New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush

New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush

Monday, February 7th, 2011 4:56pm CST

Categories: People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 48,628

Fan favorite Emmy award winning Stan Bush sent me this message this afternoon to share with all of you.

Stan Bush wrote:Hey Ryan,

Just wanted to touch base and send you this press release.

New Stan Bush Single "Heat of the Battle" and Music Video!

2011, the 25-year anniversary of “The Touch” and of the original Transformers movie,
Stan has teamed up once again with songwriter Lenny Macaluso to come up with this high-energy rocker “Heat of the Battle”!
With trademark Stan Bush vocals and searing guitars, this track is reminiscent of “The Touch”! Check out the cool new music video at:

Please visit stanbush.com

Take care and thanks,

Stan

Credit(s): Stan Bush

Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179031)
Posted by First-Aid on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:05pm CST
OKay...I seriously wish all gamer chicks looked like that one... :x
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179035)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:08pm CST
that ship is almost exactly like the HALO human ships.
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179036)
Posted by DavidT on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:08pm CST
That chick is my future baby momma! LOL
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179044)
Posted by First-Aid on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:20pm CST
I loved the cleavage shot at the end of the video too...all in all, not a bad song at all. Very enjoyable IMHO.
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179047)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:24pm CST
HAHAHAHAHAHA wow, thats the funniest shit ever. random tit shot ftw hahaha.

killer vid.
:CON:
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179057)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:42pm CST
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179071)
Posted by decepticon_lol on February 7th, 2011 @ 5:56pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:that ship is almost exactly like the HALO human ships.

That IS exactly like the Halo human ships
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179080)
Posted by IceWilly on February 7th, 2011 @ 6:07pm CST
griftimus prime wrote:ok stan. your transformers the movie stuff was awesome and timeless. but this is embarrassing. you can hang it up now.

I feel bad for him at this point. I mean I guess he is an artist and he is still trying to make money from it... but man this was bad. SEAAAAAAAARINGLY bland guitars
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179124)
Posted by megatron7 on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:08pm CST
why does this site keep updating us with crap about stan bush?? his closest thing to being a "hit", The Touch, is a crappy song. Stan Bush is completely irrelevant at this point
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179134)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:17pm CST

It also makes me wonder what ol' Vince is up to these days...
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179217)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:14pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:I really wanted to like the song, and maybe I would have if I'd only heard it, but that video was seriously like a bad joke from Tim&Eric. I thought Stan had always done all right for himself by maintaining a cult following separate from Transfandom, but this just made me feel kinda' sorry for him.

It also makes me wonder what ol' Vince is up to these days...

Haha, the song sucks, like most of the other cheesy stuff hes done, never been a fan. Every other song from the movie though, Instruments of Destruction, Hunger, all killer. This whole video is just a huge hilarity to me... I definitely wasn't approaching this expecting to be into it in any serious way, haha. But hey, the video has Transformers gameplay (even though really shitty haha), some fine looking chicks, and HILARIOUS video editing. I love it as sheer retardedness. Kinda like Tim&eric, which rules.
:CON:
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179232)
Posted by Mechastrike on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:37pm CST
what a way to promote Transformers merchandise.
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179348)
Posted by HollyW00d on February 8th, 2011 @ 7:44am CST

Video is not great, but I don't think he has a budget for these kind of things anyway so it's acceptable.
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179377)
Posted by First-Aid on February 8th, 2011 @ 9:26am CST
HollyW00d wrote:I like the song, his last album had a few good songs on it as well. Nice to see he's still got that 80's rock thing going.

Exactly. I also am impressed by the use of chord changes. SO few bands even know what chord changes are anymore. There is a lot going on in the song but it blends well. And yes, the video is horrible but I still like the blonde... :x
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179381)
Posted by Jbrobst865 on February 8th, 2011 @ 9:38am CST
The song does have a few nice changes in it. Better then most of his later work.

Does anyone know who the blond actress is?
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179383)
Posted by First-Aid on February 8th, 2011 @ 9:44am CST
Jbrobst865 wrote:Does anyone know who the blond actress is?

Who knows...but for some reason I suddenly can relate to Wheelie humping Mikaela's leg in ROTF...

...it's probably going to end up being Stan's daughter or something...then I might feel slightly guilty...but only slightly...
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179450)
Posted by Samsonator on February 8th, 2011 @ 1:02pm CST
That video wasn't too great, so I turned my screen off to focus on the music, and it was a pretty great song. I want to add it to my work playlist
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179462)
Posted by MysteriousDewd on February 8th, 2011 @ 2:05pm CST
I don't know why people are hatin on Stan Bush, hes a really good artist. A bit cheezy I agree he can be sometimes but overall hes not bad.
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179468)
Posted by GEEWUN on February 8th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CST
First-Aid wrote:
Jbrobst865 wrote:Does anyone know who the blond actress is?

INNOCENT
Re: New single "Heat of the Battle" from Stan Bush (1179473)
Posted by First-Aid on February 8th, 2011 @ 2:30pm CST
GEEWUN wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
Jbrobst865 wrote:Does anyone know who the blond actress is?

INNOCENT

BRING IT! I EAT SHARKTICONS FOR BREAKFAST NEXT TO MY DIVEBOMB EGGS!!!

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "5x Transformers.All In Boxes Sideswipe,Doubledealer,Shockwave, Skipjack,Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Firedrive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "New Sparkless Seeker with Minifigures Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix #3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Wheeljack & Red Alert NETFLIX Siege" on EBAY