New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined!

New ROTF Jetfire Pics.  Combined!

Saturday, May 16th, 2009 12:30pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 48,105

TF08.net have new images of Leader Class Jetfire from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

These new pictures show off some good detail, size and articulation to the figure. Not to mention our first look at the combined form of Optimus Prime and Jetfire!

New ROTF Jetfire Pics.  Combined!

New ROTF Jetfire Pics.  Combined!

New ROTF Jetfire Pics.  Combined!

New ROTF Jetfire Pics.  Combined!

To see all the images at the original source, click here

Credit(s): s250, TF08.net

This article was last modified on Saturday, May 16th, 2009 12:48pm CDT

Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922200)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:35pm CDT
s250 wrote:http://www.tf08.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=470&p=1816

You beat me to the post by like 30 seconds :P

FP'd & C'd
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922201)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:36pm CDT
SOLD! imma buyin mah TFs! holy crap1 that is awesome!
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922202)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:37pm CDT
Amazing! Ugly shoulderpads and huge backpack kibble!
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922204)
Posted by Chaoslock on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:40pm CDT
Ugh, the combined mode is bad (it will make me feel better to not buy Prime), but the blackbird mode sells it.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922207)
Posted by Trikeboy on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:46pm CDT
Seeing Jetfire properly posed he doesn't look as bad as I thought he would. Not too sure about the combined mode but I will be getting both and displaying them separately.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922209)
Posted by First Gen on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:50pm CDT
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922212)
Posted by Mkall on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:53pm CDT
I'm still wondering what the rasoning is having wheels attached to the bottom of a cane are. The second one puts any weight on them, they slide right out and boom; straight to the hospital
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922213)
Posted by YRQRM0 on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:54pm CDT
I was already sold on Prime,and this just might have sold me Jetfire. Dependin hs role and action in the movie, his articulation, and everything else, I might get him.

As usual, I'll wait for a video review.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922214)
Posted by syphonn on May 16th, 2009 @ 12:55pm CDT
I'm not particularly impressed with the combined mode, and Jetfire's alt mode is equally unimpressive. Pass on Jetfire, maybe Prime if the movie is decent.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922216)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:00pm CDT
Not so much combined as mashed together but I do like the look of Jetfire. I will probably end up getting Prime too even though I have the leader from the first film.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922217)
Posted by Covenant on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:02pm CDT
:lol: :APPLAUSE: :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's it? That's the kewlz nu 'combined feature' on those two forty+ dollar toys??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922221)
Posted by Primus C-00 on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:07pm CDT
The BFG in combined mode is very Armada!

:grin:
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922228)
Posted by Blurrz on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:30pm CDT
Primus C-00 wrote:The BFG in combined mode is very Armada!

:grin:

No way. If it was Armada then Jetfire would clearly be the pants.

I'm actually liking the fact that Jetfire is a backpack instead of actually "Powerlinking". I knew Leader Optimus Prime was just too poseable to form some sort of Gestalt with Jetfire, seeing as he doesn't have a hidden head.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922237)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:39pm CDT
First thing I'm going to do with mine is get rid of that stupid cane. As for the combined mode, MEH. I'm sure it will look better on screen and on the key chain.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922245)
Posted by OptimusShr on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:50pm CDT
I don;t think you can get rid of the cane. Judging by the wheels it could be his landing gear in vehicle mode.

Anyway I love the look of the figure and will pick him up. The combined form doesn't look that great but I hope the nose pieces can be folded downward and out of the way.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922248)
Posted by rpetras on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:02pm CDT
I really like the Leader class stuff this time around.

I'm all over these.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922257)
Posted by Archanubis on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:09pm CDT
First Gen wrote:Ok, I'm really motivated to buy a Transformers with a cane. yeah, real menacing there standing with your cane and mini gun. And the combined mode is a backpack? C'mon.

I dunno about that man. I mean, have you ever seen an old curmudgeon defending his lawn from pesky kids? Scary stuff. :P
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922259)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:11pm CDT
So jetfire turns into a backpack so Prime can have some thing to carry his spare parts in? Yeah im passing on jetfire. The figure sucks and this combination (if you can even call it that) is worthless. Prime looks good at least. Thats $50 saved.
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922268)
Posted by typh0id on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:32pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:So jetfire turns into a backpack so Prime can have some thing to carry his spare parts in? Yeah im passing on jetfire.

I'm really not sure what all the fuss is about or why everyone seems to have been expecting the two to combine into some completely new form like Devestator...

It seems fairly apparent that Jetfire becomes Prime's jetPACK to allow him to fly...What more in that does there need to be?
Re: New ROTF Jetfire Pics. Combined! (922272)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 16th, 2009 @ 2:36pm CDT
typh0id wrote:

Perhaps people simply expect the combined mode to not look as awful/lazy/etc.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Torch Ratchet 2007" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES THUNDERHOWL ENERGON ARMOR" on EBAY
Buy "New Hasbro KRE-O Transformers Megatron Building Set 30688 with 4 Kreon figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie - SOUNDWAVE Energon Igniters Power Plus Series" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Choro-Q QTF-06 Arcee New MISB (Takara TOMY Toyota Crown)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY