New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer

New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011 6:34pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 69,777

The Hub has provided us with a couple of promotional images from this week's episode of Transformers Prime titled "CONVOY". A few different sized images are available for you to download depending on your preference. We have also provided the largest image sizes available that the Hub provided us with.

EPISODE DETAILS

Airs 6:30PM ET on Friday, March 4 on The Hub.

109 – Convoy: The Autobots come under attack as they assist Agent Fowler in transporting an implosion device; and this time it’s not only the Decepticons.

Optimus Prime, Arcee, and Bumblebee

Optimus Prime with his trailer!

Optimus Prime with his trailer! (cropped)

Don't forget to check out the official high quality trailer from The Hub for this week's episode of Tranformers Prime "Convoy". Check out the embedded video below!

Credit(s): The Hub

Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189565)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 2nd, 2011 @ 6:42pm CST
Most likely it's just the container for the "implosion device" that was mentioned. It just so happens to have an Autobot logo smacked onto the sides. :lol:
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189566)
Posted by Mechastrike on March 2nd, 2011 @ 6:43pm CST
so Prime's got a trailer... incoming toy alert.
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189571)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 2nd, 2011 @ 6:53pm CST
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189576)
Posted by optimusprime58316 on March 2nd, 2011 @ 7:05pm CST
hell ya the trailers back woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :KREMZEEK:
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189583)
Posted by SlyTF1 on March 2nd, 2011 @ 7:37pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:And here i thought the show couldnt get any worse, well theres now officially no chance this show can be salvaged. Never thought id say this but please give the franchise back to the japanese, at least their last 2 series were watchable, gimmicky as hell but watchable unlike prime and animated oh and bayformers.

I'm not gonna curse you out this time...no. I'm not gonna do it. Hatred has been eating me up all day long! WHY!? I'm about to explode, but you know what? No. :BOOM:

What in the damn hell do you want anyway!? All we see is Optimus and a trailer, and you flip out like it's the worst thing ever!
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189585)
Posted by optimusprime58316 on March 2nd, 2011 @ 7:48pm CST
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189595)
Posted by budmaloney on March 2nd, 2011 @ 8:13pm CST
Hell yeah.
It took Hasbro so long to realize that Optimus Prime's trailer is what makes Optimus Optimus. Otherwise he's naked and just a crappy truck.
2 movies! we had to go through two crappy movies to get the glory of this trailer.
WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.

I don't care what their reason is, it was uncalled for, just like Devastator's family jewels.

So for TFP I'm glad to see the trailer, I know 100% it's not permanent thing. The Trailer looks awesome here.

:CON: Visit us at our Decepticon Energon drive: come donate energon to fellow bots. cyber milk and cyber cookies r on us :) :CON:

Bud Maloney
Decepticon PR Manager
Check out my blog for more info (http://budmaloney.blogspot.com)
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189597)
Posted by dragons on March 2nd, 2011 @ 8:15pm CST

what show are you talking about that prime was firetruck transformers animated show or trasnfromers RID prime in rid & animated was firetruck japanese shows i wouldnt know to much about but both primes had trailers connected to them.

priem in animated had trailer in 1 or 2 episoed that was it rid prime always i would like to 3rd party companie make trailer for prime for transformers prime toy doubt hasbro will do it
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189598)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 2nd, 2011 @ 8:16pm CST
Dammit! I think there should have been a spoiler warning with the trailer thing and not shown the picture either. I would have preferred to find out by watching the episode.
:-x
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189600)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 2nd, 2011 @ 8:23pm CST
optimusprime58316 wrote:i mean it in a happy excited way dude. optimus wasnt complete without his trailer. since when do u see a semi's driving without their trailer on the roads these days. optimus is a 18 wheeler. once was a firetruck but anyways always had a trailer. even the toys always included the trailer standard. the trailer was never an option. if u real transformers fan u would understand that.

Sorry 'bout the rant. Back on topic...wouldn't it be awesome if the human bad guys in Convoy turned out to be the Roadjammers?
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189604)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on March 2nd, 2011 @ 8:49pm CST
I'd imagine the squishies are after whatever Optimus is transporting, making them more an annoyance than anything else. In all likelyhood, it'll be another one-episode-occurance rather than a recurring threat.
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189609)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 2nd, 2011 @ 8:56pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:I usually refrain from ragging on others' comments, but before this one elicits an even more inflammatory response, the real test is, if U a real Transformers fan, u realize none of us agree on a goddamn thing. Even within our own personal conceptions of the franchise. I'd like to see a TF toon done "right" and "serious", with all the human children replaced by the horrors of eternal war, and at the same time I'm disappointed that Animated was canceled before they had a chance to really try and break the goofy-meter by tossing in Marvel comics elements like Robot-Master, Nightbeat running around in his trenchcoat and developing some sort of gender-identity crisis, and even Japanese Spider Man taking on TFs with his Marbella/Leopardo mech. And I'd like to see the Decepticons win someday. For some reason, others here actually consider Beast Machines a legit continuation of Beast Wars and the G1 cartoon instead of wanting to see it bulk erased and forgotten like I do. And we all get along. That's the magic of REAL Transformerness.

Agreed, you guys gota relax and chill out, theres a million and one different views, and a million and one REAL TF fans.
The show is not bad, but I DO want more story regarding Megatron and everything that left off with him. That said, I definitely get the same satisfaction watching PRIME that I did as a kid watching G1.
Now thats a hard thing to accomplish; These writers got to appeal to AS MANY TF fans as possible... thats a huuuuge spectrum as we all know, and they're actually doing a good job. I'm not insane over the show, but its def the highlight of my Friday.

The trailer is cool, too bad its trashed in the freaking trailer haha, waita spoil the surprise. I also don't really care if there isn't always a trailer. One of you said "how often do you see trucks without a trailer"... well, if you did see one, it doesn't make much of an impression on you and you don't take notice of it. Sounds like a pretty good disguise if you ask me.
:CON:
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189618)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 2nd, 2011 @ 9:19pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:... the real test is, if U a real Transformers fan, u realize none of us agree on a goddamn thing...

MINDVVIPE wrote: ...theres a million and one different views, and a million and one REAL TF fans.

Take a good look folks at those lines again folks because THAT is what reason and right-mindedness look like. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189619)
Posted by Anonymous on March 2nd, 2011 @ 9:21pm CST
ownage! tow-tal ownage!
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189620)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 2nd, 2011 @ 9:22pm CST
Sweet.
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189625)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 2nd, 2011 @ 9:43pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:

I think he meant the human involvement... and dorky elements of animated, prime, and the movies. I understand that side (if thats what you meant). I've never watched the japanese versions, but they seemed too... anime, haha. I like certain anime, but the jap TFs seemed to over the top... If anyone can link me to some english dubbed jap TF shows, energon or armada or whatever, i'll be happy to rethink my opinion :P
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189633)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on March 2nd, 2011 @ 10:05pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I know, I know, we all have our own opinions, but... the Japanese Dubbed shows were the worst thing to ever happen to Transformers! What was the quote... Oh, "We've warped into another galaxy on the outer edges of the solar system." Plus the horrid Animation, making the only expressions mouth-open, mouth-closed, and Kicker, the most annoying kid ever, the... I could go on forever.
... But of course, we all have our own opinions.

Anyways, back to the topic. It's nice to see Prime with a trailer. It does look too weird without one. I'm pretty optimistic about this show thus far, and I don't think humans will ruin it. I mean, as long as it's always not human villains...
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189639)
Posted by Anonymous on March 2nd, 2011 @ 10:16pm CST
Just a couple things...

First, most Transformers since their conception have been "Jap" Transformers.
Second, if you don't embrace "dorkiness" you fail to comprehend you still play with toys.

Cue Edith Piaf, because some need to wake up from the 4th level. :roll:
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189653)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 2nd, 2011 @ 10:46pm CST
Skyfire-5 wrote:Just a couple things...

First, most Transformers since their conception have been "Jap" Transformers.

Cue Edith Piaf, because some need to wake up from the 4th level. :roll:

The shows meng, G1 american, animated american, beast wars american.... the shoooowwwwssssSSSS hahaha :P

And I own a xenomorph figure, yet the 4 movies weren't "dorky" at all, other than being about sci fi aliens. Its the hope that one day TFs might present themselves in a less childish way is all, and I tottaly understand that (not complaining coz I GET that TFs are targeted at youth). Again, if this is what buddy was really talking about when he got annoyed at the trailer, haha.
Re: New TF Prime promo images show Optimus with trailer (1189669)
Posted by Anonymous on March 2nd, 2011 @ 11:44pm CST
"meng"

I read and interpreted your statement correctly from initial.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 ALPHA TRION Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers vs GI Joe Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander GS Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Heatwave the Fire Bot Action Figure" on EBAY