New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images

New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images

Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 11:26am CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,463

TFCC has taken to their Twitter account to show off some in-hand images of their TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator, a remold of Beast Wars 2nd Dirgegun. Check out the mirrored images below, including an nice close up of his head sculpt.

Transformers News: Re: Next TFSS 2.0 Character Revealed: Thrustinator

Transformers News: Re: Next TFSS 2.0 Character Revealed: Thrustinator

Transformers News: Re: Next TFSS 2.0 Character Revealed: Thrustinator

Transformers News: Re: Next TFSS 2.0 Character Revealed: Thrustinator

Transformers News: Re: Next TFSS 2.0 Character Revealed: Thrustinator

Credit(s): TFCC

This article was last modified on Saturday, January 25th, 2014 4:55am CST

Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544354)
Posted by RhA on January 23rd, 2014 @ 11:36am CST
It kicks ass. I'm also amazed they used the BW mold.

Also, it kicks ass.
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544360)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 23rd, 2014 @ 11:48am CST
LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIT!!! :x :x :x :x :x

And just to point out, this is post-Beast Machines cartoon universe Waspinator having been given a new form after being stuck in this form:

Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544361)
Posted by megatronus on January 23rd, 2014 @ 11:49am CST
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544365)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 23rd, 2014 @ 12:05pm CST
I will always despise the way Beast Machines interacts with other areas of TF continuity (hydrofracking is a perfect analogy for how the organic core was retconned in to make its story work), but DAMN, I never thought anyone would retool-deco the Dirgegun mold into something this awesome!

And if they keep using at least one Japanese Beast Wars mold per subscription batch, it can only get better. Maybe repaint fellow Cyber-Beast Thrustor all silver to represent the Cyber Raptors from 'Cutting Edge'...though that'd be a troop-builder, and therefore more appropriate being released as such at Botcon.

I'd also like to see Archadis with plumage in completely different colors. I love that mold, but it seemed a shame that in the first wave of BM deluxe Dinobots, Airraptor was the only one without a major color scheme change; mostly gold just lightened to yellow, and I hate gold because it makes me think of photodegredation and urine, so Archadis is ironically one of the few JBW toys I haven't been willing to shell out for.

Actually, most of the BW Neo Destron molds could have new character possibilities after AofE. Granted, a few of them have been repainted to death by Hasbro already.
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544367)
Posted by Rated X on January 23rd, 2014 @ 12:07pm CST
Pretty fugly, but still worth having on my small Beast Wars shelf as an oddity.
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544376)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 23rd, 2014 @ 12:56pm CST
Wait... are the wings translucent? :shock:
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544384)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 23rd, 2014 @ 1:15pm CST
Where do they get some of these goofy TF names anymore? Thrustinator? Really?
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544386)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 23rd, 2014 @ 1:17pm CST
shockblast2 wrote:Where do they get some of these goofy TF names anymore? Thrustinator? Really?

How else would you call a combination of "Thrust" (the BM motorcycle dude) and "Waspinator" (the original)? Besides, in-fiction he's self-named and Waspinator isn't exactly the brightest bulb around. :lol:
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544393)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 23rd, 2014 @ 1:25pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I don't know, GoldRabbit maybe? :)

Better than "Thrustinator". Sounds like some sick German sex toy or something.....

Actually, GoldRabbit is kinda cool......
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544394)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 23rd, 2014 @ 1:27pm CST
shockblast2 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I don't know, GoldRabbit maybe? :)

Still better than Nexus Maximus. That one never gets old.

And I am thinking of (finally) changing my name here actually. I haven't had any gold on me for years, it's all flaked off. :lol:
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544401)
Posted by Manterax Prime on January 23rd, 2014 @ 2:07pm CST
megatronus wrote:I've never been a fan of this character, or this mold. Glad plenty of people are, though - mine should be easy to sell :D

If I have the cash at the time, I'll buy it off of you. This guy is the only figure I'm interested in.
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544424)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 23rd, 2014 @ 2:59pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I don't know, GoldRabbit maybe? :)

Still better than Nexus Maximus. That one never gets old.

LOL, don't do that! I like the name!
Re: New TFSS 2.0 Thrustinator Images (1544556)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 23rd, 2014 @ 8:45pm CST
Pretty sick, thats for sure. I don't think i've seen a TF with so much sweet asymmetry before.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "transformers robots in disguise strongarm (damaged)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 20” Transformers Age Of Extinction GRIMLOCK Stomp and Chomp Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Construct-Bots Dinobots Grimlock Buildable Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 XE TRUCK ? BARRICADE JADA DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction- Hammer Strike Snarl" on EBAY
Buy "KBB Transformers GT-05 Optimus Prime MP-10 G1 Pocket Size Combat commander-12cm" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Mr Potato Head Bumble Spud Collectible Children’s Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Grimlock Movie Age Stomp and Chomp No Sword" on EBAY