New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons???

New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons???

Thursday, October 4th, 2007 6:05pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Digital Media News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 19,850

Nevermore of tfarchive has found some new test shots of the G1 Seacon figures.

These test shots are completely void of colour, and could be totally unrelated to the Collectors Club release of these figures.

Nautilator:

Overbite:

Seawing:

Skalor:

Snaptrap:

Tentakil:

For more images of these test shots, check out Nevermore's original thread.

Credit(s): Nevermore of tfarchive

Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381621)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 4th, 2007 @ 6:13pm CDT
Let me guess, Skowl will have to have these...
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381625)
Posted by SnapTrap on October 4th, 2007 @ 6:15pm CDT
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381633)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 4th, 2007 @ 6:17pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:Let me guess, Skowl will have to have multiples of these...

Fixed! :P
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381659)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 4th, 2007 @ 6:27pm CDT
I like the unpainted larval white!
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381690)
Posted by The Chaos Bringer on October 4th, 2007 @ 6:42pm CDT
OMG all six are in the set?
Name your price!
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381751)
Posted by 1337W422102 on October 4th, 2007 @ 7:18pm CDT
I think I just heard Skowl creaming his pants...
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381784)
Posted by Skowl on October 4th, 2007 @ 7:35pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:

Fixed! :P

Bah, prototypes do not interest me. My fishies must be coloured. I just hope they don't change the new Universe colour scheme too much, aside from the white on Seawing and Nautilator (should have kept it grey/blue like the rest), they look great, and make a beautiful contrast with the two prior sets.

1337W422102 wrote:I think I just heard Skowl creaming his pants...

Me too!

... oh wait.

ggrrrooossss...
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381785)
Posted by Burn on October 4th, 2007 @ 7:35pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:I like the unpainted larval white!

"Marble" edition! :grin:
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381787)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on October 4th, 2007 @ 7:36pm CDT
Oh, but those look amazing even if cast in a milky white plastic. *starts saving up right now for both this set and the BW2 one (just in case)*
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381863)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 4th, 2007 @ 8:24pm CDT
That Universe set is fan-freaking-tastic.

Although I doubt that it is worth joining the Collectors Club just for these guys. (But I am contemplating it).
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381921)
Posted by mechajol on October 4th, 2007 @ 9:02pm CDT
awwww! how cute! the seacons are molting! :grin:
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381931)
Posted by olokin on October 4th, 2007 @ 9:10pm CDT
glow in the dark seacons?
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381941)
Posted by Zeds on October 4th, 2007 @ 9:16pm CDT
Definite pick up from the TFCC. Love this set with a passion! Bring it on baby!
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381949)
Posted by skywarp-2 on October 4th, 2007 @ 9:23pm CDT
With our powers combined I am captain planet!! err... God Neptune!!!

Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381971)
Posted by metalformer on October 4th, 2007 @ 9:38pm CDT
Glad they retained their original names! :grin: Will they be sold individually or as a set? :???:
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (381990)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on October 4th, 2007 @ 10:05pm CDT
SnapTrap wrote:I thought the collector club Seacons were already produced and collecting dust in a warehouse somewhere? :-?
Something that was brought up at this year's Botcon. There were actually only a handful of prototypes made.
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (382331)
Posted by Bun-Bun on October 5th, 2007 @ 2:30am CDT
I really really hope they DO change that awful color scheme.
I so want these but those colors make me sick... I might have to try my hand at custom repainting
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (382343)
Posted by shortround on October 5th, 2007 @ 2:48am CDT
I still don't get what it is about the seacons that is making everyone have geekgasum. There cute little sea creatures they don't look really scary or anything not like the predacons or the Terrorcons.
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (382518)
Posted by Chaoslock on October 5th, 2007 @ 5:36am CDT
The ghost of Piranacon... I have to get those test-shots.

*prays for Piranacon to be released outside the CC as well...*
Re: New test shots of the Collectors Club Seacons??? (382578)
Posted by microclone on October 5th, 2007 @ 6:46am CDT
could pave the way for an encore release of piranacon.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "2016 Transformers Autobot Drift Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 86 Grimlock and Autobot Wheelie Hasbro Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* OFFICIAL Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie SS-38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus 2015 7" Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot 5 WFC siege direct hit power punch storm cloud viper pteraxadon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Siege War for Cybertron MISB Beautiful L@@K! Prime Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Universe Sunstreaker With Reprolabels" on EBAY