New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures

New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures

Tuesday, November 29th, 2011 10:36am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 43,972

From the weibo page of Jon Jon Zheng we have new image of TFC Toys WWII PCC limbs. Here we see the four prototypes attached to PCC Commander Heavytread and in alt mode. Each figure has the ability to transform into a robot, a vehicle, and a combiner limb. No word on when this set will become available, but it looks as though they're getting close.

Credit(s): Jon Jon Zheng

Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317789)
Posted by WasPWNator on November 29th, 2011 @ 10:56am CST
These look triffic, but I doubt I'll be getting them for a good long while, since I'm already saving all my money for United Windcharger and Wipeout, plus before I get these limbs I'll need a more suitable commander - I don't really think Icepick would fit in with the WWII vibe...
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317791)
Posted by Cybershark on November 29th, 2011 @ 10:59am CST
WOW, its only a 100 times better then anything Hasbro came out with. The shittiest concept ever. The "DRONE" what a lazy amount of FAIL those are,lol. But I gotta admit if someone can come up with changing bots for each limb on each Commander I might just buy them to replace the shitty "DRONE" limbs we are stuck with.

Theres my rant,sorry. lol
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317793)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:04am CST
Very nice, I'm loving the bulk and functionality of these limbs on the combiner commanders. I'm glad they aren't out yet, gives me time to save up for them!
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317795)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:07am CST
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317797)
Posted by gothsaurus on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:13am CST
Yeah, from what I've heard at Botcon panels... the trick to Hasbro releasing any combiners is making them cost-effective. If they don't make any money off of them (or if they can't pass safety issues) they can't release the toys.

By simplifying the limbs, they were able to cut costs and release these guys... throw us a bone with some kinda combiner. All things considered, it was a fun concept with great play value... but definitely a compromise. I think they know it... and of course, we know it.

And as mentioned above, I'm pretty sure the reason we're not getting BIG combiners is that they can't pass the drop test in safety testing. It's gotta be a pain being a big company. Trying to please little kids, collectors, lawyers, special interest groups....

(and before anyone mentions it... yes, they could release them as "adult collectibles" to get around the safety issue, BUT it would cut out most of their sales market, which brings it back to the money issue.)

Best thing we can do is keep reminding them. We DO want awesome, full-feature combiners like these. And I don't give a hoot about junky kibble mech-tech that's nearly the size of the robot. Best gimmicks (IMHO) still stand as combiners, headmasters/targetmasters, minicons. Energon weapons and mechtech weapons are much lower down the chart.... all the way down to action masters. LOL.

(end rant)
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317798)
Posted by Cybershark on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:13am CST
griftimus prime wrote:not a fan of those legs. they are just tanks that dont look like legs. and this thing is SHOOOORT

In fairness its only so short because of the commander being used. Otherwise thats what I thought at first glance myself.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317800)
Posted by gothsaurus on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:17am CST
I like me some big chunky mech legs. Much better in any case than the ole movie Starscream chicken-dog legs.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317805)
Posted by Stockade on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:28am CST
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317806)
Posted by Requiem Prime on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:28am CST
Not bad. TFC is really pushing to FansProject territory.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317809)
Posted by gothsaurus on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:37am CST
Stockade wrote:Well im not a fan of the PCC but these are great! but tanks, jets and prop planes are getting old, i would like to see Naval ships done for either factions.

Oook. Wow, yeah that would be fantastic. I think those and a jeep would be must-buys. Hmmmm. What other decent war vehicles were in that era.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317812)
Posted by #Sideways# on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:48am CST
Have we identified the types of the planes and tanks? Their original color schemes may hint on what they will look like in the future.

They look awesome!!!
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317814)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on November 29th, 2011 @ 11:53am CST
Nice and very G1ish, only complant is the Monkey arms!
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317822)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:08pm CST
Are you paying attention Hasbro? :???:
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317827)
Posted by First-Aid on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CST
Cybershark wrote:PS: Nice addition of actual hands and feet I HATE when Hasbro does not make hands on bots just like the damn movie figures. We need bots with hands on ALL of our bots,lol.

Two words: Omega Supreme.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317829)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CST
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317843)
Posted by gothsaurus on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:50pm CST
Yeah, Omega Supreme is a rare exception. I definitely prefer actual fists. Those stupid Energon fingers on the combiners were horrid. Same for these PowerCore sets. The fists look SSoooo much better.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317860)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on November 29th, 2011 @ 2:06pm CST
thirs parties, why u so expensive and third party and awesome and more expensive and imports from other countries and not possible for me to get??? :(

Looks awesome, however.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317876)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on November 29th, 2011 @ 2:38pm CST

Can't see how more leg-like they can make them, I mean, you can definitely tell what's supposed to be what, for example, the feet, they look like feet. |:|
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317883)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on November 29th, 2011 @ 3:42pm CST
Nemesis Destron wrote:IMHO I think they are cool in a simple kinda way. My only concerns are stability. I saw a video review of Bombshock combined and he was not so sturdy when combined and wobbled just a bit. Can anyone else comment on this factor with this PPC set or any other combiners or commander? It would suck ass if TFC didn't take this into consideration I think...'nuff said! :VEHI:

I haven't noticed anything like this with Bombshock. Mine has been free standing with no support since I removed him from the package and combined him.

His transformation process was a little off due to Hasbro designing too tight a tolerance for some parts to move freely though.
Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures (1317905)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 29th, 2011 @ 5:47pm CST
I confess: I'm a PCC hater. But seeing these units on Heavytread has me sorely tempted to get them. The only thing I'm scratching my head over is why World War II? I can't think of a single WWII Transformer, let alone a PCC commander.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "BNIP: Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy, 2016!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Chase the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015  Strongarm Ultrabee Component" on EBAY