New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images

New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images

Monday, November 8th, 2010 9:39am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 46,544

Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade is a garage kit for Cybertron Blaster made by Seibertron.com member Venksta. The set is available in 3 different sets.

RF-003 Full Set – 1x Retro helmet w/ silver and red visors, 1x Cyber helmet w/ silver and red visors, 1 toon face, 1 toy face, 1 comic face, 1 rifle, 1 backpack gun – Limited to 100 sets – $45 USD

RF-003C Cyber Set – 1x Retro helmet w/ silver visor, 1 toon face, 1 toy face, 1 rifle, 1 backpack gun. Limited to 100 sets – $30 USD

RF-003R Retro Set - 1x Retro helmet w/ silver visor, 1 toon face, 1 toy face, 1 rifle, 1 backpack gun. Limited to 100 sets – $30 USD

Click here to see the full set of images and information.

Click here to see Seibertron's gallery of Cybertron Blaster.

Credit(s): Venksta

Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144052)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 8th, 2010 @ 9:53am CST
Good stuff Venksta, good stuff.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144066)
Posted by Rated X on November 8th, 2010 @ 10:13am CST
Make Blaster look even more weird. I never bought this figure because it was just too far off to be G1.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144074)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 8th, 2010 @ 10:25am CST
Head seems to sit really high on the neck.

Guess I'll see when I get it.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144097)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 8th, 2010 @ 10:42am CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:Head seems to sit really high on the neck.

Guess I'll see when I get it.

That is true. I was wondering what made it look a little off. Maybe different face/helmet variations will help
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144099)
Posted by Sid Burn on November 8th, 2010 @ 10:44am CST
this whole upgrade seems pointless

that mold is so universally hated as blaster it just doesnt make sense.
Especially with device label blaster being a perfect classics blaster.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144104)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 8th, 2010 @ 10:52am CST
Sid Burn wrote:this whole upgrade seems pointless

that mold is so universally hated as blaster it just doesnt make sense.
Especially with device label blaster being a perfect classics blaster.

I'm actually not that satisfied with Hasbro's version or the DL version. So, I made this mold a wrecker on my classics shelf. This set will help beef him up.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144145)
Posted by rpetras on November 8th, 2010 @ 1:00pm CST
I hated that mold as Soundwave, and just in general I thought it was weak and will never have it in my house again.

Venksta does nice work, but I'm afraid there is no polishing this turd.

I'm not all that happy with DL Blaster either, and so WSTF Blaster is my "classics" Blaster of choice, in alt mode of course.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144158)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 8th, 2010 @ 1:48pm CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:Head seems to sit really high on the neck.

Guess I'll see when I get it.

I'm pretty sure that's because it's slightly mistransformed. No one seems to do it right.

The panel where the head sets can be lowered significantly if you do the shoulder/head transformation in a specific order. It makes a huge difference.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144172)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 8th, 2010 @ 2:34pm CST
I liked it as Soundwave, but I agree this mold doesn't really suit Blaster. Maybe if there was a way to fold the wings, but there isn't. Nice work on Venksta's part though, I think I like the Cybertron-style helmet with the cartoon face.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144252)
Posted by Venksta on November 8th, 2010 @ 6:02pm CST

I'll begin sending PM's to Seibertron members on the waiting list right now.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144257)
Posted by Amelie on November 8th, 2010 @ 6:10pm CST
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144259)
Posted by Venksta on November 8th, 2010 @ 6:13pm CST
Amelie wrote:Any chance of producing a Swoop (as in the Dinobot) head and guns for this figure? He makes a much better Swoop than Blaster. I even like to imagine the bird canister is called Divebomb.

Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144261)
Posted by Amelie on November 8th, 2010 @ 6:15pm CST
Venksta wrote:Sorry, I don't have any plans for that. Basically, I'm just making upgrades for myself. If enough people are interested in my ideas, then I do a limited run. As you can see in this thread itself, not everyone likes this upgrade kit, and the same goes for any upgrade kit out there. :)

That's cool. I guess I'll have to break out the Exoy Putty myself. I've never sculpted anything that wasn't a fantasy monster before. :lol:
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144279)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 8th, 2010 @ 6:54pm CST
Venksta wrote:For those that mentioned the head sticks up to high, I took new photos with the neck plate pushed down fully. You can view photos here:

I'll begin sending PM's to Seibertron members on the waiting list right now.

Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144292)
Posted by Skyfire77 on November 8th, 2010 @ 7:27pm CST
amcgrath929 wrote:Now that looks awesome! Where did the clear blue gun come from? Lol. Just waiting on my pm... :APPLAUSE:

Agreed. Venkstra does amazing work.

Now we just need someone to make Eject or Rewind figures. :BOT:
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144297)
Posted by Blackstreak on November 8th, 2010 @ 7:37pm CST
That head sits waaaayyy too high.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144301)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 8th, 2010 @ 7:41pm CST
Blackstreak wrote:That head sits waaaayyy too high.

The figure wasn't fully transformed:

I'll begin sending PM's to Seibertron members on the waiting list right now.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144304)
Posted by Venksta on November 8th, 2010 @ 7:53pm CST

The blue gun and the blue backpack are lucky draw items for this set. :)
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144401)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on November 9th, 2010 @ 3:44am CST
It's just not Blaster no matter how many lil extra bits ya make for it.

The silver on the retro head looks really bad. It should just be red and that'll look great. Don't like the more cartoon like one but never did like Blaster in the cartoon. US comic Blaster was great.
Re: New Renderform RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Images (1144531)
Posted by Stockade on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:00am CST
I was considering this, but i'll think i'll wait for Darkwind upgrade instead.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers ULTRA MAGNUS WEAPON GUN COMBINER WARS 2015 HASBRO Parts Pieces" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO SDCC TRANSFORMERS MP-10G GHOSTBUSTERS ECTO 35 OPTIMUS PRIME US AUTHENTIC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot incomplete G1 Generations Optimus Megatron McDonalds Armada RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Minicon Slipstream Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RiD 2015 Legion Class Groundbuster Arm Claw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Minicon Drift Jetstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #51 Soundwave/Chromia/Arcee/Elita-1 Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Micron Arms SHOCKWAVE Misb New Deluxe Am-29 Rid Prime" on EBAY