am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 49,875

We have a few new TFC Toys images to share. First we have a set of Hercules images from the weibo page of jeffyzhong. For those who have been worried about the strength of Hercules' combiner ports, fear not. The first image reveals Hercules supporting the weight of Voyager Class Classics Optimus Prime with his arm straight out. The second image demonstrates how Dr. Crank's crane arm can be removed and used as a weapon if you choose. Last we have an image of the next Hercules figure set for release, Structor (aka Scrapper) in alt mode.

The second set of images comes to us from the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group facebook page. We see prototypes of all four figures WWII PCC replacement limbs in their alt modes. Still no word on when these will become available, but it looks like they are coming along nicely. Image mirrored below.

Credit(s): jeffyzhong, TF Galaxy FB

This article was last modified on Friday, November 25th, 2011 11:24am CST

Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316566)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 25th, 2011 @ 10:59am CST
MakeToys MT-03 Giant wins over hercules
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316579)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 25th, 2011 @ 11:40am CST
El Duque wrote:

Red Bull gives you wings! :lol:

Full color pics are looking pretty dang epic. Wish we could see MT Giant in full green color.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316586)
Posted by dinogeist on November 25th, 2011 @ 11:57am CST
I wonder if these WW11 style PCC figures will cost around $20. I just can't justify spending over $25 for these 4 PCC limbs. as the gift set in stores with the core leader only cost $19.99.

Hopefully these aren't the only WW11 PCC limbs made. I kinda want this to continue with more different vechicles like sports cars,jets,rescue,construction & 4 dinosaur limbs that transform into individual tiny robot modes.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316595)
Posted by puttster3 on November 25th, 2011 @ 12:37pm CST
I love the way the combined weapons look like an actual rifle. Also when I saw the second picture of him with the crane, I was in an OH MY situation. So glad I'm getting him.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316596)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 25th, 2011 @ 12:38pm CST
griftimus prime wrote:MakeToys MT-03 Giant wins over hercules

No need to stir the pot man.

I'm like what the combined gun mode looks like.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316621)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 25th, 2011 @ 2:25pm CST
Tidalwavex wrote:I wonder if these WW11 style PCC figures will cost around $20.

World War 11??!! But I haven't seen World Wars 3 through 10 yet. :lol:

I'm with puttster3: that image of Hercules holding Dr. Crank's crane as a bat did rather stop me in my tracks. The combined rifle looks cool, but Devastator with a gun just doesn't look quite right to me. Can't wait to get paid so I can order Structor & Cranky.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316629)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 25th, 2011 @ 3:09pm CST
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316649)
Posted by craggy on November 25th, 2011 @ 4:14pm CST
the little guys are looking good. I really hope there are more made to go with my other PCC commanders. I only ever bought the 2packs because the official gestalts were a)fugly as all get out and b) single robots with horrible gloves and boots in place of true combiner teams. Some evil emergency vehicles for my Smolder and some yellow construction vehicles for Sledge please?

the big guy(s) looking nice too. Not getting Hercules as can't afford it (might stretch the budget a bit for Giant) but damn he looks menacing with that big crane/club in his hands. Awesome!
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316679)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 25th, 2011 @ 5:27pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Picked up an extra Heavytread with my Spastic last night to go with those limbs.

This set was the reason I bought Heavytread.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316718)
Posted by MGrotusque on November 25th, 2011 @ 8:21pm CST
That there is a beautiful Devastator. I sure do like him with the giant club/bat bot crusher!
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316760)
Posted by DMSL on November 25th, 2011 @ 11:32pm CST
Wow this Devastator keeps looking better and better.

Now if we can only get a black combining gun instead of the transparant red or purple i would be 100% happy.

Oh and no purple visible in Scrapper's vehicle mode would help too.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316765)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 25th, 2011 @ 11:41pm CST
It looks like the "chest wing" that comes with Scrapper can be attached to Scavenger in combined mode if you are looking to capture the IDW style Devy.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316799)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on November 26th, 2011 @ 3:22am CST
amcgrath929 wrote:

This set was the reason I bought Heavytread.

I bought a 2nd Heavytread last night just for this set.

Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1316839)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 26th, 2011 @ 9:45am CST
funeralthirst7 wrote:I'm curious though about the configuration that the TFC "drones" will form. Are they more akin to a Scramble City type where each individual can form an arm or a leg or will they be less interchangeable (planes only as arms, tanks only as legs)?

Here they are combined with Heavytread and Bombshock. It looks like the planes have to be arms and the tanks legs.

Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1317049)
Posted by Mkall on November 27th, 2011 @ 2:12am CST
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1317089)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on November 27th, 2011 @ 9:58am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Thanks for the pics and info.

Heavytread looks great with those combiner parts. I think he looks better than Bombshock when combined with the WW2 figures.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1317222)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 27th, 2011 @ 6:09pm CST
funeralthirst7 wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Thanks for the pics and info.

I completely agree. I LOVE his proportions.

Mkall wrote:Why are these still not out yet? I thought these have been in prototype stage before we even got a glimpse of Hercules.

Everything TFC does seems to be slow as hell.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1317744)
Posted by PowerEncarnate on November 29th, 2011 @ 9:00am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

man i was right these guys will look perfect next to my xfire Brut in my chug 'cons display.
wish they made a jeep though. :)
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1317775)
Posted by El Duque on November 29th, 2011 @ 10:35am CST
From the weibo page of Jon Jon Zheng we have new image of TFC Toys WWII PCC limbs. Here we see the four prototypes attached to PCC Commander Heavytread and in alt mode. Each figure has the ability to transform into a robot, a vehicle, and a combiner limb. No word on when this set will become available, but it looks as though they're getting close.

Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures and Hercules (1317789)
Posted by WasPWNator on November 29th, 2011 @ 10:56am CST
These look triffic, but I doubt I'll be getting them for a good long while, since I'm already saving all my money for United Windcharger and Wipeout, plus before I get these limbs I'll need a more suitable commander - I don't really think Icepick would fit in with the WWII vibe...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN DABURU & AUTOBOT TWINFERNO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe Class SKYLYNX MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DABURU AND TWINFERNO NEW IN BUBBLE & CARD 2016" on EBAY