New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image

New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image

Thursday, August 13th, 2015 10:56pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 27,034

The Transformers Collectors' Club shared a new mock-up of TFSS 4.0 Needlenose featuring both robot and alt modes. Needlenose comes with his two targetmaster partners Zigzag and Sunbeam. The sign up period for TFSS 4.0 is now underway and goes to September 2. Click here to sign up for the subscription service.

Transformers News: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image

Credit(s): Transformers Collectors' Club

Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718030)
Posted by Mkall on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:44pm CDT
Really looking forward to this wave of characters
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718033)
Posted by durroth on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:48pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote: :SICK:

They would, and you know it. Also, agreed.

Hellscream9999 wrote:So wait, is the top or bottom of the backpack painted? And his legs? Is he just completely painted, because that mock-up isn't possible otherwise Image
Looks like the front of the fuselage/backpack, and the front sections of the legs. though it might end up that the whole backpack piece ends up blue, I dunno. we'll have to wait for production samples as opposed to magical photoshops.
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718035)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 13th, 2015 @ 11:56pm CDT
durroth wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote: :SICK:

They would, and you know it. Also, agreed.

It looks like they may have swapped/fixed the picture since then, or I'm absolutely losing my grip on reality, as I swear the fuselage and leg shell pieces were blue earlier today Image

:BOOM:
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718060)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 14th, 2015 @ 3:51am CDT
As much as I am tired of all the CW repaints I would buy Needlenose and Spinister if they were in shops because I'm fond of those characters from their roles in the Marvel Comics (both the UK and US). Bringing back the Targetmaster buddies really add to the appeal too. I don't care about the combining (and I don't much like the Bludgeon, I far prefer my Headrobots-enhanced RotF Bludgeon) but the characters, yeah...

Anyone want to sell me Needlenose and Spinister sometime? :)
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718071)
Posted by MemphisR56 on August 14th, 2015 @ 6:42am CDT

Any UK seibertronians on the board a member of the collectors club?
What sort of price would I be looking at for a club membership and a tfss subscription in our superior great british pounds sterling? :???:
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718077)
Posted by megatronus on August 14th, 2015 @ 7:36am CDT
MemphisR56 wrote:I really want to sign up for this set, but I'm a bit spooked by the price considering it already being pricy for signing up for the TFCC in the UK. :(

Any UK seibertronians on the board a member of the collectors club?

I'm surprised there isn't an option to receive a lump shipment of the figures at the end of the service. That might give international customers more flexibility in cost (cheaper to send all at once) and ease of mind (less possibility of loss or damage).
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718082)
Posted by Desslok2201 on August 14th, 2015 @ 8:21am CDT
If this were a proper Needlenose, the tail rudder would be removable and easily lost so it could wind up on eBay for astronomical prices
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718088)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 14th, 2015 @ 8:44am CDT
Did the head change? did they use a different mold before or was I dreaming it looked different.

EDIT: and nevermind :D
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718093)
Posted by Brakethrough on August 14th, 2015 @ 9:27am CDT
I didn't even know there would be targetmasters. Bonus!
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718108)
Posted by ScottyP on August 14th, 2015 @ 10:22am CDT
Mkall wrote:I wonder if many future TFSS lines will have a theme like this one, or if they'll return to a more diverse line?
Depends on Hasbro, I think.

A couple of points support this being said without saying it. We have this Tweet, I think some things were said about more product synergy in the Botcon TFCC panel (maybe not in those words?), and this goes back to what Jerry hinted to me in February (comes around 1 hr 24 minute mark) as well.

In other words, if "Titan Wars" is the theme next year, I'd expect a good amount of TFCC stuff that can jump in with that.

Don't think I should have to write this but just in case: this is all just my speculation.
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718139)
Posted by durroth on August 14th, 2015 @ 12:34pm CDT
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718144)
Posted by Powered Convoy on August 14th, 2015 @ 12:51pm CDT
durroth wrote:The targetmasters are great, but they're gonna become the new classic seekers at this rate :P

Because we have 4 uses of one of them and 5 of the other? Let me know when they get to 31 like the Classics Seekers. :)

Randy
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718167)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 14th, 2015 @ 3:07pm CDT
Powered Convoy wrote:

Randy

Don't worry, We'll get there :D :BOT:
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718169)
Posted by Wreckgar on August 14th, 2015 @ 3:10pm CDT
Powered Convoy wrote:

Randy

How many uses has the Universe Nightstick mould had? (still won't be as many as the Classics seeker one)
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718185)
Posted by durroth on August 14th, 2015 @ 4:02pm CDT
Wreckgar wrote:
Powered Convoy wrote:

Randy

about 10ish, maybe 11. but we have: two sets of targetmaster reuses in the TFSS, two sets in Most Wanted, one guy in adventure... they're being pumped through fast.
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718198)
Posted by YoungPrime on August 14th, 2015 @ 5:08pm CDT
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718217)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 14th, 2015 @ 7:44pm CDT
YoungPrime wrote:Would've bought it if this was a retail release. But this is just one of the things wrong with how Hasbro handles this franchise.

Agreed, sadly I can't afford this; I most definitely would've bought this or any similar set of :CON: at retail - especially in lieu of either '84 team, as much as I like them, I would have much preferred a :CON: team >:oP
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718220)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 14th, 2015 @ 8:05pm CDT
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718345)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 15th, 2015 @ 12:57pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Question for TFSS veterans: on the installment plan, how often do they do it? I understand that the first installment is $99, but is it $99 per month? Is it bimonthly?

The first installment is due when you sign up. Sometime next year you will get the first two figures. After the 2nd figure ships, they will send out an email letting you know when they will charge for the second installment for the next 2. After the fourth figure ships they will do the same for the final 2. They will also charge you shipping and the $5 service fee for each installment so it will probably be $115-$120 each payment. The figure ship 1 per month.
Re: New TFSS 4.0 Needlenose with Zigzag and Sunbeam image (1718346)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 15th, 2015 @ 1:01pm CDT

This really has nothing to do with Hasbro except for giving the ok

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise FRACTURE One Step Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY