New TFClub Project Deva Images

New TFClub Project Deva Images

Monday, April 4th, 2011 11:55pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,632

It's been a while since we've had any updates on TFClub's Project Deva. A few new images have been posted on their micro-blog. These images show their take on Hook in full color. Keep in mind these may not be the finalized colors since everything still seems to be in the prototype stage. Still no word on price or availability. The images are mirrored below.

Credit(s): TFClub micro-blog

This article was last modified on Tuesday, April 5th, 2011 12:45am CDT

Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204968)
Posted by Malicron on April 5th, 2011 @ 12:31am CDT
=P~
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204969)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 5th, 2011 @ 12:33am CDT
Need to see more images of a group of the figures together and the combined form.
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204971)
Posted by LiKwid on April 5th, 2011 @ 12:43am CDT
All I have to say is.."Holy thisthingisgoingtocostafortune Batman!"

Not to mention it's going to be huge.. Im talking getting it's own shelf type huge.. =P~
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204973)
Posted by Anonymous on April 5th, 2011 @ 12:45am CDT
Still cant get over the individual bot mode pics. Seems kinda back heavy. I can't even consider buying these guys at 90 each. More power to the ones that can. I guess I just gotta hold out hope that FansProject can answer my prayers for an affordable upgrade to my Classics Devy. I like the super articulated scout class / upgrade to official Hasbro product template.
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204975)
Posted by Malicron on April 5th, 2011 @ 1:03am CDT
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204976)
Posted by alldarker on April 5th, 2011 @ 1:22am CDT
Malicron wrote:Why do you assume that they'll be that expensive? The FansProjects stuff wasn't. Anyway, Having now seen an arm and his upper torso and head, I'm calling it; this is AHM Devastator.

AHM Devastator looks pretty much exactly like the G1 version, doesn't he? AHM Devastator has a single person drivers cab on the crane alt mode / his shoulder, while TF's version of the crane alt has a wide cab (albeit with a small 'fake cab' on the roof). To me, this looks like a tribute model to Devastator sure enough, but saying it's AHM Devastator is stretching it a bit ;)

I wish they'd get on with showing the rest of his limbs...
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204977)
Posted by TimPilot on April 5th, 2011 @ 1:37am CDT
Totally love it :D

Hope the final product will look somewhat like this :D
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204979)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on April 5th, 2011 @ 2:12am CDT
Me wantee! :x
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1204984)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on April 5th, 2011 @ 2:51am CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Still cant get over the individual bot mode pics. Seems kinda back heavy.

Yeah, the two shot seems to show a bad case of "undercarriage" robot. But the Devastator parts look incredible. I also like how they're going with everything included style, not add-on attachments, and that probably is a huge challenge (look at those hands!). It can't be easy creating convincing and poseable recreations of what are essentially triple-changers from basically scratch.

I'm torn between hoping that Takara does or doesn't rain on their parade by making the next Masterpiece figure Devastator! Though I'm still hoping for Soundwave and the cassette army, but I'm laying odds on Galvatron (they did Prime and Megatron, and now they've done Hot Rod/Rodimus…). :CON:
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205002)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 5th, 2011 @ 4:05am CDT
I greatly prefer the colours on Hook over those of Scavenger, but aslong as all six Constructicons come in identical colours I'll be happy.
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205017)
Posted by munkimus prime on April 5th, 2011 @ 5:23am CDT
I like the looks of this a lot. I can't wait to see the finished product. :D
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205023)
Posted by Jesterhead on April 5th, 2011 @ 6:16am CDT
I will be willing to pay $90.00 a pop for this. Looks too good to be true!
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205024)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on April 5th, 2011 @ 6:17am CDT
Looking good :D
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205031)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on April 5th, 2011 @ 7:05am CDT
Nice... I need to save me some $$$ and sell some blood.. I want these.
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205034)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 5th, 2011 @ 7:43am CDT
IDK why, but I'm just not feeling the individual bot modes. Not hating on this, but I think I really have to see the full combined mode to get a gauge on if I want this or not.
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205046)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 5th, 2011 @ 8:08am CDT
COME ON ALREADY!! Do these people talk? Can they answer questions? Come on News team, it's your journalistic responsibility to badger and hound these people to death until we get answers! How much? When? All 6? Size? Speak! :D
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205060)
Posted by Dread_Wing on April 5th, 2011 @ 8:29am CDT
I am not sure about that colour scheme. I really hope it is not final. The black support for the crane arm sticks out horribly and blends in with the black head in combined mode, that part should be green in my opinion. Also I prefer the windscreens purple on the constructions, not black. If all else fails I can repaint it if and when I get it.
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205068)
Posted by GEEWUN on April 5th, 2011 @ 8:59am CDT
alldarker wrote:

I wish they'd get on with showing the rest of his limbs...

IDW's representation of Devastator is somewhat more realistic than his previous incarnation. He has virtually no kibble that is not already part of the individual Constructicons, apart from the head and hands. There are no hip armor add-ons, no forearm greaves and no purple wing crest thingy on his chest. Guido Guidi described him in his redesign as having "every part made from Constructicons". You can see the forearms are treads rather than random blocks and lack of purple chest thingy. I will have to get this in my lifetime, but I will probably attempt to kitbash a purple chest thingy because I prefer it to the bare chested devy.
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205080)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 5th, 2011 @ 9:15am CDT
Want. NOW! At least one of them for preorder, please?
Re: New TFClub Project Deva Images (1205085)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 5th, 2011 @ 9:27am CDT
Looks pretty amazing. I hope these end up being relatively affordable.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY